PDA

View Full Version : [Introduction] The Wise One

The Wise One
04-02-2013, 01:15 PM
Hi Knights!

I'm excited to announce that I'll be officially joining you in the Knights & Dragons forum. I wanted to briefly introduce myself and let you know where I'm coming from.

We've been listening and seeing the great excitement and passion for Knights & Dragons that ultimately led to the creation of this forum. Now, we want to take it a step further.

I have always felt that the forum is the best place to get information from the community and a great way for players to voice their opinions. I will be actively communicating with you, my fellow knights, and the developers to make sure that we have an open communication with one another.

I will try and be as interactive as possible within this community and very excited for us to get to know one another. Last but not least, LETS HAVE SOME FUN!

That being said, i'd love to hear some feedback in general and about how we can improve the forum.

Please always remember to follow the Rules of Conduct (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47711-Posting-Guidelines-and-Welcome!), so we can keep this a fun and friendly place.

-The Wise One

zhy
04-02-2013, 02:00 PM
hello the wise one :P its good to be able to comunicate with developers :P

since gree released the last update (ok its normal that a company wanna make money) gold keys arent good as they used to be, n not everyone is able to get boss 60, so im wondering if its possible to add some black keys on the way, for example 1 at boss 43 n/or 1-2 at boss 51. ty

Samuel_Hdz
04-02-2013, 02:01 PM
It's an honour to meet you oh Wise One!
In general I have no complaints with the forum. People just need to keep the friend codes in the threads for friend codes lol it's getting quite annoying (personally at least). In the threads with nemesis armour, that's ok because I see that people will need help getting the raid armor so that makes it plausible. But say in this thread, there's bound to be friend codes galore soon xD

Now if you want feedback in how to improve the game.... :P
I'm sure most of us can (hopefully) respectfully share our qualms both old and recent.

Good to have you here...uumm what shall I call you? I'm thinking Two lol :)

The Wise One
04-02-2013, 02:07 PM
It's an honour to meet you oh Wise One!
In general I have no complaints with the forum. People just need to keep the friend codes in the threads for friend codes lol it's getting quite annoying (personally at least). In the threads with nemesis armour, that's ok because I see that people will need help getting the raid armor so that makes it plausible. But say in this thread, there's bound to be friend codes galore soon xD

Now if you want feedback in how to improve the game.... :P
I'm sure most of us can (hopefully) respectfully share our qualms both old and recent.

Good to have you here...uumm what shall I call you? I'm thinking Two lol :)

I think that's a good start, pure add me threads. I'll go through all of the threads and move the add me's the the appropriate spot since it makes everyone dig for the information they need.

Samuel_Hdz
04-02-2013, 02:08 PM
I think that's a good start, pure add me threads. I'll go through all of the threads and move the add me's the the appropriate spot since it makes everyone dig for the information they need.

Best of luck! They're EVERYWHERE

WaxMyShazzy
04-02-2013, 02:11 PM
Hey Hey! good to see an admin who might post once in a while! Welcome. I'm sure it will be good to have you around.

I believe the forum should have another page, instead of just Announcements, and General.

Perhaps the best and most encomapsing would be

Announcements:

where you announch stuff

General:

This is for all Gameplay related posts and material

Add Allies:

This is for add ally requests, as well as the current boss nemesis thread so we can all get friends with nemesis. Nemesis is just a suggestion. the current nemesis post is usually just codes anyways but occasionally there is strategy discussion as well. Still not sure if this should be kept seperate from general. You decide!

Other:
Random stuff, about the world ect, other games, whatever.

Edit: Bugs:
a place for us to help you by telling you everything that is wrong with your game. :)

I've seen most other forums do this with a little explanation beneath each page link. I'm sure there are many other improvements as well. We are a small forum so far but i hope that wont be forever.

The Wise One
04-02-2013, 02:40 PM
Hey Hey! good to see an admin who might post once in a while! Welcome. I'm sure it will be good to have you around.

I believe the forum should have another page, instead of just Announcements, and General.

Perhaps the best and most encomapsing would be

Announcements:

where you announch stuff

General:

This is for all Gameplay related posts and material

Add Allies:

This is for add ally requests, as well as the current boss nemesis thread so we can all get friends with nemesis. Nemesis is just a suggestion. the current nemesis post is usually just codes anyways but occasionally there is strategy discussion as well. Still not sure if this should be kept seperate from general. You decide!

