PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a good faction~ Lvl 88, 61k/74k

Josh611
04-02-2013, 05:40 PM
Hello,

I'm a very active player looking for a new faction. I live in The US and am on EST I can spend some gold, not a HUGE amount but a little bit. My defense will be much higher by Ireland as my composite is still only level 3. I am also aiming on getting my attack to 70k. My IPH is $561k with the 20% faction boost. I also have the deadly bridge jumper which gives me a slightly higher health regen rate. I will also be raising this once I get my composite upgraded. If you're interested in me, shoot me a pm or post here in this thread.

Thanks for the look,
Josh

Jkillion5
04-02-2013, 06:24 PM
We just cut some inactives. Check us out!

ID: 421124104

Health Regen: -22
Infantry Att: + 5
Infantry Def: +30
Ground Def: +25
Air Def: +25
Sea Def: +20
Building Def: +30
Building Output: +10
Guild Member Increase: +18

slashand1
04-02-2013, 06:52 PM
PM sent...............

GBA
04-02-2013, 08:22 PM
We ranked in the top 100 twice and we barely missed the top 100 twice. We dropped some dead weight so we could invite a few highly active (hopefully gold users) players. We have a ton of bonuses, such as;

42 guild with 40 active players (at least half of them are gold users, including myself)
30% building defense
30% infantry defense
20% ground defense
20% air defense
15% sea defense
25% health regen
10% more cash
10% infantry attack
5% ground attack
5% casualty reduction

Are you interested? Our faction invite code is 605104315. Good luck with your search.

GBA

coolman
04-02-2013, 08:30 PM
we are a big faction wih 58 slot and great bonous

Faction name; The Real Kings
Faction ID; 125928554

join Nw

Casualty rate=20%;
Health= +26%,
Ground att= 25%
Air att= 20%;
infantry Att= 30%;
Sea Att= 20%
Building Def= +30%;
Building Output= +25%;
Guild= +38;
Infantry Def= +30%;
Ground Def= +30%;
Air Def= +30%;
Sea Def= +30%
[/SIZE]

Hooligany
04-02-2013, 11:56 PM
Visit the link for our Faction details.

PM me if you are keen.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47794-Faction-Recruitment-(advertise-here)&p=665484#post665484

zhenyu
04-03-2013, 06:39 AM
TotalDarkness! Faction-Code: 136.312.590

Rank 876th in China Event. Have some open spots
Just need active player that are willing to participate
in war. No gold spending is required. Donate based on your
capability

Health regen +15% (allow you to make 2 more hits to boss)
Building output 5% (5% more cash from you money building)
Infantry defense +25%
Ground defense +15%
Air defense 10%
Sea defense 5%
Building defense +25%

General Kane
04-03-2013, 02:02 PM
Hello,

I'm a very active player looking for a new faction. I live in The US and am on EST I can spend some gold, not a HUGE amount but a little bit. My defense will be much higher by Ireland as my composite is still only level 3. I am also aiming on getting my attack to 70k. My IPH is $561k with the 20% faction boost. I also have the deadly bridge jumper which gives me a slightly higher health regen rate. I will also be raising this once I get my composite upgraded. If you're interested in me, shoot me a pm or post here in this thread.

Thanks for the look,
Josh

http://brits.forumotion.co.uk/ Feel free to visit to see if we are what you are looking for we are recruiting just now.

Ky_Gill
04-03-2013, 02:03 PM
We are a TOP 250 faction EVERY war!! We work together as a team and actually use communication! Had to clear some spots after this past war due to people not participating and just leeching off of us, lol. So, I am currently looking to fill 2 spots! We have a solid group of fun players! We don't have crazy requirements like some factions..We just ask that you donate daily and contribute, and also be active on the forum and say hi once in a while! There's no pressure in this faction. We don't expect you to spend $1000 on gold like other top factions. We have some heavy gold users, light gold users, and non-gold users. We just ask for participation and to be available when you can! We are a fun faction! Hopefully, with some new members, we can make top 100! We also have some nice bonuses that we are constantly increasing.. I have them listed below!

Health Regen: 18%
Infantry Defense: 25%
Ground Defense: 20%
Air Defense: 10%
Sea Defense: 10%
Building Defense: 25%
Building Output: 5%
Guild: +20

We will have a team of 40 members!

We have been top 250 in all the wars! That's even dragging some dead weight with players who didn't help. We vary in WDP per player, some gold users get us 150k WDP... Some non-gold users got us around 50k or so.

Our group is a fun group, everyone talks, everyone jokes around, and everyone welcomes new members with open arms!

We are looking to do some more upgrades here soon as well, so our bonuses will be even better.

If you join us, you are promised a top 250 spot and hopefully a top 100 spot this war!

If you're interested, PM me back! I hope to hear back from ya!

You won't regret joining this faction! We are an awesome group! You will have fun!

Scot
04-04-2013, 03:14 AM
Hey josh did you find a faction yet? I sent you a pm

Hello,

Thanks for the look,
Josh