PDA

View Full Version : How do I stop a guy from farming me?

Apocalo
04-02-2013, 02:10 PM
So this guy named Marcinko has been farming me for over a week and I don't know how. He is 12 levels higher then me (40 vs 52), so the only way he could be attacking me if I had attacked him once a while ago and has my name on his news right? But my name should have disappeared by now, I have left numerous messages asking him to stop..even spamming his wall and risk getting in trouble to push my name off his feed but nothing is working. How is he attacking me? I'm barely able to make any money of my own cause of him, and the money he is making off me is just unfair.

Thanks for the help

aether100
04-02-2013, 02:12 PM
one way is to lower your allies and sneak under his radar. just know that your stats will go down

Apocalo
04-02-2013, 02:15 PM
But if he already has a way to attack me, having less allies would just make me weaker wouldnt it? There is no way he is attacking me off the rival's list.

simpleman
04-02-2013, 02:17 PM
If he's posted his Id on his wall try to ally him. He may not pay much attention and just accept your request.

aether100
04-02-2013, 02:18 PM
if you are not raiding or attacking back he most likely is looking for you on the rivals list. lowering your allies can take you off that list

Ghost Recon
04-02-2013, 02:18 PM
What is his level, ally count, flag, attack and defense? If I see him, I'll give him a smack down.

Apocalo
04-02-2013, 02:22 PM
He is level 52, 197 Allies, USA, 50kA/50kD 788 units (less then max for his level).

I am level 40, if I show up on a level 52's rival list then this game is broken. The most I see on my rival list is someone 1 level higher/lower then mine. not 12!

Speed ump
04-02-2013, 02:22 PM
Sell off your buildings, can't attack what's not there. Gets boring real quick for them. Or leave your buildings down, don't reset them. If you get weaker by dropping allies, what's the difference. He's already strong enough to hit you.

Ghost Recon
04-02-2013, 02:26 PM
He is level 52, 197 Allies, USA, 50kA/50kD 788 units (less then max for his level).

I am level 40, if I show up on a level 52's rival list then this game is broken. The most I see on my rival list is someone 1 level higher/lower then mine. not 12!Sorry, I can't attack him. He's got 100+ more allies than me so he won't be visible on my rival list :(

Apocalo
04-02-2013, 02:26 PM
He only attacks, never raids, and I have. For I think about week I stayed less then 110k over vaulted and he kept hitting me, sometimes for 0 sometimes for barely anything, but then after WD ended I started to save again to start on whatever the next LE building was gonna be and he comes back, longest he's gone without attacking me is 2 days during the whole time

commander Don
04-02-2013, 02:31 PM
Apocalo pm buddy.

He only attacks, never raids, and I have. For I think about week I stayed less then 110k over vaulted and he kept hitting me, sometimes for 0 sometimes for barely anything, but then after WD ended I started to save again to start on whatever the next LE building was gonna be and he comes back, longest he's gone without attacking me is 2 days during the whole time

wittywon
04-02-2013, 02:36 PM
Increase your vault size and store all of your cash in it?

Fazhang
04-02-2013, 02:39 PM
This is funny

Apocalo
04-02-2013, 02:41 PM
Increase your vault size and store all of your cash in it? My vault time is always clocking down, but It only goes up once a week lol

Web323
04-02-2013, 02:52 PM
If you are in a faction, then ask your team to attack him if they are in range. The faction I am in wiped out one players entire base for a week until the player got the hint.

Beamer
04-02-2013, 03:11 PM
Have a feeling this players faction may help him out too. Be careful

Apocalo
04-02-2013, 03:12 PM
My faction is trying, but really only one person is the same level so it'll be hard.

Apocalo
04-02-2013, 03:16 PM
Have a feeling this players faction may help him out too. Be careful

I don't think so, he doesn't have any top 500 units or top 1000. all his stats come from a lot of gold buying

Fazhang
04-02-2013, 03:28 PM
Apo. Just a fair warning.... His main account is 200k/200k +... And many many other friends too.

Apocalo
04-02-2013, 03:29 PM
"I see I shouldn't be playing this game and taking advantage of situations that are paying off nicely for me, in your eyes that is. maybe I should have saved you the time and answered Tommy [I'm guessing he meant to send this to my faction member and tommy is my IGN] myself!!! that way you could have just attacked me and got this 50k brawl over with!! [my faction member threated to have a brawl since they had equal stats]. In other wors bring it on!!! and I'm sorry both of you don't understand, that is the way this game is played"

He sent that, what a ****

Poopenshire
04-02-2013, 03:33 PM
Apo. Just a fair warning.... His main account is 200k/200k +... And many many other friends too.

thats not a big account. I am double that easily. Just too high a level to help out, otherwise I would. if you give me his main account in a PM I could drop him some friends fire.

