PDA

View Full Version : Texicans needs 3. Top 500. Details inside

Hupernikomen
04-02-2013, 07:49 PM
★ ༽ོོ༼ོ ᏆᎬᏯ༏ᏟᏘᏁᏚ ༽ོོ༼ོ★
New faction who split from our old faction because we were sick of finishing just outside the top 1000, because of inactive leadership and inactive players. We are six weeks old, finished Egypt with 400k points and inside top 600, finished China with 750k and placed top 500. We are looking for three active players to replace inactive players in our group of 34.
Our bonuses are such.
Health Regen: + 18
Infantry defense: +15
Building defense: + 15
Ground defense: +10
Guild members: + 14
Air defense: +10
We are bringing in 60 plus million a day in donations so these upgrades have went up fast and will continue doing so....

If you are active and are looking for a fun group look us up send me a pm. .We are the Texicans. If we are not what I'm saying you can always go back to your old group because if we aren't good enough for you then they will be thrilled to have you back
★Ξ★Ξ★Ξ★Ξ★Ξ★Ξ★Ξ★Ξ★

Qualifications are 🔫40 Attk and def ༼MUST be ACTIVE! ༽💪👊 (nonnegotiable)
15k minimum WD points in china (negotiable)
3 mil per day donation (negotiable, some do a little less because not all are 40k yet, but all are over 25k)
Light gold is fine, but not required. A few us spent more than we wanted this last time.

We are looking for very good replacements. Last war was tight for top 500 we want to breeze into it this time. Top 250 is down the road. We will need several more guilds for that.

Quit struggling where you are and come join an established group of like minded players.

PM me now. I am never far away.

generalmyers
04-02-2013, 08:03 PM
341 469 434 seeks strong top 25 faction

here are my stats:

level 79
missions 2248
fight w-l: 5425-767
raid w-l: 5741-51
(My income from raids is about $5 - 10 M per day)
# of alliance members: 724
# of units: 3823
alliance attack: 71386
alliance defense: 71554
income per hour: 215864

PM me or invite me in game to start a more persona conversation

on a side note, I guarantee $2M daily (usually 3) and 3-5 concrete daily donations.

thank you for your interest.

general myers

Hupernikomen
04-02-2013, 08:21 PM
General, Be prepared to up the gold spending if you want that top 25 spot. Best of luck

Hupernikomen
04-02-2013, 09:24 PM
Look no further folks this is the active group you are wanting.

Hupernikomen
04-03-2013, 09:00 AM
We are about to add another guild and will do yet another before ireland. We also will do our 5th health before ireland. 1.5 billion cost. We can easily do 100 mil a day. This is an awesome group if you are looking. If you are a leader of a small faction, i can have up to 8 spots to absorb you. That is how we were built. We are pieces of 5 factions. All of my previous faction leaders are the officers. We vote on all major decisions.

Top 500 is a lock, top 250 is a sure thing once we max out our guilds. Come aboard while you can.

jd6857
04-03-2013, 11:55 AM
We're pushing for top 500 and maybe 250 with the right mix of active players. We have space for up to 10 more members. Applicants must be daily players and we have a daily minimum donation requirement of $750k + 2 bricks. A 3rd party chat program is also required for wartime(details to be disclosed to those interested in joining)

Our bonuses are:

5% air defense
10% building output
20% building defense
10% ground defense
20% health regen
15% infantry defense

Also open to the idea of a smaller faction merging into us. Message me with your offense/defense/IPH if you're interested.

Hupernikomen
04-03-2013, 01:25 PM
Why do people hijack threads? Bump. :)

Texicans is who this thread is about.

Ky_Gill
04-03-2013, 01:36 PM
We are a TOP 250 faction EVERY war!! We work together as a team and actually use communication! Had to clear some spots after this past war due to people not participating and just leeching off of us, lol. So, I am currently looking to fill 2 spots! We have a solid group of fun players! We don't have crazy requirements like some factions..We just ask that you donate daily and contribute, and also be active on the forum and say hi once in a while! There's no pressure in this faction. We don't expect you to spend $1000 on gold like other top factions. We have some heavy gold users, light gold users, and non-gold users. We just ask for participation and to be available when you can! We are a fun faction! Hopefully, with some new members, we can make top 100! We also have some nice bonuses that we are constantly increasing.. I have them listed below!

