PDA

View Full Version : Rigged Event?

Amor
04-02-2013, 05:32 PM
Between 4 accounts that I have played on 2 games (CC+MW), I have managed to accumulate a grand total of 1 (ONE) single event item. I am curious if anyone else is having the same issue. I have opened somewhere in the vicinity of 50 boxes using the middle option to achieve this abysmal failure. Its getting really fu*kin* old.

Ghost Recon
04-02-2013, 05:36 PM
I've opened a few and gotten only 1 as well. I'm not even going to try, prizes aren't good for 5 and 10.

sparckle
04-02-2013, 05:37 PM
All events are rigged in favour of everyone except you ("you" being a general refence to the player him/herself).

Brahmin
04-02-2013, 05:46 PM
I must say I don't believe this event is rigged. Out 5 cash opens today I've gotten 3 drones.:o

bezerkeley
04-02-2013, 05:48 PM
Opened 7, recieved 4 drones, 2 units, and only one "sorry". I don't think it's rigged.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-02-2013, 05:55 PM
Between 4 accounts that I have played on 2 games (CC+MW), I have managed to accumulate a grand total of 1 (ONE) single event item. I am curious if anyone else is having the same issue. I have opened somewhere in the vicinity of 50 boxes using the middle option to achieve this abysmal failure. Its getting really fu*kin* old.

RIGGED, a very appropriate word, similar to FIXED.

Jd-fors
04-02-2013, 05:57 PM
These events are no more rigged than the ones at the carnival!

Brahmin
04-02-2013, 06:03 PM
These events are no more rigged than the ones at the carnival!

Well put:rolleyes:

Dry
04-02-2013, 06:09 PM

24 hrs from the evnt ,, not even one open

negotiator
04-02-2013, 06:12 PM
I have been doing them since they came out and won 1 crate event (no gold). Had 9 once and spent went well over 3k gold and still didn't get to 10. I am very thankful that was around the 2nd or 3rd event learned my lesson early never used gold afterward. The funny thing was if I would have won I most likely would have continued using gold.

I am not like some who think they deserve to win after using X amount of gold just the fact that I would have continued spending money on gold if I had, which is something Gree does not understand. They prefer a few people spending a lot versus a lot of people spending a little.

Now if they as a group can figure out how the gold bonus works and give us the same answer it would be nice and will determine if my gold buying days are over.

Good luck to all

slashand1
04-02-2013, 06:15 PM
4 of 7 for me so far

bloving
04-02-2013, 06:19 PM
I'm not using any cash or gold (why when whatever I win I'm going to lose on the next attack on me) but I've opened about 7 chest and gotten 3 drones.

Jhenry02
04-02-2013, 06:27 PM
3 drones out of 8 opens

Drama Llama
04-02-2013, 06:31 PM
I've been pretty lucky myself and have six drones so far with cash opens.

heal
04-02-2013, 07:44 PM
3 from 13 attempts. I don't think it's rigged, it all depends on how hard you press the button and I haven't got that right yet.

asdfg12345
04-02-2013, 08:13 PM
its called bad luck. You wouldn't be here moaning if you happen to get alot of opens.

heal
04-03-2013, 02:38 AM
its called bad luck. You wouldn't be here moaning if you happen to get alot of opens.
Who's moaning?

jon_funzio
04-03-2013, 02:58 AM
Cash opens have a ~50% chance of returning a prize, then X% (I'm not sure what it is) of returning the drone. Assuming that you are opening with cash then you do reduce your chances of getting to 25. Personally I don't think that the prizes this event are worth any gold spend - I'd rather save it for Ireland, future discounted LE sets or a collect 10 event where the #10 prize yields a worthwhile bonus.

NaRciS
04-03-2013, 03:35 AM
Only done cash opens - no more gold ever on these events

Getting loads of crates, always cash opens about 12 so far

1 x 300 valor
6 x drones - I apc happy unit
1 x ruddy allie - rather have concrete!
4 x no

= happy bunny!

Commander Ghost
04-03-2013, 03:40 AM
Ive gotten 4 drones so far. Some cash and allies. Not even a unit or reward unit yet.

Agent Orange
04-03-2013, 04:13 AM
These games are 'designed' as someone put very accurately once to make you addicted. In this event it becomes increasing more difficult to find the pieces as the event wears on and as you collect more of each item.

Therefore your best odds of completing these things is to go all in during the opening hours of the event. In the first three hours I opened and got three parts in a row. Then within the next 24 hours 2 more but moving on to the next day opens have suddenly become few.

