PDA

View Full Version : Top 250 Faction Looking For Two New Members

rar
04-01-2013, 01:02 PM
Top 250 Faction in China.
We have just removed two players after China. One for low participation and not sure when war time were, the other for no participation. Why would you join a faction and not fight in the war? We are looking for strong level 100+ active daily players. We have a few medium gold players, a few light gold players and mostly nonspending players. No minimum requirements to donate, just some kind of donation on a daily bases. If you are not a level 100 player but have good attack/defense scores, we will welcome you also. We have a great group from USA and Europe. If you wish to join us...

Rudedudes 655-452-543

FuriousGeorge00
04-01-2013, 01:18 PM
Top 250 Faction in China.
We have just removed two players after China. One for low participation and not sure when war time were, the other for no participation. Why would you join a faction and not fight in the war? We are looking for strong level 100+ active daily players. We have a few medium gold players, a few light gold players and mostly nonspending players. No minimum requirements to donate, just some kind of donation on a daily bases. If you are not a level 100 player but have good attack/defense scores, we will welcome you also. We have a great group from USA and Europe. If you wish to join us...

Rudedudes 655-452-543

Might have interest. I'm in a faction that slowly keeps falling out of contention and the only reason I've stuck around is due being the faction leader after inheriting it. 283 246 924 is my ID if you want to check/verify. Pretty much a daily player, contributing double digit concrete and $1-5M depending on my own base expanding.

Over 50K attack, over 60K defense. Level 137. $265K/hr income. I finished somewhere in the low teens for WD points for my faction, but was also the top contributor in that regard after taking down defense leaders, etc. I am a non gold player and will remain as such. Ally and message me if there's any interest. I'm going one of two routes...joining another faction or bailing all together on the game.

rar
04-01-2013, 02:52 PM
George, if you make up your mind and want to keep playing the game, my faction # 655-452-543 Rudedudes