PDA

View Full Version : Rewards going out soon for the race to 250

CJ54
04-01-2013, 01:27 PM
Hey all, wanted to update on the Race to 250 that was happening this month. We're finalizing our winners list for that and will have the rewards out as soon as possible. Additionally, if there's interest for it, I can post a winners' list.

Web323
04-01-2013, 01:31 PM
That would be nice to see how many got there

Thief
04-01-2013, 01:33 PM
CJ i think i can speak for "everyone" when i say there is ALOT of interest in a Winners list.

Please make sure to provide the WD scores with the rank as this is VERY important.

Thank you.

Ghost Recon
04-01-2013, 01:36 PM
Can you post the average amount of gold spent to get to level 250? Thanks.

CJ54
04-01-2013, 01:36 PM
CJ i think i can speak for "everyone" when i say there is ALOT of interest in a Winners list.

Please make sure to provide the WD scores with the rank as this is VERY important.

Thank you.

Different things. You're talking WD, I'm talking the people who got to level 250 for that contest.

I'll have a winners list up for WD as soon as possible as well, they are generating a human-readable list now.

Thief
04-01-2013, 01:38 PM
Ahh sorry CJ. I was reading top 250 factions for some reason.....

Thank you for the update on Both Accords.

FYI Not to go off topic...for the second time or anything but the current Event shows in progress but hasn't started for anyone i know and no Splash Screens.

CJ54
04-01-2013, 01:39 PM
Ahh sorry CJ. I was reading top 250 factions for some reason.....

Thank you for the update on Both Accords.

FYI Not to go off topic...for the second time or anything but the current Event shows in progress but hasn't started for anyone i know and no Splash Screens.

Bug. Next data deploy will show the correct times.

OwainCymro
04-01-2013, 01:42 PM
Bug. Next data deploy will show the correct times.

Great job with all of the new events but when will the new data deploy come out?

Thanks.

Apco
04-01-2013, 09:18 PM
Hope this is a trap set by GRee to catch all those hackers!!!!!! Hack to reach level 250 and get caught lol

At1davis
04-10-2013, 05:46 PM
CJ you gonna post the list? What were the rewards besides the MIG? Or were there any?

General Soviet
04-10-2013, 07:33 PM
That's good, those who actually got to 250 within the time limit definitely deserve their prizes, it doesn't sound like an easy accomplishment.

procsyzarc
04-10-2013, 07:54 PM
That's good, those who actually got to 250 within the time limit definitely deserve their prizes, it doesn't sound like an easy accomplishment.

It is pretty easy considering the majority of the people who got to L250 are energy hackers.

Althought it is good to see these events and LTQ's they really need to get rid of the energy hackers first since now they are being rewarded with indestructable units as well and their normal loot items

Speed ump
04-10-2013, 08:41 PM
I really don't get what happened with this. Part if the requirement was to be commander rank. I had to work very hard to get there for several reasons. In the end it was given to anyone at lvl 250. More energy hackers got the unit than legit players. I actually saw a private who had gotten it. You look at their units, hundreds of mission loot items that would take years to get, or enough gold that they could have bought a stronger indestructible army with the gold.

sbs2716g
04-10-2013, 09:30 PM
Hope this is a trap set by GRee to catch all those hackers!!!!!! Hack to reach level 250 and get caught lol

yes.. Gree should seriously look at the list of winners. There should be many hackers there. just got attack by someone lvl 250 as well. with crazy stats...and crazy amount of loots item (from missions)