PDA

View Full Version : VFF Charlie looking for a merger.

Jhenry02
04-02-2013, 01:05 PM
I need 8 players of quality!
Are you a top 100, or top 250 faction with some dead weight?
Why not give me a shout?

Hey, our results speak for themselves.
#29 in Brazil
#29 in Greenland
#32 in Egypt
#41 in China

We aren't going anywhere. But we want to improve.

-Jason

Paisthecoolest
04-02-2013, 06:30 PM
34/46 stats (I improve about 10/12 between each of the last two wars). Very active (I fought in 20 of our 24 battles In china and 27 of 34 in egypt). Light gold. Understand the game. Looking for the faction to win, not personal stats, so I will do whatever needs to be done to help the faction.
I think you just accepted Richard. He and I have fought every war together. He was a great pickup for you! I might have two or three other guys who are active players who might come over.
Let me know. Thanks

Jhenry02
04-02-2013, 07:37 PM
Thank you pai, but with those stats we can't really use you. We have a few guys with those stats, I'm one of em. We hit the dl, the wall, or the cc. Not a lot of targets. And I'm at 60k.

I appreciate the interest and can recommend a few other great factions that might be able to use you.

-Jason

BADMARKX
04-03-2013, 01:26 PM
@jhenry02, (EHU) 3 x top 100 has crumbled. I'm looking to get our top players in a new faction. Maybe 5 - 10 high scorers.

Ky_Gill
04-03-2013, 01:39 PM
We are a TOP 250 faction EVERY war!! We work together as a team and actually use communication! Had to clear some spots after this past war due to people not participating and just leeching off of us, lol. So, I am currently looking to fill 2 spots! We have a solid group of fun players! We don't have crazy requirements like some factions..We just ask that you donate daily and contribute, and also be active on the forum and say hi once in a while! There's no pressure in this faction. We don't expect you to spend $1000 on gold like other top factions. We have some heavy gold users, light gold users, and non-gold users. We just ask for participation and to be available when you can! We are a fun faction! Hopefully, with some new members, we can make top 100! We also have some nice bonuses that we are constantly increasing.. I have them listed below!

Health Regen: 18%
Infantry Defense: 25%
Ground Defense: 20%
Air Defense: 10%
Sea Defense: 10%
Building Defense: 25%
Building Output: 5%
Guild: +20

We will have a team of 40 members!

We have been top 250 in all the wars! That's even dragging some dead weight with players who didn't help. We vary in WDP per player, some gold users get us 150k WDP... Some non-gold users got us around 50k or so.

Our group is a fun group, everyone talks, everyone jokes around, and everyone welcomes new members with open arms!

We are looking to do some more upgrades here soon as well, so our bonuses will be even better.

If you join us, you are promised a top 250 spot and hopefully a top 100 spot this war!

If you're interested, PM me back! I hope to hear back from ya!

You won't regret joining this faction! We are an awesome group! You will have fun!

Jaebee
04-03-2013, 02:32 PM
Due to unfortunate posting circumstances, Jhenry02 has been banned for the immediate future on the funzio forum here.

In the interim, please feel free to PM me in the meantime to discuss potential mergers into our faction (VFF Charlie)

Thanks,
jb

Ky_Gill
04-03-2013, 02:56 PM
We are a TOP 250 faction EVERY war!! We work together as a team and actually use communication! Had to clear some spots after this past war due to people not participating and just leeching off of us, lol. So, I am currently looking to fill 2 spots! We have a solid group of fun players! We don't have crazy requirements like some factions..We just ask that you donate daily and contribute, and also be active on the forum and say hi once in a while! There's no pressure in this faction. We don't expect you to spend $1000 on gold like other top factions. We have some heavy gold users, light gold users, and non-gold users. We just ask for participation and to be available when you can! We are a fun faction! Hopefully, with some new members, we can make top 100! We also have some nice bonuses that we are constantly increasing.. I have them listed below!

We have been top 250 in all the wars! That's even dragging some dead weight with players who didn't help. We vary in WDP per player, some gold users get us 150k WDP... Some non-gold users got us around 50k or so.

Our group is a fun group, everyone talks, everyone jokes around, and everyone welcomes new members with open arms!

We are looking to do some more upgrades here soon as well, so our bonuses will be even better.

If you join us, you are promised a top 250 spot and hopefully a top 100 spot this war!

You won't regret joining this faction! We are an awesome group! You will have fun!

Jaebee
04-03-2013, 04:19 PM

Yup, and with all your attention on spamming this thread, you'll probably always be (just) a top 250 faction

SNAKEEYEZ
04-03-2013, 06:00 PM
Hey guys,

We played against you guys I believe in China. We finished 57th, and we tried to keep our member count low because we wanted to see if it affected the opponents we drew.

We are now maxing guild out and have plenty of room!

Please let me know if interested, we are a very serious team and are going for top 25 in Ireland.

www.MWFACTION.com

You may remember us, we were the crazy bastard with all the clown wigs hahaha

• Alliance ID: 501 587 652
• Faction ID: 846 797 861

We utilize GroupMe group chat and are a very solid, very tight knit group. I would like to talk with you guys ASAP!

SNAKEEYEZ

SNAKEEYEZ
04-03-2013, 06:06 PM
INSANE CLOWN FACTION

www.MWFACTION.com (http://www.mwfaction.com)

• Alliance ID: 501 587 652
• Faction ID: 846 797 861

• Battle For Brazil - 753rd Place
• Battle For Greenland - 60th Place
• Battle For Egypt - 67th Place
• Battle For China - 57th Place
• Battle For Ireland - ?

Jaebee
04-04-2013, 08:00 AM
VFF Charlie looking for a merger (meaning, we want to absorb 8 or so players, not join a lower ranked faction).
I need 8 players of quality!
Are you a top 100, or top 250 faction with some dead weight?
Why not give me a shout?

Hey, our results speak for themselves.
#29 in Brazil
#29 in Greenland
#32 in Egypt
#41 in China

We aren't going anywhere. But we want to improve.

PM me for more details if interested.

jb