PDA

View Full Version : Few quesion about Elements

Harvey Guo
04-02-2013, 12:25 PM
Hi guys, I've got few questions about the elements.

1. I saw many Legendary lv70 armors are DUAL elements, do they much better than Single element?

2. And I've got the Hydromancer's Mantle, does it worthwhile to unlock and re-craft the + version?

3. If the armor's elements are Earth and Water, do they equally 50% each? and if the enemy's armor was Pure Spirit, does it give 50% more damage? If One single element against another single element, does it give 100% damage?

Many thanks.

Timothy13
04-02-2013, 12:56 PM
Hi guys, I've got few questions about the elements.

1. I saw many Legendary lv70 armors are DUAL elements, do they much better than Single element?

2. And I've got the Hydromancer's Mantle, does it worthwhile to unlock and re-craft the + version?

3. If the armor's elements are Earth and Water, do they equally 50% each? and if the enemy's armor was Pure Spirit, does it give 50% more damage? If One single element against another single element, does it give 100% damage?

Many thanks.

1. Nope, but as the game says, variety is the key to succes. Thus you will hardly find any mono-element armor, besides the weekly boss armor, that will have the same stats as duo-elements. They're simply better at max stats.

2. You would probably prefer the duo-element lv. 70 armor :).

3. You just deal a basic amount of damage (depending on your stats ofcourse), in this case 100%. But your duo-element will sometimes work against you. As example, fire+water against water+air, you will deal your 100% damage anyhow, but your opponent will do 200% since both his elements counter yours. If it was your fire+water against a spirit+earth you would deal 150%. Each element that counters your opponent's will give you a bonus 50% damage.

Harvey Guo
04-02-2013, 02:37 PM
I see. Thanks you so much for your reply.

It seems that this game is a little bit different than other game. but calculate differently.

I've played a game got 4 elements earth>water>fire>wind>earth the maximum points for each element is 10 so if 10 earth beats 10 water, that's 100%bonus if earth beats 5water&5fire then only 50% bonus
But if 5earth5water beats 5water5fire that's not same with the K&D
that should be 50%*50%+50%*50*=50%bonus
but in K&D as you said, that should be 100% bonus, seems easier to calculate.

And in other game, if you are earth and enemy is spirit, they will gain 100% bonus, AND you will gain a -x% debuff
but in K&D it seems no this setting. Even against by the enemy, we can still make sure at least 100% attack, but not lower than 100%.

Again, thanks you so much!

1. Nope, but as the game says, variety is the key to succes. Thus you will hardly find any mono-element armor, besides the weekly boss armor, that will have the same stats as duo-elements. They're simply better at max stats.

2. You would probably prefer the duo-element lv. 70 armor :).

3. You just deal a basic amount of damage (depending on your stats ofcourse), in this case 100%. But your duo-element will sometimes work against you. As example, fire+water against water+air, you will deal your 100% damage anyhow, but your opponent will do 200% since both his elements counter yours. If it was your fire+water against a spirit+earth you would deal 150%. Each element that counters your opponent's will give you a bonus 50% damage.