PDA

View Full Version : Player too beat up already

Tommy Two Toes
04-01-2013, 12:49 PM
I went away for a few days, and made the mistake of dropping most of my mafia while I was no-banking, and some guy came to my hood 4 days in a row to attack me. He'd win about 50% of the fights, but he got what he came for--the max.

I've re-added my mafia, to the point I am much stronger than him again, and plan on exacting vengeance, only I haven't been able to hit him yet because 'Player too beat up already.'

This leads me to two questions:

1) Can a player get 'too beat up' if they are attacking stronger opponents and lose? Or is someone else likely stalking this player? (Possible, if he has been doing the same thing in other hoods).

2) What is the definitive recharge time? (I've been checking into his hood every ten minutes for the last three hours).

groovdog
04-01-2013, 12:58 PM
#2 its an hour, I used to stalk a couple lowbies who sat on 3 million in cash, no clue how they had that much, but by the time I left their level they didnt have that much :)

PC77
04-01-2013, 01:01 PM
I'm sure it's only every 2 hrs you can catch same person if your lucky.

groovdog
04-01-2013, 01:09 PM
I have caught someone in under 2 hrs. At lower levels I used to refresh looking for a name over and over and over again. Black Jesus mez luvz youz. Thanks for 2/3 of your cash!

Tommy Two Toes
04-01-2013, 01:10 PM
At lower levels I used to refresh looking for a name over and over and over again. I'll probably do that if I have to, but for now, his is the only name on my wall :D

AliKat
04-01-2013, 02:16 PM
You won't name & shame Tommy?? So we can all help :))

Tommy Two Toes
04-01-2013, 04:53 PM
You won't name & shame Tommy?? So we can all help :))

Nah, I brought it on myself...besides he is level 54...probably not many others camping at this level on this board.

I got him for the max twice before he banked, (which cost him another 400k in deposit fees)--then I offered him a truce so I could continue no-banking. He took it--which is good because I didn't want to gain too much XP.

Ak Killah
04-01-2013, 05:50 PM
Im only 44 I would have helped you tear him into tiny pieces.