PDA

View Full Version : Funzio ID Help

Vapor
04-03-2013, 10:18 AM
So my phone blew up and now I have a new one to replace it. I'm trying to get my game back up but I need to locate my Funzio ID to transfer it to the new device. I set one up online many months ago, but for some reason I can't locate where to find the ID number. Please help. Thank you.

SpikedPunchVictim
04-12-2013, 01:27 AM
Well, I need 10 posts.

LordIndy
06-06-2013, 10:18 PM
Really have no idea I am testing my signature

King Ben
06-08-2013, 09:16 AM
U are way too hilarious !!!

Really have no idea I am testing my signature

King Ben
06-08-2013, 06:55 PM
Apologies, accumulating 20 posts to start new thread.

King Ben
06-08-2013, 06:56 PM
Same as before

King Ben
06-08-2013, 06:57 PM
No different from the previous post ....

MATJAMCA
06-18-2013, 02:20 AM
Not the right thread I know, but how do you start a new thread in these forums? I signed up a short while ago but have been unable to start any new threads. I keep getting told I don't have permission???

Confused!

[DW] maretzky
06-18-2013, 12:30 PM
Not the right thread I know, but how do you start a new thread in these forums? I signed up a short while ago but have been unable to start any new threads. I keep getting told I don't have permission???

You need to have at least 20 reply posts to be able to create new own threads, Amigo...

Staffolus
06-25-2013, 04:46 PM
I actually have a similar problem, but not exactly... lol

I have recently reformatted my iPad and I didn't transfer my game. Though, I do have a name and pass, I type it in - nothing pops up. Figures. It would be nice if Kingdom Age had a set user name and password so we don't have to worry about these types of situations.

It sucks, because I really enjoy the game. But, I guess you have to send a request in with your UDID, game character name/number etc. I still have yet! to receive a reply. Which makes me want to suggest something else - A LIVE SUPPORT on their "support" web page.

Staffolus
06-30-2013, 04:42 AM

I have recently reformatted my iPad and I didn't transfer my game. Though, I do have a name and pass, I type it in - nothing pops up. Figures. It would be nice if Kingdom Age had a set user name and password so we don't have to worry about these types of situations.

It sucks, because I really enjoy the game. But, I guess you have to send a request in with your UDID, game character name/number etc. I still have yet! to receive a reply. Which makes me want to suggest something else - A LIVE SUPPORT on their "support" web page.

I forgot to follow up on this! Yesterday they finally transferred my game back, woot! Lol. It would still be nice if they had a live support though.

M'Boa Ana
09-01-2013, 10:43 PM
I have tried to transfer my KA game from my iPhone 4 to my new iPhone 5. On the old phone it says all good ready to transfer. On the new phone it says no old account attached to ID. I sent in a request to help June 1, 2013 n still do not have my game transferred.

144-694-540
09-02-2013, 02:40 PM
So my phone blew up and now I have a new one to replace it. I'm trying to get my game back up but I need to locate my Funzio ID to transfer it to the new device. I set one up online many months ago, but for some reason I can't locate where to find the ID number. Please help. Thank you.

I have a similar issue in the fact that I can't find or remember My ID or password for my last game. I lost my game due to the last update and just want my stats and level back. I tried to create a new ID and password and that did not work either. Any recommendations would be welcomed!

maximuserectus
09-03-2013, 05:56 PM
I have having that same problem, though, with mine, i go to create ID and i type in all my stuff and it says "account cannot be created at this time, try again later" and i have been trying for 2 weeks all day and it still says the same stuff. its pissing me off really. anyone have a solution?

144-694-540
09-05-2013, 09:05 AM
I have a similar issue in the fact that I can't find or remember My ID or password for my last game. I lost my game due to the last update and just want my stats and level back. I tried to create a new ID and password and that did not work either. Any recommendations would be welcomed!

Customer support got my game back and I am happy. Just follow the steps on the frequently ask questions in the game and send the request to customer support. I got a response with in days and am now playing the game again same as I left it before the software update.

Thank You Customer Support,

John aka dude

Silverdoggy38
09-10-2013, 06:42 AM
Good that your case turned out right.

Customer support got my game back and I am happy. Just follow the steps on the frequently ask questions in the game and send the request to customer support. I got a response with in days and am now playing the game again same as I left it before the software update.

Thank You Customer Support,

John aka dude

Sundelle
09-19-2013, 01:45 PM

That is such a shame:(

Velavros
09-29-2013, 12:06 PM

So am i. The diffeence is that: +gs old devica 4s is my new, and l cannot transfer. Try to restore but still nothing. I send my stats and anything what was needed.. but nothing....
For now.

wowcheng
10-07-2013, 10:42 PM
A Chinese called RuneScape large web games are popular in North America, the name of the game RuneScape Top 07 on Yahoo keyword ranked No. 7.iResearch Consulting recently published data according refresh the display, in February 2008 the global online gaming market is still the biggest winner in the Blizzard World of Warcraft, accounting for 62.3% of the market share, far ahead of other games. Although the World of Warcraft obvious advantages, but in this list of the most striking is ranked second by the Jagex LTD. Developed web game RuneScape, accounting for 6.9%.

RuneScape is the only one able to squeeze into the top three web games, can not underestimate the strength can be described, in this game where players can make money is not a lie, oh, although not encouraged prop trading, but it still has some the value of the flow.The following describes the game well.

According to information, RuneScape is jagex LTD development of a real website JAVA games online, the game is in English, there are few players in China, currently has no Chinese version of the game without a separate download the client, if the computer did not install java control, the initial landing the game, will be prompted to install java controls.

It is globally distributed server has 159, most of them located in the United States, Canada, European Union, Australia and other countries, so their biological clock is the opposite with us, oh, it claims to be an average of 50W people online, the number is now online 123,017 people, that it still has some figures published credibility.Is not it curious that in the end what is attractive to attract so many players and even gold players into its embrace it? It is with us now the domestic popular web game, what difference does?If you want know more about Runscape game,go to this link http://www.fitrsgold.com/ buy Cheap RS Gold (http://www.fitrsgold.com/)

Killaxe
12-12-2013, 12:25 PM
I've been trying to switch accounts between an ipad an iphone. I've tried to use the in game transfer button, and all I get is "no account associated with your funzio ID, please set an old device"

I've email Gree support and all they say is that I need to make sure my game is up to date.
Both games on both devices are up to date, but no matter what device I set to the account, I get the same error. And Gree support isn't supportive.

#Angelina's Jollies#
12-22-2013, 03:42 PM
good luck Killaxe, I would rather delete the game then rely on gree support to help.

yoda2
02-06-2014, 12:32 AM
You will need to locate your ID number.

Benjamin Allred
04-10-2014, 01:16 PM
I also have been unable to transfer my game from one device to another and have not heard back. I still have both devices and the game, but am pretty frustrated.

Wired
04-29-2014, 08:57 PM
I need 10 posts

jimma
07-03-2014, 03:13 PM
I need to find my funzio ID in order to transfer my game over, can anyone help

PM0808
07-10-2014, 12:16 PM
I need to find my funzio ID in order to transfer my game over, can anyone help

You can try creating a new one. I believe it does give you that option inside the game. If you can't find it, I think that's pretty much it. Sorry. I've had a player that has not been able to do it and have quit playing the game.

Boss Man -No1-
08-14-2014, 01:55 PM
High jacking the thread

Boss Man -No1-
08-14-2014, 01:55 PM
TO meet the min requirement

Boss Man -No1-
08-14-2014, 01:56 PM
Which doesn't seem to be 10 anymore