PDA

View Full Version : Really need to win 4 more Vs Hydromancer

jeffrodriguez
04-02-2013, 01:16 PM
Guys please I just need 3 more wins I spent a lot of gems already just to get my energy replenish to win it but I need high level friends to help me get my last 4 remaining Wina please give me your code and I will add you up as when I try accepting friends I got errors and they disappear

Harvey Guo
04-02-2013, 03:05 PM
XBB QBZ XBQ
I just lv48 with lv30 Nemesis.
But I think maybe you need stronger friends than me, but if you cannot get them, I can provide a help.
Good Luck.

jeffrodriguez
04-02-2013, 06:30 PM
Some people still tried to add me I don't know why when accepting them it says I'm full but when I accept the next request it's accepting its really wierd I think the only way for me to get that armor is that if they can at least extend the event for 1 more day or whole 3rd of April we can still do event because I have spent so much only to be disappointed and don't get that armor

Harvey Guo
04-02-2013, 06:52 PM
Already approve your adding request.

In my opinion, if you simply wanna this armor (just for its beauty), you can spend gems to open purple chest. Otherwise, there will have many similar new armor in the nearly future, do not have to chase this one.

I can see you are lv22 now, you really need high level friend (better above lv50 or even lv70+), and you should send all your three team mates and two more friends together against the boss, which can gain 100% bonus, your friend who with nemesis armor will significantly against the boss. Good Luck.

Some people still tried to add me I don't know why when accepting them it says I'm full but when I accept the next request it's accepting its really wierd I think the only way for me to get that armor is that if they can at least extend the event for 1 more day or whole 3rd of April we can still do event because I have spent so much only to be disappointed and don't get that armor

jeffrodriguez
04-02-2013, 07:40 PM
I really want that armor as it will be my very first high level armor highest I have is a star armor I just reached level 10 the other day and the event just appeared so I started buying gems to replenish my boss energy and it will be a real waste not to pursue after it when I already spent money on it.
I spent 100 gems trying to own the cheat but only to get rare armors.
That's why I decided I spent the remaining 100 gems to beat the boss but I really need help from high levels.
You also help me by adding me up Thank You Very Much

jeffrodriguez
04-03-2013, 04:36 AM
Guys please those with the nemesis armor please help me Er my 2 more wins that I need please help by adding me up I really want to get those 2 more wins

You can delete me after event I just really need your help please

Harvey Guo
04-03-2013, 05:12 AM
try post these on the facebook they may add you

Guys please those with the nemesis armor please help me Er my 2 more wins that I need please help by adding me up I really want to get those 2 more wins

You can delete me after event I just really need your help please

jeffrodriguez
04-03-2013, 05:29 AM
I clicked the wise ones official page but can't see any post from other people there does knights and dragon have group facebook page

Harvey Guo
04-03-2013, 05:44 AM
http://www.facebook.com/knightsanddragonsgame
I clicked the wise ones official page but can't see any post from other people there does knights and dragon have group facebook page

jeffrodriguez
04-03-2013, 06:17 AM
Yes that's the same link in wise one signature but all I see there was add me add me add me no community talking
Darn I spent so much I'm getting so stressed on just getting 2 more wins its like spending for nothing

DreamM0d3
04-03-2013, 07:02 AM
Yes that's the same link in wise one signature but all I see there was add me add me add me no community talking
Darn I spent so much I'm getting so stressed on just getting 2 more wins its like spending for nothing

When the dust settles, you will find that its still just a game. No point getting stressed over it when the original purpose of playing a game is to enjoy and have fun.

jeffrodriguez
04-03-2013, 08:01 AM
Can someone please help me please

jeffrodriguez
04-03-2013, 08:04 AM
When the dust settles, you will find that its still just a game. No point getting stressed over it when the original purpose of playing a game is to enjoy and have fun.

I'm getting stresses because I spent money on te game just to chase 15 wins but now it's seems like its slipping away and what I spent will just go to waste. That's why I at least want 2 more high level with nemesis armor to help me so I can get those 2 wins but time is running out and still haven't gotten any help

amir1974
04-03-2013, 08:07 AM
I'm getting stresses because I spent money on te game just to chase 15 wins but now it's seems like its slipping away and what I spent will just go to waste. That's why I at least want 2 more high level with nemesis armor to help me so I can get those 2 wins but time is running out and still haven't gotten any help

if you need help from a lvl 67 then add me
xbb-gpr-ddz
but tell me your ingame name because i have just one spot left and don't want to give it to someone else without knowing

DreamM0d3
04-03-2013, 08:15 AM

Personally, many of us have missed out on some of the weekly boss armors when we first started the game. We probably did not feel it was justified to spend the money (etc to recharge energy or revive) since you would not be getting the most out of it due to level limitations. However, I do feel for you since you already invested some money into the game.Since you have already requested for help, I am sure there are some of the members on the forums who will be able to extend a helping hand in order for you to clinch your last 2 victories. All the best!

