PDA

View Full Version : Allies?

Hupernikomen
04-02-2013, 11:23 AM
How long does an ally request stay before it disappears?

bbprofitz
04-02-2013, 11:25 AM
i've had 50+ pending ally requests for several months now... not sure if they ever expire or go away.

and on another note, i think it will only show 50 requests, but hold alot more than 50. i went in & accepted a couple requests and it still said I had 50 pending requests.

Hupernikomen
04-02-2013, 02:18 PM
Ty. Very useful information.

Meta Rage Trollbot
04-02-2013, 02:20 PM
I've held onto VIP requests for over a month. I had a total of 58 pending. I eventually accepted all.

As a side note, you need to know the best time of day to do the VIP request to make it worth it. Usually 7:00 AM EST the week of a war is the best time. I've done it other times and it was a dud - maybe 15 requests.

Hupernikomen
04-02-2013, 02:35 PM
I've held onto VIP requests for over a month. I had a total of 58 pending. I eventually accepted all.

As a side note, you need to know the best time of day to do the VIP request to make it worth it. Usually 7:00 AM EST the week of a war is the best time. I've done it other times and it was a dud - maybe 15 requests.

Thanks. I will give that a try. I have always done them about that time because i know i log on first thing every morning too.

Jd-fors
04-02-2013, 05:55 PM
Yep,you know a good Allie when you see em on rivals right after you hit them and they send you a message-"hey,I thought we were allies". With the standard-"my bad bro,was just running down the rival list not paying attention" lol!