Ryans67
04-02-2013, 03:34 PM
Buy gold. Everything else will work out just fine...

Agent Orange
04-02-2013, 03:35 PM
Number 1 thing to do is STOP POSTING on his wall! A lot of us hate this type of thing so instead of stopping we'll attack more! If you are insulting with your posts then you are totally screwed!

Number 2 thing is to analyze his army, what you don't say is how many allies you have vs him as well as difference between his attack and his defence. You can see all this by just hitting the revenge button and then clicking on his icon on the right side.

Number 3 once he's hit you up don't rebuild your money buildings immediately, WAIT for a while and also work out at what times they will be ready for collection. If you do some very careful planning you can figure out the best time for them to come due for YOU and once he's raided you work out at what time you need to rebuild them so that they come due when you want. You should also see a pattern as to what time he tends to drop by. But the important thing is to try and group your collection times to reduce the amount of time your buildings are exposed....

Number 4 depending on how much of a difference there is in your stats you might be able to just add allies and get him back though that can be a very bad idea if he's a gold player.

Apocalo
04-02-2013, 03:43 PM
Number 1 thing to do is STOP POSTING on his wall! A lot of us hate this type of thing so instead of stopping we'll attack more! If you are insulting with your posts then you are totally screwed!

Number 2 thing is to analyze his army, what you don't say is how many allies you have vs him as well as difference between his attack and his defence. You can see all this by just hitting the revenge button and then clicking on his icon on the right side.

Number 3 once he's hit you up don't rebuild your money buildings immediately, WAIT for a while and also work out at what times they will be ready for collection. If you do some very careful planning you can figure out the best time for them to come due for YOU and once he's raided you work out at what time you need to rebuild them so that they come due when you want. You should also see a pattern as to what time he tends to drop by. But the important thing is to try and group your collection times to reduce the amount of time your buildings are exposed....

Number 4 depending on how much of a difference there is in your stats you might be able to just add allies and get him back though that can be a very bad idea if he's a gold player.

He doesn't raid, he attacks no buildings to rebuild. I only started to post something on his wall after a week of him farming me. he has 50k/50k stats, he has 197 allies, i have 255. he is also 12 levels higher then me.

and regarding his main, does his main really matter? that won't affect me since it is a way higher level?

Apocalo
04-02-2013, 03:46 PM
You never need to be over vault...saving for a big boy? no problem...max your vault and then buy money
buildings that pay a day or two out...then sell those buildings (keep at level 1 of course) at half price to fund
your next project...half price? who cares, all free money anyway...

And I do need to be overvault, rumors are the next building will be way over 100m and the only way i can reach that is to start saving now.

Fazhang
04-02-2013, 03:48 PM
Also threatening him back isn't gonna do anything Apo. Whoever "third minister" is. He wants a faction brawl, then bring it.

Poopenshire
04-02-2013, 03:58 PM
ok ready for the most drastic thing you ever heard of????

do not collect your buildings. let them all get raided and do no collect, infact do not open your app for 1 week. have all your cash vaulted and all your buildings raided. if you got nothing to raid he cannot hurt you. after a weeks time of getting abosultely nothing he will move on. chances are pretty good that other will not start raiding you.

after your week is up, go back into your game and reset all your buildinds and start playing agian.

Fazhang
04-02-2013, 04:02 PM
Hey Apo, he said that he will meet up with you in a couple of hours. Good day.

Apocalo
04-02-2013, 04:11 PM
Hey Apo, he said that he will meet up with you in a couple of hours. Good day.

hey wont get anything

Fazhang
04-02-2013, 04:26 PM
Not scary just friendly Indians ;)

Thenoob
04-02-2013, 04:51 PM
If you want to know how to get him to stop attacking you from what I've herd is find your local pirate which I am not so good luck Or just call him daddy and quit

sparckle
04-02-2013, 05:20 PM
Think outside of the box. If he can't cause you pain, there is no pleasure for him.

Do not collect from raided buildings or go overvault, and continuously spam profane insults on his wall every hour. Insult him and his family, and tell him he has no friends. That will frustrate him because he won't be able to farm you but has to take every bit of your insults. You effectively reduce him to nothing more than a paper tiger. He will be fuming, and you will be able to claim victory. This is the only way you can win short of spending real money on gold.

Just remember to keep up the insults regularly.

