PDA

View Full Version : Losing high valor units on every other raid or attack FIX this please

Pages : 1 2 [3]

mjptexas
04-04-2013, 08:48 AM
Welcome to MW, been like that for the rest of us since day dot.

Hmm...

Would be interesting to really know what the split between no-no and yes-yes was before the China war. It's hard to tell from the posts.

BeardedBubba
04-04-2013, 08:52 AM
your missing the point, your the mistake. the bulk of the players in this game do not have your advantage. the only reason you seem so loud on the forums is your games were affected not the general populace. The forum is less than 1% of all the people in the game and guess what, those who are dissatisfied the most come here. Right now the No No's are the ones upset.
95% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Q Raider
04-04-2013, 09:05 AM
It looks to me like the majority of players were not like you. Once again the minority has the biggest mouth and now everyone has it the way of the few. If I started out like you did and was losing multiple valor units on every raid and attack I would have never invested more than 3-4 hours in the game. Only a moron would continue to play with odds like that.

The game NEVER starts out with players losing units in large quantities, it is something which develops over time. Others have placed the math in front of you, it SHOULD have been a natural part of the game for all players. Develop your army the "wrong" way and the higher casualties will result.

However some players received the "No-No" so strategy went out the window as they could just buy whatever they wished and then keep attacking/raiding players and winning merely by one sided attrition imposed upon the other player.

If you are wondering why you see little sympathy for their plight then consider it as a match for that shown by these players who KNEW they were advantaged and replied on the in game boards with "up yours Jack, I'm ok" attitudes when requested to tone down attacks as they were destroying other players armies.

As far as I am aware the number of players who did have this "No-No" advantage was the minority........

As for the game itself, well, we learned to cope with such players around, adjusted our armies, modified game strategies and survived, even flourished. Now without the "No-No" you have an "unbalanced" army and hence higher casualties.

As for Valor units, they still have their place, you just need to do a little work to figure it out and like any good war operation, keep the supply lines ready....

BeardedBubba
04-04-2013, 09:06 AM
your missing the point, your the mistake. the bulk of the players in this game do not have your advantage. the only reason you seem so loud on the forums is your games were affected not the general populace. The forum is less than 1% of all the people in the game and guess what, those who are dissatisfied the most come here. Right now the No No's are the ones upset.NO, you are missing point. Some factions and soldiers have built virtual armies with hundreds and thousands of big valor units. And with one keystroke they just became a zero factor in these armies. With that huge amount of time and money wasted/invested in this game you think it's perfectly all right for those of us affected to just sit back and say 'oh cool I'm just like poop for brains now, it must be fair'. At this point for me start a new army with the poop for brains rule change is utterly ridiculous. If I would have known from the start about this I would have built an entirely different army. Save your keystrokes and don't reply, don't really care what you're pouring into a cup I don't want it.

BeardedBubba
04-04-2013, 09:15 AM
The game NEVER starts out with players losing units in large quantities, it is something which develops over time. Others have placed the math in front of you, it SHOULD have been a natural part of the game for all players. Develop your army the "wrong" way and the higher casualties will result.

However some players received the "No-No" so strategy went out the window as they could just buy whatever they wished and then keep attacking/raiding players and winning merely by one sided attrition imposed upon the other player.

If you are wondering why you see little sympathy for their plight then consider it as a match for that shown by these players who KNEW they were advantaged and replied on the in game boards with "up yours Jack, I'm ok" attitudes when requested to tone down attacks as they were destroying other players armies.

As far as I am aware the number of players who did have this "No-No" advantage was the minority........

As for the game itself, well, we learned to cope with such players around, adjusted our armies, modified game strategies and survived, even flourished. Now without the "No-No" you have an "unbalanced" army and hence higher casualties.

