PDA

View Full Version : 3% building time decrease showing 0% ?????????

Trebor
04-01-2013, 03:54 PM
Top 250 prize 3% building time decrease shows on my bonus page as 0 % !!!!

SoccerStud
04-01-2013, 03:56 PM
It's just a damn display error. Come on! CJ has explained that several times!

FromAfar
04-01-2013, 04:08 PM
as much as i love to yell at gree, i just tested mine. the number calculation appears to work correctly, even though the display is messed.

my 2 x 3% bonus combined to make a 16hr upgrade just over 15. (closer to 15:05 or so... forget the exact number)

so, it does APPEAR things are correct! finally, chalk .75 up for gree!!!

Sevchenko
04-01-2013, 04:24 PM
I was 3% before and now with this unit im back down to 0 CJ said they are fixing it and there will be an update for it :D

Ghost Recon
04-01-2013, 04:26 PM
CJ posted a sticky. Linked below:

Hey all, we've received a lot of questions about this since we launched the profile bonus section: That feature is currently experiencing a display bug which is causing weird and inconsistent numbers to show up for certain bonus types (notably the multiplicative ones like time reductions and casualty reductions). The underlying game logic is unaffected and they're working normally gamewise. But when the client on your device tries to look at that information to give you a readable number for reference, it is showing inconsistent behavior.

We understand the frustration here, and will have this fixed as soon as possible. We will need to fix this in an update, and we appreciate the patience while this is being worked on. Thank you. (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?50244-Profile-Bonus-Section-Display-Bug)

Opinvu
04-01-2013, 04:37 PM
Maybe this is just a typo, but looking at the bonuses, then pushing the View Bonuses button, goto individual tab. In this list it shows the PLA trooper and a +3 building upgrade time. As well, previous war's Glacier boat is +3 building upgrade time. Shouldn't it be a negative number reducing the time not adding 3% with a plus? Maybe, just maybe one is a plus and one was a minus in the attributes settings so they now equal 0.??? Just a thought. I know how dyslexic pot smokers can be. Err Canadians. I mean programmers from Canada. I mean people in a rush with lots to do. Sorry, Freudian slip there.

Trebor
04-01-2013, 04:46 PM
[QUOTE=SoccerStud;678269]It's just a damn display error. Come on! CJ has explained that several times![/QUOTE

Thanks. Did not know it covered all bonus's ! my bad