PDA

View Full Version : Relax, unwind, mellow out...

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-02-2013, 07:32 PM
Pop, pop, pop, dozens of units being lost every minute.

Just stop raiding, relax, and free your mind.

You don't have to do everything this game allows.

Heck, you aren't required to do anything.

So, just stop.

Why worry over imaginary nothingness?

So a few of those are destroyed, some of them are lost, it doesn't matter.

You must be handsome or beautiful, you're smarter than Einstein, you're oh so hot, and you've got money to burn from that great job you have or the company your own.

All in all, it doesn't suck to be you.

This game means nothing to a player such as yourself.

Repeat the following:

I'm good enough.
People like me, they really do.
I'm a born leader.
I'm gonna let go and get my groove back.
I play Modern War, that says all anyone needs to know.

Beamer
04-02-2013, 07:41 PM
Its true they all love you every one of them. You're unique and gifted in your own ways.

CAPT.GIN
04-02-2013, 07:46 PM
Once upon a time

There was a guy

CAPT.GIN
04-02-2013, 07:47 PM
Who commited a crime

While he was drunk on wine

CAPT.GIN
04-02-2013, 07:48 PM
He shot a guy named pj

And everything was fine

CAPT.GIN
04-02-2013, 07:48 PM
The end

Thank you thank you thank you

Ericinico
04-02-2013, 07:56 PM
He shot a guy named pjAnd everything was fineNot necessary. I think PJ needs to shoot you 12 times.

jjm521
04-02-2013, 08:26 PM
Id heard there was a celebrity playing this game. Who woulda guessed it was Stuart Smalley

I like pie
04-02-2013, 08:33 PM
Should take your own advice and give forums a break from writing useless info every 10minutes pirate

Speed ump
04-02-2013, 08:41 PM
Dont read it then. Feed a man, he is not hungry today. Teach him to fish, he is not hungry forever. Someone is trying to teach you to fish. Pay attention.

Thenoob
04-02-2013, 10:38 PM
I like pirate justices threads they make me smile and forget about the little things in life. Like this game.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-03-2013, 03:18 AM
I didn't write this about myself. I didn't write it to be sarcastic. I wrote it for you, perhaps. It is time for all of us, myself included, to wise up. You aren't really at war. You don't have an army. We are simply playing with plastic toy soldiers 21st century style. That said, toy soldiers were cheap, but soon became boring. This game is boring, but it isn't cheap. If you slow down, stop being angry, you can break the addictive chains that bind you. If you can't control yourself and stop playing this game, you're addicted. If you spend $10 on this game, knowing what you know, you're addicted. Please, stop and smell the roses. I will also heed my own advice.
Pop, pop, pop, dozens of units being lost every minute.Just stop raiding, relax, and free your mind.You don't have to do everything this game allows.Heck, you aren't required to do anything.So, just stop.Why worry over imaginary nothingness?So a few of those are destroyed, some of them are lost, it doesn't matter.You must be handsome or beautiful, you're smarter than Einstein, you're oh so hot, and you've got money to burn from that great job you have or the company your own.All in all, it doesn't suck to be you.This game means nothing to a player such as yourself.Repeat the following:I'm good enough.People like me, they really do.I'm a born leader.I'm gonna let go and get my groove back.I play Modern War, that says all anyone needs to know.

Commander Ghost
04-03-2013, 03:46 AM

If thats the case why does PUN sit Ireland out?

....exactly

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-03-2013, 03:58 AM
If thats the case why does PUN sit Ireland out?

....exactly

I hear PUN has a very, very, very loyal member that has a love for Ireland.

He has expressed a desire to compete for his beloved country.

I suppose they will accommodate him.

After that, who knows?

But, you wouldn't be winning Ireland or Easter island, no matter what PUN did.

With your weak imaginary army, why don't you just quit?

Sorry people, but that rude dude asked for it.

Commander Ghost
04-03-2013, 06:03 AM
Wasnt trying to be rude just thinking if we werent all worried about our imaginary armies would we be wasting our time on a forum talking about it daily?

I do respect PUN for their dominance but face it we are all worried about our games, even the guys from PUN

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-03-2013, 06:14 AM
Wasnt trying to be rude just thinking if we werent all worried about our imaginary armies would we be wasting our time on a forum talking about it daily?

I do respect PUN for their dominance but face it we are all worried about our games, even the guys from PUN

Sir, you may be worried.

I used to be worried.

I have no reason to worry, this is all child's play.

I worry about my grandkids not being harmed by a child molester.

I worry about my children having a better life than I've enjoyed.

I worry about many things, but not this useless game.

Heck, to be truthful, when I do worry, I pray.

Then I feel calm again.

You don't know me, and you know nothing about me.

Stop displacing what you feel onto others.

The world is a very diverse place, thank God.

Warpath
04-03-2013, 06:26 AM
Very True!

Sir, you may be worried.

I used to be worried.

I have no reason to worry, this is all child's play.

I worry about my grandkids not being harmed by a child molester.

I worry about my children having a better life than I've enjoyed.

I worry about many things, but not this useless game.

Heck, to be truthful, when I do worry, I pray.

Then I feel calm again.

You don't know me, and you know nothing about me.

Stop displacing what you feel onto others.

The world is a very diverse place, thank God.