As for Valor units, they still have their place, you just need to do a little work to figure it out and like any good war operation, keep the supply lines ready....ah cute, more no no yes yes rhetoric as an attempt to some form of benign intelligence. Since I was one with the no no glitch and playing the game normally having no idea this was a glitch all of sudden playing for well over a year I'm just supposed bend over and start all over as if I've just been handed the Soma and all is good. Yeah it's for the greater good BeardedBubba you'll love the game now that you've got the Soma.

Poopenshire
04-04-2013, 09:17 AM

As for Valor units, they still have their place, you just need to do a little work to figure it out and like any good war operation, keep the supply lines ready....

listen to this man right here. This is your future in this game.

seaagg
04-04-2013, 09:20 AM
Don't kid yourself, the No-No is defiantly not gone, you can end the celebration now. There are many out there that remain unaffected. This just took out a few more people.

Q Raider
04-04-2013, 09:26 AM
NO, you are missing point. Some factions and soldiers have built virtual armies with hundreds and thousands of big valor units. And with one keystroke they just became a zero factor in these armies. With that huge amount of time and money wasted/invested in this game you think it's perfectly all right for those of us affected to just sit back and say 'oh cool I'm just like poop for brains now, it must be fair'. At this point for me start a new army with the poop for brains rule change is utterly ridiculous. If I would have known from the start about this I would have built an entirely different army. Save your keystrokes and don't reply, don't really care what you're pouring into a cup I don't want it.

Valor a Zero Factor....hardly. My LLP operates with just under 800 Valor units spread across the four different unit types. It's not losing units at a higher rate than I expect it to....and plan ahead for.

You don't NEED to build an ENTIRELY different army, you need to adjust the numerics of your current one. do some research to determine a better army makeup and then, as one unit is lost replace it with one you consider is a better fit for your player. Be it loot, Valor, Cash or, if you are so inclined Gold I guess.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-04-2013, 09:27 AM
ah cute, more no no yes yes rhetoric as an attempt to some form of benign intelligence. Since I was one with the no no glitch and playing the game normally having no idea this was a glitch all of sudden playing for well over a year I'm just supposed bend over and start all over as if I've just been handed the Soma and all is good. Yeah it's for the greater good BeardedBubba you'll love the game now that you've got the Soma.

You have two choices: 1, take it; 2 - quit, but still take it.

Gree wants your cash, too.

Q Raider
04-04-2013, 09:33 AM
ah cute, more no no yes yes rhetoric as an attempt to some form of benign intelligence. Since I was one with the no no glitch and playing the game normally having no idea this was a glitch all of sudden playing for well over a year I'm just supposed bend over and start all over as if I've just been handed the Soma and all is good. Yeah it's for the greater good BeardedBubba you'll love the game now that you've got the Soma.

Well on this forum for over a YEAR, it was actually referred to as the "No Casualty Glitch" I simply chose to refer to it in the manner of how it was recently described here as I expect players affected by the change have likely never bothered to come to the forum previously....

Shawshank
04-04-2013, 09:40 AM
Same here. I've been losing armored siege troopers (900 valor) in every 3 or so attacks. It makes attacking not worth at all.

Ziklag
04-04-2013, 09:42 AM
support suggests asking for help from long term forum members but many are acting like brown shirt gree goons on this issue.

for the most part they are saying
" shut up and take your beating because
I had some loses" . Leave if you don't like it. I know everything about this issue . here are some made up statistics that prove you should just take it. oh, keep buying gold so gree can pay me to
intimidate and quash dissent

Instead of trying to understand the level and speed of lose and trying to help get some compromise so everyone is on even ground.

This is more unbalanced then with the no-no .

The combination of no help from gree and the narcissism from the so called helpful forum members has created a forum that only purpose is to vent frustrations that will lead to a lot of members stopping all postings and eventually stop playing.
lets move forward, are there any long term forum members that will step up and find a way to communicate with gree to get a straight answer for us?

groovdog
04-04-2013, 09:49 AM
Rate reduction is the rate assigned to the unit itself. Casualties are determined by more than just that factor, but you have the basics very well in hand. Infact better than these so called year long veterans who could not figure it out.

here is a fun one, look at the Brigand lighting, it has a 2.5% casualty rate. I see people 500 plus of these and they wonder why they are dropping like flies. I see people 200 or more for that matter.

