PDA

View Full Version : Gree/CJ54 can Android have the RIRA chest event?

atretes1
04-02-2013, 01:36 AM
Android does not not have this event. I don't understand how we can competitively compete.

And since I'm on the subject of android. Why are my boosted stats not fixed yet? The numbers I see in my profile are way off and have been that way since Greenland.

krabbie
04-02-2013, 02:05 AM
It's a shame... don't understand why android users ae always treated like this. Played the game once on iphone and there really is a world of difference in gameplay and quality. Guess we aren't that important and have to spend more gold?

badbhoy
04-02-2013, 02:29 AM
When are we going to have this fixed

mickymacirl
04-02-2013, 02:40 AM
Android players always got their events a little later if I remember correctly, give it a day.

dhemley
04-02-2013, 02:41 AM
of course u will get it by 5 hours

cscott824
04-02-2013, 02:42 AM
I usually spend to finish top 250. Guess who won't be spending this time.

Scot
04-02-2013, 03:02 AM
Android players always got their events a little later if I remember correctly, give it a day.

One less day to open boxes in an open every hour event seems completely fair, they should make android gold cost less :)

lastmast2
04-02-2013, 03:05 AM
Its true, you cant compete as an android player anymore.
Way more (usually event-)bugs -.-

ffp
04-02-2013, 03:17 AM
Why can't these events be held every 2 months? Take time to deal with all the tickets and complaints (first 2 weeks), squash any bugs found during the last event (1 week to push new update), push the new data out to everyone (stagger over the last week) THEN start the event. All they are getting now is bad PR and peeved off players.

Tarasonis
04-02-2013, 03:37 AM
not only do I not get it on my droid
I cant even fraking play
gree is getting fraking ridiculous with this bull ****e

Ghost Recon
04-02-2013, 04:20 AM
Seriously? I don't even have the current event going on in Crime City. Did androiders get forgotten?

Nouife
04-02-2013, 04:23 AM
So how many more hours will we have to wait ?

krabbie
04-02-2013, 04:26 AM
I'ld say that some gold should be awarded for the patient android-players, or that we only have to get 8 open boxes before getting the top unit (don't know what it is offcourse, but would be nice)

atretes1
04-02-2013, 06:35 AM
Yep still waiting...oh and I think ios already got some gold with their data set.

krabbie
04-02-2013, 07:25 AM
Guess they are still counting their money after last event

Stacey
04-02-2013, 07:27 AM
My android player has not received his gold and data set whie all of the iOS players have. The only advantage is that android can see real time standings during the wars.

poegirl
04-02-2013, 07:32 AM
Still in progress and no chests to get. Waiting!!

Some Random Clown
04-02-2013, 07:39 AM
not only do I not get it on my droid
I cant even fraking play
gree is getting fraking ridiculous with this bull ****e

Same on mine, keeps rebooting or playing dead, thought it was the war traffic but now its been 24 hours and the same thing still going on. have deleted the game and reloaded, flushed all stored date several times. if any droid user gets the event up if you could post the build number so i can check thanks.

DarthJim
04-02-2013, 07:44 AM
The only upside to this is my Supply Depot is getting collected a lot more since I'm loading the game constantly to check if there is a new Data Set.

lastmast2
04-02-2013, 07:45 AM
Aaand Still waiting..

atretes1
04-02-2013, 07:51 AM
This is crazy there is no way to compete like this. I understand if both platforms are waiting for and event but no, just android.

#1GREEFAN
04-02-2013, 07:52 AM
Guess they are still counting their money after last event

I think you mean they are planning new and better improvements that will help us players.

Stormageddon
04-02-2013, 08:14 AM
I was told apples market is less picky about what updates they let in and that android and amazon arent as easy like they dont let as glitchy of a product through

DixieBoy
04-02-2013, 08:15 AM
This is crazy there is no way to compete like this.

Look at it this way, if the event is not running then your aren't buying/spending gold on the event. Maybe that will get Gree's attention.

Still waiting for the event...so I simply go farm some units/cash and re-build after China.

krabbie
04-02-2013, 08:22 AM
I think you mean they are planning new and better improvements that will help us players.

No, that isn't what i think. I think they are so busy with planning the next event that they don't take enough time to fix bugs and errors. I send in all kinds of detailed tickets about errors and bugs, but all i get in return is standardized answers that don't work.

sundown3r
04-02-2013, 08:25 AM
Still not able to see any of the prizes and or drops actaully working, really frustrating do we have a timeline on the fix. I know when I purchase gold you put a hold on my credit card immediately I dont know why it takes so long for the droid users to get what all should get at the same time.

krabbie
04-02-2013, 08:25 AM
Look at it this way, if the event is not running then your aren't buying/spending gold on the event. Maybe that will get Gree's attention.

Still waiting for the event...so I simply go farm some units/cash and re-build after China.

If you know this game, you should know that there is nothing better than indestructible units from events and yo dn't need gold to get them. Got 10 bows just by playing with in game cash last time! It jst takes a ot of dedication to log on hourly every day...

Alo
04-02-2013, 08:32 AM
well if it showed up on my ipad, first person already had 67 items, now 9 hours later, my android STILL doesnt have even the event :( also no gold for android yet...

Wolfy
04-02-2013, 09:00 AM
No event or gold here either!

krabbie
04-02-2013, 09:22 AM
No gold for me to...

PITA4PRES
04-02-2013, 09:26 AM
Yep still waiting...oh and I think ios already got some gold with their data set.

Yup, someone posted a screenshot of the prizes.