Health Regen: 18%
Infantry Defense: 25%
Ground Defense: 20%
Air Defense: 10%
Sea Defense: 10%
Building Defense: 25%
Building Output: 5%
Guild: +20

We will have a team of 40 members!

We have been top 250 in all the wars! That's even dragging some dead weight with players who didn't help. We vary in WDP per player, some gold users get us 150k WDP... Some non-gold users got us around 50k or so.

Our group is a fun group, everyone talks, everyone jokes around, and everyone welcomes new members with open arms!

We are looking to do some more upgrades here soon as well, so our bonuses will be even better.

If you join us, you are promised a top 250 spot and hopefully a top 100 spot this war!

If you're interested, PM me back! I hope to hear back from ya!

You won't regret joining this faction! We are an awesome group! You will have fun!

Hupernikomen
04-03-2013, 07:48 PM
Yet another hijack.

Hupernikomen
04-04-2013, 04:59 AM
Added one, lost one--sold all his stuff and quit, something about real life. Need 3 active players.

Ky_Gill
04-04-2013, 05:08 AM
We are a TOP 250 faction EVERY war!! We work together as a team and actually use communication! Had to clear some spots after this past war due to people not participating and just leeching off of us, lol. So, I am currently looking to fill 2 spots! We have a solid group of fun players! We don't have crazy requirements like some factions..We just ask that you donate daily and contribute, and also be active on the forum and say hi once in a while! There's no pressure in this faction. We don't expect you to spend $1000 on gold like other top factions. We have some heavy gold users, light gold users, and non-gold users. We just ask for participation and to be available when you can! We are a fun faction! Hopefully, with some new members, we can make top 100! We also have some nice bonuses that we are constantly increasing.. I have them listed below!

We have been top 250 in all the wars! That's even dragging some dead weight with players who didn't help. We vary in WDP per player, some gold users get us 150k WDP... Some non-gold users got us around 50k or so.

Our group is a fun group, everyone talks, everyone jokes around, and everyone welcomes new members with open arms!

We are looking to do some more upgrades here soon as well, so our bonuses will be even better.

If you join us, you are promised a top 250 spot and hopefully a top 100 spot this war!

You won't regret joining this faction! We are an awesome group! You will have fun!

Hupernikomen
04-04-2013, 09:07 AM
Gotta love the hijackers. Had to check my title to see if i said anything about advertise here.

Texicans not as good in the ranks as several of those hijackers listed here, but a great group nonetheless. We have strong leadership and lots of potential. Stats range from 25k to 100k. Several gold users, but not required. We generally donate about 5x hourly income. Pm if interested.

Waffleonian
04-04-2013, 09:13 AM
Join Faction Pooh-Bah
Invite Code: 828592267

Top 1500 no gold requirement

- We are very organized in battle and feels like you are fighting as part of a team. Which I think is more fun.

- We have great bonuses and low donation expectations

- We have a "Court Martial" process to get rid of dead weight which includes warnings and officers vote. so you can't be eliminated from the faction as long as you are doing your part. Also freeloaders can't take advantage of our great benefits we all work hard to donate for.

- Leadership is organized and fun

Our bonuses are as follows:

Health Regen: -9% (9% less time)
Infantry Defense: +15%
Ground Defense: +10%
Air Defense: +5%
Building Defense: +10%
Guild Member Increase: +2

+ over $100 Million for our next bonus

If you had been with us a week ago you would have the Houbei Missile boat (302/268) and the National Fighter(366/354)

Stop Missing Out!!!

Join Faction Pooh-Bah
828-592-267

Ky_Gill
04-04-2013, 09:32 AM

Hupernikomen
04-04-2013, 11:54 AM
Everyone should join ky-gills faction. He obviously is a great leader. Message board etiquette be darn, he is going to fill his faction. Not only does he continue to try and hijack everyones threads, he send offensive pm to those who ask him not to. Please join his faction so I can use my thread to get the last two spots for my top 500 group.

As he said you want regret joining him. He is a stand up guy after all. :)