Sillybeans
04-02-2013, 05:43 PM
Only thing to do is buckle down, hes obviously attacking people so he'll level. Your on his new feed for atking him somewhere along the line if that's not the case and if you've never atked back since it's a matter of waiting for it to fall off.

The easiest way is to carefully watch boss event's and if you've level to far then your going to have to camp for a very very long time. Right now I'm 600xp off level 76 and that's a new boss tier... because of it until the next boss I'm doing nothing! The free 100g we received will probably allow me to complete the next event hehe

http://i47.tinypic.com/35d5h7s.jpg

Composite lv9 and no other boost building's past lv1... working on IPH until I can safely obtain all LE buildings then upgrading my boost builds :cool: not a huge gold spender but I'm getting there.

sparckle
04-02-2013, 05:48 PM
Nice defence. I love a player who can stave off attackers and protect his own stash!

Brahmin
04-02-2013, 06:01 PM

do not collect your buildings. let them all get raided and do no collect, infact do not open your app for 1 week. have all your cash vaulted and all your buildings raided. if you got nothing to raid he cannot hurt you. after a weeks time of getting abosultely nothing he will move on. chances are pretty good that other will not start raiding you.

after your week is up, go back into your game and reset all your buildinds and start playing agian.

I agree with poopenshire. Just go awol for a while, don't comment, don't do anything. He will get bored because he isn't getting any feedback from you. Right now he is loving it because he know's he's having an effect on you. The best way to get rid of a childish individual such as this is to starve him of attention.

Jd-fors
04-02-2013, 06:05 PM
If he is just going pvp daily should be no biggee.if he is sitting on your base with your money bldgs timed out that's different.by the way,are you overvault daily?this thread makes me wonder what's up!

Speed ump
04-02-2013, 08:47 PM
Isnt this a war game? So tou get attacked. A lot. By one person. Ok. Hint, its a game. Hit someone else in retaliation. Hit him back if you can. Ignore him. Post poetry to him. Explain the meaning of life to him. Next subject

GLove1
04-02-2013, 08:54 PM
Hey Tommy Bud
Been talking to your "Papa" third minister,
I've been trying to get a reply from him on
his level and Allie count, so I can adjust to
to his game, and we could meet up!!! I feel
honored that you introduced your "Papa" to
me and he left me a message to not spend so
much time with you and more time with him!!!
But the problem is he didn't "tap" me, and leave
me a hard link!!! So I would appreciate if you could
help me out with this info, again, just his level and
allie count.
Thanks Marcinko
Level 52
Allie count 197 but adjustable just for "good ol Pa"

GLove1
04-02-2013, 09:13 PM
Hey Tommy Bud
I am here, replying.
And notice member since date and posts,
check above!!! I joined just for you, and
You where and still are the only person
I've replied too, oh on here I guess you go
by Apo? Whatever Tommy Bud
Anyway Marcinko out

I am a cow
04-02-2013, 09:49 PM
Hmmm I got a solution get one of the pirates to beat him up them pay that pirate with some gold :D

GLove1
04-02-2013, 10:10 PM
Tommy
The reason I "farm you", is its like you said
and your letting everybody know with this thread,
by the way, YOU'VE GOT MONEY!!!!! IT PAYS WELL
Marcinko out

I am a cow
04-02-2013, 10:13 PM
Tommy
The reason I "farm you", is its like you said
and your letting everybody know with this thread,
by the way, YOU'VE GOT MONEY!!!!! IT PAYS WELL
Marcinko out

I also farm you. Why? because you farm the weak.

GLove1
04-02-2013, 10:37 PM
So let me figure this out,
I supposed to farm someone stronger than me!!
Your an idiot, I am playing the game in which it
was designed. All you that are crying for farming,
Maybe you should try competitive knitting, but stay
away from full contact crochet.

soulnmysole
04-02-2013, 10:55 PM
Hey Tommy Bud
Been talking to your "Papa" third minister,
I've been trying to get a reply from him on
his level and Allie count, so I can adjust to
to his game, and we could meet up!!! I feel
honored that you introduced your "Papa" to
me and he left me a message to not spend so
much time with you and more time with him!!!
But the problem is he didn't "tap" me, and leave
me a hard link!!! So I would appreciate if you could
help me out with this info, again, just his level and
allie count.
Thanks Marcinko
Level 52
Allie count 197 but adjustable just for "good ol Pa"
You realize that if somebody leaves a message on your wall you can access their profile from your news feed by hitting "Reply". It will take you to their comments section, just click "Stats" and you can see his Level, Ally Count, A/D Stats etc.

just saying.

