PDA

View Full Version : China rewards problems!

Rapg635
04-01-2013, 12:51 PM
Hi CJ. We placed in the top 500 in China. Along with the units won, we should have gotten another 5% increase in infantry defense (had already upgraded to 25%) and an additional 3% reduction in building upgrade time reduction (we already had a3% time reduction for BfG). Now, our profiles show the building time reduction as "+0%" instead of "-6%". Please address this and have it corrected. Thank you

FromAfar
04-01-2013, 01:01 PM
2nd this... at least the part about the building reduction.

can't start an upgrade for about a day as i already have one going, but it APPEARS to be messed up.

just started an upgrade and it looks good!!! 15:05 (or so) instead of the normal 16:00. (i have 2 x 3% bonus units )

RedCloud
04-01-2013, 01:20 PM
2nd this... at least the part about the building reduction.

can't start an upgrade for about a day as i already have one going, but it APPEARS to be messed up.

Same here. With the new unit, my former -3% time reduction changed to +0%. One of my faction members says his upgrade reduction is now +3%. With two units, each giving a 3% reduction, shouldn't there be a 6 in there somewhere?

CJ54
04-01-2013, 01:28 PM
The profile bonus display is bugged and showing some weird stuff. We're going to have to fix it in an update, but none of the underlying game logic is affected (i.e. stuff's still working).

CasualPlayer
04-01-2013, 01:46 PM
The profile bonus display is bugged and showing some weird stuff. We're going to have to fix it in an update, but none of the underlying game logic is affected (i.e. stuff's still working).

Sorry but that's total rubbish! Regen isn't working and I'm not wasting my time explaining why. I'll bet you 3 concrete blocks that its incorrect CJ

SoccerStud
04-01-2013, 01:49 PM
Sorry but that's total rubbish! Regen isn't working and I'm not wasting my time explaining why. I'll bet you 3 concrete blocks that its incorrect CJ
Health regeneration works FINE!!! I got 8 free hits per battle as apposed to 7 free hits in Egypt after receiving 20% faster health regeneration bonus on the deadly bridge jumper unit

CJ54
04-01-2013, 01:49 PM

All right, you're on. 3 Concrete blocks. If regen IS broken, it's not because of the display bug, though.

RedCloud
04-01-2013, 01:52 PM

Thanks for the response CJ. I won't be able to check it out for another 19 hours when my current upgrade finishes.

CasualPlayer
04-01-2013, 01:53 PM
All right, you're on. 3 Concrete blocks. If regen IS broken, it's not because of the display bug, though.

Not bothered about the display but I have 3 x 20% regen bonuses and a 22% faction regen bonus. Answer me this, how long would it take for me to have full regen after I use my first 4 hits in WD battles? Bet you get the answer wrong. Would like my concrete gift wrapped please ;)

Xander75
04-01-2013, 01:59 PM
Sorry CJ but that's pure bull****! Excuse the French! Since the battle for China completed I have lost a lot of units with each attack or raid! The underlying game logic has changed!!! I now have a 100% Casualty Rate despite all boosts.

I'm sure my stats will take a massive drop thanks to this Gree failure!

Apone
04-02-2013, 12:33 AM
Not bothered about the display but I have 3 x 20% regen bonuses and a 22% faction regen bonus. Answer me this, how long would it take for me to have full regen after I use my first 4 hits in WD battles? Bet you get the answer wrong. Would like my concrete gift wrapped please ;)
9.9minutes

0.8 * 0.8 * 0.8 * 0.78 = 0.399
0.399 * 25 mins = 9.9 minutes

Same as mine, in bfc when empty I could hit each 10 mins, so regen working fine. The other way to test is hit power attack when empty and it tells you on that screen the timer to recharge.