jeffrodriguez
04-03-2013, 08:36 AM
if you need help from a lvl 67 then add me
xbb-gpr-ddz
but tell me your ingame name because i have just one spot left and don't want to give it to someone else without knowing

I sent request my IGN is jeffrodriguez Thank You Very Much any help is really appreciated

amir1974
04-03-2013, 08:38 AM
accepted , enjoy

jeffrodriguez
04-03-2013, 08:44 AM
accepted , enjoy
Tyvm Amir by the way do you have nemesis armor

amir1974
04-03-2013, 08:48 AM
yes i do :)
go for the boss now and good luck

DreamM0d3
04-03-2013, 08:51 AM
I sent request my IGN is jeffrodriguez Thank You Very Much any help is really appreciated

I have accepted your friend request. All the best.

jeffrodriguez
04-03-2013, 09:00 AM
Omg Thank You Very Much Amir and dreamM0d3 I got my 15th win Thank You Very Much it's my first above rare armor
Thank You Very Much really to all the people who helped me out thank you so much.
The 15th battle was so epic luckyly I still have 27 crystals more i have to restore 4 times to kill the boss and I still have 23 boss energy left hahaha.
But it's ok I finally got the armor.
Thank You Very Much to all of you guys I can finally go to sleep.

Harvey Guo
04-03-2013, 10:08 AM
Omg Thank You Very Much Amir and dreamM0d3 I got my 15th win Thank You Very Much it's my first above rare armor
Thank You Very Much really to all the people who helped me out thank you so much.
The 15th battle was so epic luckyly I still have 27 crystals more i have to restore 4 times to kill the boss and I still have 23 boss energy left hahaha.
But it's ok I finally got the armor.
Thank You Very Much to all of you guys I can finally go to sleep.congratulation, hope you can be stronger enough to beat the next boss easily. Good night.

Aladdin
04-03-2013, 11:52 AM
Sorry to highjack this thread, need 1 fight to get the 15th win, into the last few hours.

Would you let me add you to beat this boss?

Aladdin lvl 32. XBB-QYR-MNV

Aladdin
04-03-2013, 02:26 PM
Thanks guys,

managed the 15th fight with the help of Balthasar and Washeek, still needed to use 1 gem revival, seems that the team is limited to my levels

Aladdin

jeffrodriguez
04-03-2013, 06:43 PM
Thanks guys,

managed the 15th fight with the help of Balthasar and Washeek, still needed to use 1 gem revival, seems that the team is limited to my levels

Aladdin

Congrats Aladdin that's great to hear

Andromeda
04-03-2013, 10:37 PM
I just noticed something: the summoning stone shows epic bosses you've unlocked, including past ones. It shows the rewards to include the items for crafting. Costs a lot of gems (30), but might be worth saving up to summon one if you get so close and to run out of time.

Congrats on completing your armor :)

Samuel_Hdz
04-03-2013, 10:59 PM
http://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o730/Samuel_Hdz/you-dont-say_zps89b6b0a7.jpg

Sorry couldn't resist :P
Yeah that's how I got Forgemaster +

jeffrodriguez
04-04-2013, 12:12 AM
Really we do not need to kill the boss to craft the armor?

deathexe
04-04-2013, 01:44 AM
Really we do not need to kill the boss to craft the armor?

Hey Jeff, actually what it means is that you pay gems to fight the boss (usually 30) so as to get a set amount of materials, two if I'm not wrong. The upside about this is that you can fight the boss anytime - even after the event. However it's a hefty sum of 30 gems.
Hope this helps :)

zhy
04-04-2013, 04:10 AM
u better keep killing the boss normally if u want the normal version only, at least game will give u a lot of mats to craft it

jeffrodriguez
04-04-2013, 06:12 AM
Oh I see because I just started playing the game less than a week and when I reached level 10 I saw that
Epic boss with armor so I was so caught that hey that's a 4 star armor I only got free monk armor from referral and from cheat I only got 1 star (which sucks really).
So I spend money to kill that boss and begged everyone for help because when I reach level 10 there are 3 days remaining to kill it.
So the upside of killing the boss is that I can farm the summoner stone and craft a + version of that armor right

deathexe
04-04-2013, 06:19 AM
Oh I see because I just started playing the game less than a week and when I reached level 10 I saw that
Epic boss with armor so I was so caught that hey that's a 4 star armor I only got free monk armor from referral and from cheat I only got 1 star (which sucks really).
So I spend money to kill that boss and begged everyone for help because when I reach level 10 there are 3 days remaining to kill it.
So the upside of killing the boss is that I can farm the summoner stone and craft a + version of that armor right

Technically that would be true. However, it's 30 gems for 2 pieces of the material but I may be wrong. This would mean that to craft the + version, it would take 25 boss kills which would equate to 750 gems. I would think that it's more practical to use gems to get nemesis armor instead for future event bosses though.