GLove1
04-02-2013, 11:15 PM
It brings me to my stats,
Not his, so unless he replies,
I'm disappointed,
But I'm having fun because a thread was
created because I was playing a game within
the design perameters!!

psxnitro
04-02-2013, 11:18 PM
Only thing to do is buckle down, hes obviously attacking people so he'll level. Your on his new feed for atking him somewhere along the line if that's not the case and if you've never atked back since it's a matter of waiting for it to fall off.

The easiest way is to carefully watch boss event's and if you've level to far then your going to have to camp for a very very long time. Right now I'm 600xp off level 76 and that's a new boss tier... because of it until the next boss I'm doing nothing! The free 100g we received will probably allow me to complete the next event hehe

http://i47.tinypic.com/35d5h7s.jpg

Composite lv9 and no other boost building's past lv1... working on IPH until I can safely obtain all LE buildings then upgrading my boost builds :cool: not a huge gold spender but I'm getting there.

I strive to have that stat at your level... my god those are ridiculous digits...

Sillybeans
04-03-2013, 12:23 AM
I strive to have that stat at your level... my god those are ridiculous digits...

It's android so there's obviously some digits misplaced but I know for a fact my raw atk is around 70k due to the last boss event. Cost me 160g to complete the last boss event and now got the top #50 units from china :D even tho expecting 400g~ for the 76+ tier the whole way to the lv150.

I'm just happy, the recent PvP Event I wasn't 'successfully' raided even once which was awsome :D

Ascent
04-03-2013, 12:28 AM
If he is not after cash, he is likely doing the valor missions. You can drop your ally count so you will no longer qualify for his mission requirements. If you can drop it below his mission goals, he will leave you alone... or eventually he will complete the missions at your ally level count and move on.

hoho
04-03-2013, 02:26 AM
And I do need to be overvault, rumors are the next building will be way over 100m and the only way i can reach that is to start saving now.

It is good to save up, but the idea of getting farmed vs savings to get unknown cost of new LE building ? need to be considered.
I m not so sure about that next 100m building and i could be wrong. if i m not mistaken, china event LE building got most big savers disapointed mostly because of being overvaulted and got raided big time, and it turned out, the LE building cost is far less than expected.

hoho
04-03-2013, 02:31 AM

this is a good one.

Scotch Ego
04-03-2013, 05:38 AM
Put in coal seam gas (CSG) wells. No way he can farm then.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-03-2013, 06:20 AM
So this guy named Marcinko has been farming me for over a week and I don't know how. He is 12 levels higher then me (40 vs 52), so the only way he could be attacking me if I had attacked him once a while ago and has my name on his news right? But my name should have disappeared by now, I have left numerous messages asking him to stop..even spamming his wall and risk getting in trouble to push my name off his feed but nothing is working. How is he attacking me? I'm barely able to make any money of my own cause of him, and the money he is making off me is just unfair.

Thanks for the help

Ignore things, they don't matter.

If you ignore things, it extinguishes negative behaviors.

Alaneapen
04-03-2013, 08:56 AM
One good way to stop someone from farming you is good defense. But I have a question, if i build a rail gun , does it start defending right away. Is it even beneficial to have defense buildings.

Speed ump
04-03-2013, 09:11 AM
Ill hire my services for pay cow. Ill forewarn, im not cheap. Most might think im expensive, but worth every penny of it.

Gpzoon
04-03-2013, 09:13 AM
How can you see difference between his hattack and his defence? When i click revenge, i move to his base then i can decide to attack/raid him or just check his stats. From his profile i can see alliance attack and defence but not his attack and defence skiks. Nevertheless am gonna attack/raid him, from report i can cgeck my attack skill whikst his defence skill is hiden. Further i an see his derty alliance defende (rekared to ny attack skill). No way to check his attack. Am i wrong?

Some Random Clown
04-03-2013, 09:14 AM
One good way to stop someone from farming you is good defense. But I have a question, if i build a rail gun , does it start defending right away. Is it even beneficial to have defense buildings.

If the person outmatched you by a lot then the defense buildings do little. Not even a speed bump. You would need the gun boosted to higher levels to really take out units enough for them to stop. That takes time.

If he is hitting you from a news feed you need to wait for yourself to scroll off or have everyone get chatty with him to scroll you off quick. Never never never strike back, you dont want to be on anyones that is growing and farmings feed.
Sounds like he knows your name and is getting it from the rival list. Suggest you change your name and move to another state. Oh wait they wont let you change your name yet.

You could try talking with him, work out a deal..."What kind of Deal? A Deal-Deal! Maybe this guys a republican."

Gritix
04-03-2013, 01:42 PM

Thanks for the help
He most likely found you because you attacked him, so spam his wall Intel you're off his news feed.