PDA

View Full Version : Top 500 faction looking for highly motivated and international players

Steelersfan
04-01-2013, 05:31 PM
ATTENTION RECRUITS!!
Join the top 500 faction US Navy Chiefs
Lots of great bonuses and motivated players.
PM me for me details if you're interested.

Looking for highly motivated players with A/D stats of over 20k each, although the stats requirements may be flexible for international players.

Steelersfan
04-01-2013, 06:42 PM
May I add that gold is not required.

Steelersfan
04-02-2013, 01:46 PM
Bumpity-bump-bump

eadams
04-03-2013, 09:21 AM
Hey there,

I'm looking for a top 500 faction. I'm very active and have been focusing on my economy, so my stats are relatively low, but I can boost them up a bit before the next event.

I play many times per day, so I will help a lot with WD events.

IPH: 240k (collect ~3m/daily)
WD Points: 10k last event with an inactive faction, would have spent more points on useful attacks if I had a more aggressive/active faction
Attack: 9k
Defense: 10k

I can get a/d up to about 12k-15k before Ireland if you need, because I collect about $3.5m/day. Do you have room for me?

Thanks,
Eric

Richie480
04-03-2013, 10:31 AM
Pm me requirements where you placed in the war

jd6857
04-03-2013, 11:29 AM
We're pushing for top 500 and maybe 250 with the right mix of active players. We have space for up to 10 more members. Applicants must be daily players and we have a daily minimum donation requirement of $750k + 2 bricks. A 3rd party chat program is also required for wartime(details to be disclosed to those interested in joining)

Our bonuses are:

5% air defense
10% building output
20% building defense
10% ground defense
20% health regen
15% infantry defense

Also open to the idea of a smaller faction merging into us. Message me with your offense/defense/IPH if you're interested.

Steelersfan
04-03-2013, 02:25 PM
Bumpity-bump-bump

Ky_Gill
04-03-2013, 02:28 PM
We are a TOP 250 faction EVERY war!! We work together as a team and actually use communication! Had to clear some spots after this past war due to people not participating and just leeching off of us, lol. So, I am currently looking to fill 2 spots! We have a solid group of fun players! We don't have crazy requirements like some factions..We just ask that you donate daily and contribute, and also be active on the forum and say hi once in a while! There's no pressure in this faction. We don't expect you to spend $1000 on gold like other top factions. We have some heavy gold users, light gold users, and non-gold users. We just ask for participation and to be available when you can! We are a fun faction! Hopefully, with some new members, we can make top 100! We also have some nice bonuses that we are constantly increasing.. I have them listed below!

Health Regen: 18%
Infantry Defense: 25%
Ground Defense: 20%
Air Defense: 10%
Sea Defense: 10%
Building Defense: 25%
Building Output: 5%
Guild: +20

We will have a team of 40 members!

We have been top 250 in all the wars! That's even dragging some dead weight with players who didn't help. We vary in WDP per player, some gold users get us 150k WDP... Some non-gold users got us around 50k or so.

Our group is a fun group, everyone talks, everyone jokes around, and everyone welcomes new members with open arms!

We are looking to do some more upgrades here soon as well, so our bonuses will be even better.

If you join us, you are promised a top 250 spot and hopefully a top 100 spot this war!

If you're interested, PM me back! I hope to hear back from ya!

You won't regret joining this faction! We are an awesome group! You will have fun!

snapa11
04-04-2013, 05:56 AM
hey there, im keen on joining a faction that has more aspiration than the one i am in now. it has many memembers which do not participate making it hard to get anywhere in the game. my stats are as follows:

level: 52
# of alliance members: 526
# of units: 1143
attack: 13556
defence: 16623
income per hour: 72353

i am currently in a rebuilding stage of my money buildings and improving them to improve my income.

let me know how u go if im suited to your faction

my code: 308965000

Dadino
04-04-2013, 06:14 AM
The LOST SOULS, formally, a Top 25 Faction is retooling their staff and has a few immediate openings for very strong, team players, who want to enjoy the faction Boneses of a Top Teir Faction, Without any of the Pressures to Spend Gold and with only a $5M per day donation requirement. Our China finish was Top 250. Our Join code is 936538707 if you are interested.

Jizza
04-04-2013, 03:10 PM
We are a TOP 250 faction EVERY war!! We work together as a team and actually use communication! Had to clear some spots after this past war due to people not participating and just leeching off of us, lol. So, I am currently looking to fill 2 spots! We have a solid group of fun players! We don't have crazy requirements like some factions..We just ask that you donate daily and contribute, and also be active on the forum and say hi once in a while! There's no pressure in this faction. We don't expect you to spend $1000 on gold like other top factions. We have some heavy gold users, light gold users, and non-gold users. We just ask for participation and to be available when you can! We are a fun faction! Hopefully, with some new members, we can make top 100! We also have some nice bonuses that we are constantly increasing.. I have them listed below!

Health Regen: 18%
Infantry Defense: 25%
Ground Defense: 20%
Air Defense: 10%
Sea Defense: 10%
Building Defense: 25%
Building Output: 5%
Guild: +20

We will have a team of 40 members!

We have been top 250 in all the wars! That's even dragging some dead weight with players who didn't help. We vary in WDP per player, some gold users get us 150k WDP... Some non-gold users got us around 50k or so.

Our group is a fun group, everyone talks, everyone jokes around, and everyone welcomes new members with open arms!

We are looking to do some more upgrades here soon as well, so our bonuses will be even better.

If you join us, you are promised a top 250 spot and hopefully a top 100 spot this war!

If you're interested, PM me back! I hope to hear back from ya!

You won't regret joining this faction! We are an awesome group! You will have fun!

Steelersfan
04-07-2013, 05:26 PM
Bumpity-bump-bump

Steelersfan
04-07-2013, 08:14 PM
Only one spot left! Get it while its hot!