PDA

View Full Version : explosives consumption rate

Ben Weston
04-02-2013, 01:28 PM
This seemed to go through the roof a few days ago and hasn't slowed down.

Discuss.

MoarKrabs
04-02-2013, 02:13 PM
Probably because of the recently introduced non-consumables that can be purchased with respect points.

Dipstik
04-02-2013, 02:17 PM
Yeah, I can see the thought process now... "Hey, we just introduced a bunch of new explosives that are stronger than the old ones AND they never get consumed! What should we do to maintain some sort of game balance with consumable explosives?" "How about we increase the consumption rate?"

Honestly, you're probably right. That's exactly how it went.

Ben Weston
04-02-2013, 02:27 PM
Its ridiculous, I'm using up over 100 a day. Combine that with putting money into syndicates its getting silly, I have a reasonable iph of 1.5mil, the guys with low incomes must really be struggling!

Dipstik
04-02-2013, 02:38 PM
Let's just say I suspect whoever designed this game never envisioned actual direct competition between players. I suspect it was designed to be a time-waster where you can click your buildings once or twice a day and use your stamina to try to get more resources. I don't think they realized they had to protect their game against hackers because why would anyone bother hacking this game? It'd be like cheating at solitaire. They didn't bother with commonsense game balance ideas because they didn't see it as a "game." It's closer to farmville in their eyes where you build a city that you can show your friends.

I guess you could call that jaded.