Other:
Random stuff, about the world ect, other games, whatever.

Edit: Bugs:
a place for us to help you by telling you everything that is wrong with your game. :)

I've seen most other forums do this with a little explanation beneath each page link. I'm sure there are many other improvements as well. We are a small forum so far but i hope that wont be forever.

And it's been done. Good ideas, that was on my to-do list as well.

The Wise One
04-02-2013, 03:03 PM
Best of luck! They're EVERYWHERE

I dug into a little information about a spreadsheet etc. with information. What kind of assistance would I need to provide in order for us to get those on the forums for everyone to see and get stickied?

Samuel_Hdz
04-02-2013, 03:38 PM
I dug into a little information about a spreadsheet etc. with information. What kind of assistance would I need to provide in order for us to get those on the forums for everyone to see and get stickied?

I'd get in touch with the creator of the spreadsheet and go form there. He's the brains behind it :P

WaxMyShazzy
04-02-2013, 04:47 PM
Discopalace was the original creator, and we've all been working on it since, some more than others. Im sure he wouldn't mind it being stickied.

Heck man it may not be possible cuz of information sharing foobar or something but, you may have access to more info than us about the armors, so if your up to it, feel free to fill in some blanks. He He!

BilboSwaggins
04-02-2013, 08:13 PM
This makes me very happy. It's great to have you here Wise One.
I love the "Add Me" sub-board already created. Also, the rule about providing your Knight's level is a very smart and commendable choice.
I have no suggestions as of yet. As you can probably already see, we have a strong and well-running little community being developed on this forum. I'm excited to see what can be achieved adding a moderator and higher-power-friend to the mix.
Great to have you here.

discopalace123
04-02-2013, 09:50 PM
Hey, great to see you here, Wise One! Feel free to sticky the spreadsheet and do whatever you all like with it. Sure I created it at first, but it's a community effort. Every once in a while, I just clean it up so it doesn't get too messy. The link is in my signature.

deathexe
04-02-2013, 10:03 PM
Hey there Wise One! I was wondering if it would be a good idea to divide up general into two sections - one for discussions and such, an one for data like fusing and whatnot.
Much appreciated!

Samuel_Hdz
04-02-2013, 10:12 PM
Hey Two,

I didn't notice you had already added the "Add-Me" and "Off Topic" sections.
I was wondering if you could move my recent thread to the "Off Topic" section since it's RRRRREEEEEEAAAAALLLLLLLLYYY off topic lol

You'll know which one haha
Thanks!

jeffrodriguez
04-03-2013, 05:20 AM
I am level 24 now after playing non stop for 4 days I just want to know why when adding friends it says I'm already full when my friend list clearly say its 11/53

Please help I accepted zodog and Zhy invites but they disappeared after I accepted them

starkthunder
04-03-2013, 09:04 AM
The claim on dark prince's chest that all the armors in it are rare (1 gold star and up) is wrong as it has the nemesis armor in it. Nemesis is uncommon (1 silver star). hopefully nemesis gets moved back to the enchanted chest with the rest of the uncommon armors.

The Wise One
04-03-2013, 01:47 PM
This makes me very happy. It's great to have you here Wise One.
I love the "Add Me" sub-board already created. Also, the rule about providing your Knight's level is a very smart and commendable choice.
I have no suggestions as of yet. As you can probably already see, we have a strong and well-running little community being developed on this forum. I'm excited to see what can be achieved adding a moderator and higher-power-friend to the mix.
Great to have you here.

I'll also add a thread for when Epic Boss (EB) are in the game for nemesis armor friends.

Hey, great to see you here, Wise One! Feel free to sticky the spreadsheet and do whatever you all like with it. Sure I created it at first, but it's a community effort. Every once in a while, I just clean it up so it doesn't get too messy. The link is in my signature.

I'm all for community effort! I can't upload the spreadsheet on, but if anyone wants to delegate the information into a thread and give credit where credit is due. I'll be more than happy to help.

I think the biggest and most active topic is and will always be combining armors etc.