Same goes for their new Texas Holden game, I've never played a more rigged game glad I never pumped real money into it.

Philly982
04-03-2013, 04:27 AM
So most Android players got mulled over on this one since we did not have the event for something like 26 hours after the event started thus missing the best time to open the crates. 13 cash opens and only 1 drone and 1 ally. Not complaining though, as I know how these events work and I generally have bad luck anyway. Though if this thread requires a complaint I would have rather had a block of concrete or "sorry" rather than the one extra mafia member.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-03-2013, 04:33 AM
If you haven't gotten the top trinkets by now, just stop.

Use groats to try and open a few more crates.

Please, don't waste gold chasing those addicts, er, players trying to get top 50.

Why do I say that?

Take it from me, those guys got it bad, and that ain't good.

I once had it bad, and I know of what I type.

Sudsy
04-03-2013, 05:50 AM
I have two accounts. One, I don't pay attention to much and have only attempted 6 opens - all free. I've got 4 drones. On my other account, which I play constantly, I have opened every waking hour since it started (who knows how many attempts) - all cash attempts - and not ONE open (not a drone, unit, concrete - nothing). It's frustrating. I know that "technically" it is a 50/50 chance, but geez, I've not seen a quarter flipped this many times and come up the same this many times in a row.

I don't know if it makes a difference, but on the lesser-played game, I only keep one box. On the other, I have 4.

Web323
04-03-2013, 08:42 AM
Only done cash opens - no more gold ever on these events

Getting loads of crates, always cash opens about 12 so far

1 x 300 valor
6 x drones - I apc happy unit
1 x ruddy allie - rather have concrete!
4 x no

= happy bunny!

8 drones
6 300 valor
1 allie
5 NO

Alaneapen
04-03-2013, 08:57 AM
I get 5 crates open using free and nothing opens after that, saving for upgrades so free all the way.

Doom
04-03-2013, 09:33 AM
Got Nine once using free and cash tries. (1 year)
Never more than 5-7 now.

mistergreen
04-03-2013, 09:42 AM
It took me 20 cash attempts to get 5 drones. All others were "better luck next time".

They definitely changed it up this time. On the last event if I didn't get a bow I would get cash or valor or a unit or even a cinderblock. This time it's the drone or nothing. They clearly want you to spend gold.

senex morosus
04-03-2013, 10:11 AM
i have stopped using gold on these mini events. I would rather spend gold on LEs than these. its all free for box events although sometimes I have this urge to click on gold and end up disappointed with valor and cash or useless loot. boss events are not fun at level 177 and LTQs are worse. I would say bring back PVP but I am faction-less right now. The real fun is in WD IMO.

Amor
04-03-2013, 02:04 PM
So most Android players got mulled over on this one since we did not have the event for something like 26 hours after the event started thus missing the best time to open the crates. 13 cash opens and only 1 drone and 1 ally. Not complaining though, as I know how these events work and I generally have bad luck anyway. Though if this thread requires a complaint I would have rather had a block of concrete or "sorry" rather than the one extra mafia member.

I was actually without the event for roughly the same amount of time, and I am on iOS =/

Hooligany
04-04-2013, 03:07 AM
My last 15 attempts gave me 0 drone, 1 shp with 10/11 stats and 1 ally.
Zzz

Mcdoc
04-04-2013, 03:24 AM
These auction events aren't intended to let you win prizes - they are intended to poke your ego into trying to use real money to get into the Top 50 - and for the really delicate minded ego's - who can win the Top 1 prize.

Crate 10 on the other hand - like Agent Orange said - get in as many opens as you can in the first 4 hours of the event - I think they call that the "McDoc Method" - LoL

PS - Trebor - I tried to answer you PM but it says you have chosen not to receive PM's or are not able to - so my answer is - save your gold for the 10 crate and let the marathon gold spenders have the auction events

Agent Orange
04-04-2013, 06:13 AM
These auction events aren't intended to let you win prizes - they are intended to poke your ego into trying to use real money to get into the Top 50 - and for the really delicate minded ego's - who can win the Top 1 prize.

Crate 10 on the other hand - like Agent Orange said - get in as many opens as you can in the first 4 hours of the event - I think they call that the "McDoc Method" - LoL

PS - Trebor - I tried to answer you PM but it says you have chosen not to receive PM's or are not able to - so my answer is - save your gold for the 10 crate and let the marathon gold spenders have the auction events

Yup and yuuuup. My highest level LLP has had ZERO opens so far using only cash and free tries, makes you wonder...

Hmmm McDoc method, wonder where this fellow got the idea from?.... ;)