PDA

View Full Version : Superfaction is looking to add new players

Genen
04-01-2013, 01:55 PM
Now its 4 straight 3rd positions for the mighty Superfaction. We're looking to recruit a few good guys or girls.
Yes we did it again!!
Despite predictions from PUN cove we came back roaring and not only kept number 3 again but gave our number 2 rival a run for their money.
Are you growing tired of carrying the load of your faction almost alone or seeing your hard earned money going to waste? Are your teammates just joining for the ride, or maybe you feel it’s just time to move up in your game.
SUPERFACTION may be just what you are looking for. Please consider joining us and we can share our fun, prizes and wins together. If you meet our requirements we will gladly talk to you and give fair considerations.
Please only players with balanced level /stats ratio need apply. Your attack should be 175k and above. Low level players are most welcome. If you are interested please reply to me via private e-mail on this forum.
Thank you.

Delphine
04-02-2013, 12:31 PM
I am friends with one of your members, "mackdaddy" aka Ron Burgundy lol!

Please I am looking for a good top 10 Team that's just fun, nice and simple.

Delph as you can verify in Forum finished Brazil, 48th, Greenland 25th, Egypt 22nd, China 43. I was the FL but long story short stepped down because I am tired of drama.

My stats: (((all unboosted without any Faction boosts)))
lvl 115
193k A
244k D
1.55m iph
Did 150k WDP B4b, B4C, 500k B4G, 800k B4E

Please consider me and let me know via my wall if okay? Thank you, Delphine
749 329 393

Now its 4 straight 3rd positions for the mighty Superfaction. We're looking to recruit a few good guys or girls.
Yes we did it again!!
Despite predictions from PUN cove we came back roaring and not only kept number 3 again but gave our number 2 rival a run for their money.
Are you growing tired of carrying the load of your faction almost alone or seeing your hard earned money going to waste? Are your teammates just joining for the ride, or maybe you feel it’s just time to move up in your game.
SUPERFACTION may be just what you are looking for. Please consider joining us and we can share our fun, prizes and wins together. If you meet our requirements we will gladly talk to you and give fair considerations.
Please only players with balanced level /stats ratio need apply. Your attack should be 175k and above. Low level players are most welcome. If you are interested please reply to me via private e-mail on this forum.
Thank you.

Black Mamba
04-03-2013, 09:59 AM
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to share my experience if you are considering joining:

I've been with the #3 ranked SuperFaction for the last 2 wars and I'm extremely happy to have made that decision. The top 3 rewards are obviously nice but the guys & gals on the team are even better.

I was initially hesitant to even inquire to join but I found that the requirements are surprisingly quite reasonable especially if you compare it to other top 10 teams. Everyone pulls their own weight so you wouldn't have to shoulder the burden of scoring massive WD points on your own.

So if you think you are ready to be in a proven top 3 faction, contact our recruitment officer Genen ASAP before we fill the last couple spots. (PM him here or via email: gnaroditsky@gmail.com)

Thanks & good gaming to all!

jd6857
04-03-2013, 11:42 AM
We're pushing for top 500 and maybe 250 with the right mix of active players. We have space for up to 10 more members. Applicants must be daily players and we have a daily minimum donation requirement of $750k + 2 bricks. A 3rd party chat program is also required for wartime(details to be disclosed to those interested in joining)

Our bonuses are:

5% air defense
10% building output
20% building defense
10% ground defense
20% health regen
15% infantry defense

Also open to the idea of a smaller faction merging into us. Message me with your offense/defense/IPH if you're interested.