Commander Ghost
04-03-2013, 06:58 AM
I never claimed to know anyone here. And who doesnt worry about the things you listed. There are alot more important things that MW.

All im saying is while i agree to an extent and understand your thoughts people who do pay to play have a right to complain. Do you not complain when you order food and its incorrect? Or when you pay for concert tickets and the show sucked? People who dont get their moneys worth have ths right to complain. And even the ones who dont pay to play.
I dont know anyone from Adam but i can safely assume PUN has some pretty wealthy members, and while it may be chids play to those who are wealthy (wether they worked hard for their money or not) not all of us are wealthy enough to spend that kind of money and for those who do spend money on the game to pay gree for a bad service isnt fair the the player. Not even the rich deserve it.

Gree is providing a service and there is a minimum standard that should always but doesnt always seem to be met. I hardly ever complain about the game because these things happen. Gltches and bugs happen regardless.

However i do think people should search before posting a thread complaining. Im sure we are all tired of seeing 6 threads on the same page adressing the same issue.

Anyway thats what i was getting at with the original comment.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-03-2013, 07:04 AM
I never claimed to know anyone here. And who doesnt worry about the things you listed. There are alot more important things that MW.

All im saying is while i agree to an extent and understand your thoughts people who do pay to play have a right to complain. Do you not complain when you order food and its incorrect? Or when you pay for concert tickets and the show sucked? People who dont get their moneys worth have ths right to complain. And even the ones who dont pay to play.
I dont know anyone from Adam but i can safely assume PUN has some pretty wealthy members, and while it may be chids play to those who are wealthy (wether they worked hard for their money or not) not all of us are wealthy enough to spend that kind of money and for those who do spend money on the game to pay gree for a bad service isnt fair the the player. Not even the rich deserve it.

Gree is providing a service and there is a minimum standard that should always but doesnt always seem to be met. I hardly ever complain about the game because these things happen. Gltches and bugs happen regardless.

However i do think people should search before posting a thread complaining. Im sure we are all tired of seeing 6 threads on the same page adressing the same issue.

Anyway thats what i was getting at with the original comment.

Gree doesn't care.

Gree has no reason to care.

Read the TOS that Gree got us all to aGREE to in order to play this game.

Go ahead, complain all you want.

Nothing will change, until....

(I'll reveal the answer to that within the next 30-45 days.)

Commander Ghost
04-03-2013, 07:06 AM
I know gree doesnt care. If they did they would have fixed alot of the problems that currently exist.

I actually have never read the TOS.....maybe i should.

Ziklag
04-03-2013, 07:09 AM
"The only refuge left to us was the poet's ivory tower, which we climbed, ever higher, to isolate ourselves from the mob"

so easy to say when your golden army is not affected.

But I do love the words that drip from your fingers

mistergreen
04-03-2013, 07:33 AM
Men who wear mascara make me laugh.

StevieBoy
04-03-2013, 07:48 AM
Pop, pop, pop, dozens of units being lost every minute.

Just stop raiding, relax, and free your mind.

You don't have to do everything this game allows.

Heck, you aren't required to do anything.

So, just stop.

So a few of those are destroyed, some of them are lost, it doesn't matter.

You must be handsome or beautiful, you're smarter than Einstein, you're oh so hot, and you've got money to burn from that great job you have or the company your own.

All in all, it doesn't suck to be you.

This game means nothing to a player such as yourself.

Repeat the following:

I'm good enough.
People like me, they really do.
I'm a born leader.
I'm gonna let go and get my groove back.
I play Modern War, that says all anyone needs to know.

I love how Someone with the cash to mindlessly blow it on 2,000 indestructible units can say something like that ....so YOU don't have anything to worry about...not so for the rest of us....so you just sit back in your bubble and hum gently to yourself.

freshtouch
04-03-2013, 08:15 AM
If you want to find out anything from the Pirates about the methods they use, I advise you to stick closely to one principle: don't listen to their words, fix your attention on their deeds.:rolleyes:

Jd-fors
04-03-2013, 08:38 AM
Once at band camp.oh wait,different life.lol

Speed ump
04-03-2013, 09:16 AM
I like my bubble. My bubble is the real world to me, as yours is to you. Maybe you dont enjoy your bubble so much? I have a very fine bubble. So do my friends. Im sorry your bubble is not so fine.

Agent Orange
04-03-2013, 10:06 AM
I bet if I was any more unwound, relaxed or mellow I'd be asleep........

Agent Orange
04-03-2013, 10:06 AM
I like my bubble. My bubble is the real world to me, as yours is to you. Maybe you dont enjoy your bubble so much? I have a very fine bubble. So do my friends. Im sorry your bubble is not so fine.

Oh Speed, please don't burst his 'bubble'!

Agent Orange
04-03-2013, 10:09 AM
I love how Someone with the cash to mindlessly blow it on 2,000 indestructible units can say something like that ....so YOU don't have anything to worry about...not so for the rest of us....so you just sit back in your bubble and hum gently to yourself.

The thing is, so what. He has the disposable income to spend on this game. So what, nobody is holding a gun to your head to spend anything but what Greed counts on is the opposite. They are feeding literally on folks need to compete and need to WIN. If you have neither need then you can happily sit back and play this game for FREE. You will never be in the top most powerful players but you will also be among the few who have really WON.