Kaltiras
04-05-2013, 02:43 AM
hey :) i want to ask ya could u make a bug report forum or a thread cause im not be able to right now

There are 2 bugs i found right now

1 Friend list Reset

This is like super annoying im trying to find some high lvl ppl friends for the event and so im adding like 50-100 friends per day and delete the low lvl friends but after 1-2 days and im getting like 1-2 friends at the lvl 70-100 the friends list is resettet by itself. I cant rly use my friends for the event boss cause in the last 5 days my friendlist was resettet like 3 times =/ would be super cool if u could report this and fix it.

2 Daily Log in bonus

It doesnt work :O

:)

The Wise One
04-05-2013, 12:50 PM
hey :) i want to ask ya could u make a bug report forum or a thread cause im not be able to right now

There are 2 bugs i found right now

1 Friend list Reset

This is like super annoying im trying to find some high lvl ppl friends for the event and so im adding like 50-100 friends per day and delete the low lvl friends but after 1-2 days and im getting like 1-2 friends at the lvl 70-100 the friends list is resettet by itself. I cant rly use my friends for the event boss cause in the last 5 days my friendlist was resettet like 3 times =/ would be super cool if u could report this and fix it.

2 Daily Log in bonus

It doesnt work :O

:)

You'll need to contact Customer Support for assistance with this. You can find the contact method in-app through the main menu.

Azraelthevengeful
04-06-2013, 07:46 AM
Hi WiseOne

I've seen a few other people mention this in replies to posts, but I can't start threads on the forum. It might be linked to the setup on my account, was never given anywhere to enter code that was e-mailed to me. I already sent an e-mail to customer support but got no reply. Any Ideas?

SoccerStud
04-06-2013, 07:49 AM
Hi WiseOne

I've seen a few other people mention this in replies to posts, but I can't start threads on the forum. It might be linked to the setup on my account, was never given anywhere to enter code that was e-mailed to me. I already sent an e-mail to customer support but got no reply. Any Ideas?
You don't need a mod for this question ;)

You need at least 10 posts to be able to start threads.

jcuff17
04-07-2013, 12:02 PM
Hello Wise One, I have a question do you have a list of armors for Knights and Dragons, how to make them, and what they look like because there are a few I want to know what they are and how to make them.

zhy
04-07-2013, 05:14 PM
uhm just noticed this boss is much stronger than the prior ones, think gree is pushing to make players open black chest to have 2 sets of nemesis, i killed lv60 hydromancer with 1 nemesis + allies but i doubt i will be able to do the same with the wurm

Samuel_Hdz
04-07-2013, 06:24 PM
uhm just noticed this boss is much stronger than the prior ones, think gree is pushing to make players open black chest to have 2 sets of nemesis, i killed lv60 hydromancer with 1 nemesis + allies but i doubt i will be able to do the same with the wurm

Not really, it's all elements. Wurm has the best of both elements, a good defense with a good offence. Hydromancer's water element only really makes it well balanced but Wurm has the extra umph due to being earth/wind

zhy
04-07-2013, 06:30 PM
Not really, it's all elements. Wurm has the best of both elements, a good defense with a good offence. Hydromancer's water element only really makes it well balanced but Wurm has the extra umph due to being earth/wind not talking about elements, but of overall stats, i dont remember the hydromancer60 stats, but wurm51 has higher ones than gorlog60

Samuel_Hdz
04-07-2013, 06:33 PM
not talking about elements, but of overall stats, i dont remember the hydromancer60 stats, but wurm51 has higher ones than gorlog60

Again, stats come from its elements. Had Gorlog been Spirit/Water it definitely would've been tougher lol

zhy
04-07-2013, 06:58 PM
i dont think bosses stats depends always on their elements, yes with earth ones we have always a higher def, but with water we had both cases, so again having more or less the same overall stats armor, gree could have made wurm boss stronger or weaker than hydromancer boss, they decided to make wurm boss harder to kill, its just some stats, they can set em like they want. the reward armor have pretty the same overall stats, so boss should have been as strong as it used to be, actually wurm armor stats are also a little lower than hydromancer ones, so y making boss stronger?

Samuel_Hdz
04-07-2013, 07:28 PM
Hm no idea then