PITA4PRES
04-02-2013, 09:33 AM
This is ridiculous. Nothing ever changes with this game. It's always one thing after another with no decent replies to the numerous tickets you have to submit because of the constant problems. I think they need to change the name of the game to Modern Glitches or Modern Prostitutes (that one is geared specifically for the gold users that pay and screwed.)

ohgreatitsryan
04-02-2013, 09:52 AM
Nothing is going to change. Android will get it when it's ready. They have two different development teams, that are so stupid that they can't figure out how to work together or coordinate things, and that makes it really hard to launch events at the same time.

Plus they legitimately just don't care about android users. We don't spend nearly enough.

Get to it.

PITA4PRES
04-02-2013, 10:11 AM
Nothing is going to change. Android will get it when it's ready. They have two different development teams, that are so stupid that they can't figure out how to work together or coordinate things, and that makes it really hard to launch events at the same time.

Plus they legitimately just don't care about android users. We don't spend nearly enough.

Get to it.

I know nothing is gonna change, but maybe Android users would be willing to spend more money on gold if we got a decent game and didn't get screwed so much.

DarthJim
04-02-2013, 10:13 AM
I know nothing is gonna change, but maybe Android users would be willing to spend more money on gold if we got a decent game and didn't get screwed so much.

This! So much This!

I've opened that buy gold screen several times when there is a sale. I've gotten to the point where I choose my billing method about 5 times, but then think about all the messed up events and other bugs that have cost me the free gold. After that I cancel it and decide not to buy.

#1GREEFAN
04-02-2013, 10:16 AM
No, that isn't what i think. I think they are so busy with planning the next event that they don't take enough time to fix bugs and errors. I send in all kinds of detailed tickets about errors and bugs, but all i get in return is standardized answers that don't work.

Heretic!:mad:

They give us standardized answers because GREE standards are correct. Questioning the value of standardized answers telling us that everything is ok could be considered inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic. By posting here, you are attempting to provoke others into an emotional response, or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

On a side note, I am an iOS user, and I have not received the update either. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Recas
04-02-2013, 10:36 AM
They could at least post something say like, we know the event is still not android and it will be up in ..h, but nothing

Recas
04-02-2013, 11:14 AM
finally it has arrived on android...

ArizonaSweetTea
04-02-2013, 11:15 AM
finally it has arrived on android...

Same here I just left it on for a bit and saw the new dataset.

Ghost Recon
04-02-2013, 11:42 AM
The dataset is finally coming in.

DarthJim
04-02-2013, 11:48 AM
About time. Emptied my energy and stamina to get 3 creates, drone on the first try.

soulnmysole
04-02-2013, 11:49 AM
I wonder what percentage of the Top 50 players will be Android users?

0 percent?
2 percent?
4 percent?

It creates such an unfair advantage when Droid users have to start the event 10 units out of the top 250.
But whatever, it is what it is.

CJ54
04-02-2013, 11:50 AM
I'm sorry for the delay, guys. Our deploy method went down in the middle of the deploy, in-between when iOS had already gone out but Android hadn't (the way data deploys are set up, we always have to push iOS slightly before). We got Android out as soon as possible.

YourPastLife
04-02-2013, 11:55 AM
Thanks for the info CJ

DarthJim
04-02-2013, 11:55 AM
CJ Will Android users be compensated for the 12+ hour penalty suffered?

Recas
04-02-2013, 12:18 PM
I'm sorry for the delay, guys. Our deploy method went down in the middle of the deploy, in-between when iOS had already gone out but Android hadn't (the way data deploys are set up, we always have to push iOS slightly before). We got Android out as soon as possible.

And what about CC? The case event is still not up, and beat the boss also on CC android and did not get the Boss Golden Gun, did send a ticket.

Lonestoner
04-02-2013, 12:28 PM

You must be new here.. :D

I remember having that method of thought when I was new too.. Now, after a while, I've just become numb to it. Don't worry, you will too eventually.

If the recent gold was only given out to android players, I might consider that a compensation for all the android screw-ups, but no.. Everyone got it.

I must say though, it's better than what we've gotten on Crime City! ;)

Starage
04-02-2013, 12:29 PM
Just did an update, now have the event for android. Just 24hrs late.
Good Job Gree you guys are real pros at programming.
But thank you for the free gold.

josiky
04-02-2013, 01:45 PM
Still dont have update And no gold 517704703

soulnmysole
04-02-2013, 05:21 PM
He said "will android users be compensated"

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/lol/grand/lol-6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-154.gif

dodgehemiram
04-02-2013, 06:40 PM
Lol that's messed up

atretes1
04-02-2013, 07:53 PM

Its good to know as soon as possible was the next day....

CJ54
04-02-2013, 07:55 PM
Its good to know as soon as possible was the next day....

When the deploy goes down, it really goes down. We had engineers in here hammering on it in the middle of the night.

mgb
04-02-2013, 08:56 PM
When the deploy goes down, it really goes down. We had engineers in here hammering on it in the middle of the night.

So, is there going to be any compensation to android users for this issue? I feel kind of behind the curve now, we should at least get a bump up.

krabbie
04-02-2013, 10:42 PM
So, is there going to be any compensation to android users for this issue? I feel kind of behind the curve now, we should at least get a bump up.

Maybe 1 or 2 free drones, or a higher chance when a chest opens?

ohgreatitsryan
04-02-2013, 10:51 PM

No. There won't be.

Gen CheeBye
04-03-2013, 03:08 AM
Android users should get used to it (being left behind).

CJ, why not deploy it on Android platform first for a change...not that many of us compared to ios users here. What harm can happen if you do that?