PDA

View Full Version : Looking to fill faction with active players

ProCision
04-02-2013, 04:11 PM
I am looking to fill our faction with good active players that can donate and have half way decent stats. A group of us left a top 10 faction to rebuild and get stronger. We still want to compete for top 100 and to do that we need players. If you want PM me and include your non boosted stats and iph.

Wolf 1
04-02-2013, 05:27 PM
Top 500 faction (The Wolf 1) recruiting now.

It's just a game are looking for active players to replace the recently removed inactive members. We placed in top 500 in the Battle for China, and 529 in the prior WD event.

We are a mix of light gold players and free players and come from the USA, Hk and Australia.
Our goal is to at least achieve the top 500, in each event.

4 spots are currently available with 2 additional coming available after we increase the faction size again soon.
We would never demand a player have to spend gold that is your choice. Participation is our main requirement.

We have no donation demands, all we ask is for regular donations like 1x hourly income per day to boost our bonuses.

Bonuses already achieved:-

+10% Defense building defense.
+15% Infantry defense.
+15% Ground defense.
+5% Air defense.
+18% Health Regen.
+8 Guild increase.

If you are interested in joining or you are a small faction who would like to merge please PM me, with a brief list of your stats, where you are from how often you play etc.

Our Faction Number is :- 294 553 058

Look forward to hearing from you.

Reb
04-02-2013, 08:20 PM
Join the British Special Forces- 627965004. *Cleaned out the waste and we want you.

Faction count +12
Health +18%
Cash +5%
Bldg def +20%
Inf def +15%
Groung def +10%
Air def +5%
Sea def +5%

We are looking for x factor players prior to next war! So apply today who knows u may have found your new home :)

Skoalrulz
04-02-2013, 09:45 PM
Zombie Killer is recruiting new members. We have a few requirements; active player, will donate to the cause and wants to win. We finished the four wars so far in top 2000 and now we are ready for the top 1000.
Brazil = 1900's
Greenland = 1900's
Egypt = 1300's
China = 1100's

Come join a clan that will make it to the top 1000 in the next war. I know there are plenty of people that need better clans. Well Zombie Killer is your chance.

Join ZOMBIE KILLER 210-461-689

Add me 426-727-876. I'm lvl 90. Faction: Zombie Killer 210461689

ProCision
04-03-2013, 05:10 AM
You plan to get people to join and bail on them? We brought you into the fold, brought you up to speed on updated strategies and you donated nothing, nor did you stay for even 1 war to earn those tactics. If you are reading this and are considering joining up..... be careful. Once slimy is always slimy and not to be trusted to hold their ground. I would not like one of my shield brothers to be without solid footing, that would put my life at risk..... Proceed with CAUTION!

are you kidding me? I was with you guys for a total of 6 days, donated a handfull of bricks and few bucks and got an invite to go to Durks faction. What tactics did I learn from you? How to farm bricks... WOW It seems you take a game a bit to serious.

Morphlingman
04-03-2013, 08:24 AM
are you kidding me? I was with you guys for a total of 6 days, donated a handfull of bricks and few bucks and got an invite to go to Durks faction. What tactics did I learn from you? How to farm bricks... WOW It seems you take a game a bit to serious.

You donated 2 bricks and 2.5 mil. U stayed 3 days tops.
The minute u left you started telling some of our strategies to your othe faction buddies.
None of what I said is not true.
So you are a rat as far as I'm concerned.

BEWARE. Anyone thinking to add this guy.