Survey Troops 10% rate, Desert Soldier has 33% rate, Desert Leader has 25% rate, Minisub (common meat shield) has an 8% rate. it doesn't take too many of these units to cause high casualties. oh and by the way these are all low level units everyone one of us started with long ago aned when you were not losing these something in your mind should have said something was wrong.

so you see from the start you had your blinders on.Yeah I never suggested it was that simple but preferred to keep it simple on here. The raw cas rates imply that you should lose a unit every fight even with something safe like the Super Hornet (which is low cas compared to most) and I was shocked that some of the strats are even viable given the raw cas rates. I could never understand how anything other than UK strat would make sense over any length of time unless all you did was camp and do core events. Why my sta was 20 until very recently when I expanded it, but still sticking to weak targets and always raiding for that reduction as well. It doesnt hurt that at my level most cash levels are below max vault so you never know if you would get much cash to feed my growing IPH machine.

MODERNWAR.COMMANDER
04-04-2013, 09:51 AM
As I was reminded my self yesterday, we are wandering off the topic.

I really do appreciate the help from the players telling me how to reduce my losses but this is not what the thread was intended for.

Q Raider
04-04-2013, 09:57 AM
As I was reminded my self yesterday, we are wandering off the topic.

I really do appreciate the help from the players telling me how to reduce my looses but this is not what the thread was intended for.

The reality is that there are probably fifty or more threads from the "other" side of the fence dating back over a year.

What you are experiencing is the "fix" to the long running issue which caused those threads to be created.

Thief
04-04-2013, 10:09 AM

What do you propose as the alternative. This is how i've been playing for a year witout the "no-no" Casualty. Attacking was never profitable for me because of it. Why attack someone for 300k (assuming they have that much even) when you are going to loose a minimum of 400k in troops. So while you benefited from no losses that i had to pay through the nose to replace and you could attack people for a profit your game today should be in a 10x better position than mine? Even if they were to give me the no Casualty Glitch today you got the early investment and it still wouldn't balance out to the initial time and benefit you were given.

So welcome to the game the way it was intended. I'm not really sure why you think that means you would need to start over. I have always lost Units by the droves...which is one of the reasons my Attack/Defense i lower than most. Why shell out millions for a unit or Thousands of Valor when you are going to loose it shortly.

It might take a toll on your army but you need to find that balance and be happy you should have the resources to do so.

Poopenshire
04-04-2013, 10:10 AM
The reality is that there are probably fifty or more threads from the "other" side of the fence dating back over a year.

What you are experiencing is the "fix" to the long running issue which caused those threads to be created.

I posted links to about 10 of them from between last may and today. I picked 10 good ones. its a few pages back

MODERNWAR.COMMANDER
04-04-2013, 10:10 AM
The reality is that there are probably fifty or more threads from the "other" side of the fence dating back over a year. Irrevalent to this thread.

What you are experiencing is the "fix" to the long running issue which caused those threads to be created. I would like to hear that from Gree

And I'll point out, as others have, that "fix" or not. The games dynamics were changed without warning or consideration.

Because it is now "fixed" does not mean I have to accept it or agree with it. If I disagree or think I can improve it, I will.

MODERNWAR.COMMANDER
04-04-2013, 10:16 AM
What do you propose as the alternative. This is how i've been playing for a year witout the "no-no" Casualty. Attacking was never profitable for me because of it. Why attack someone for 300k (assuming they have that much even) when you are going to loose a minimum of 400k in troops. So while you benefited from no losses that i had to pay through the nose to replace and you could attack people for a profit your game today should be in a 10x better position than mine? Even if they were to give me the no Casualty Glitch today you got the early investment and it still wouldn't balance out to the initial time and benefit you were given.

So welcome to the game the way it was intended. I'm not really sure why you think that means you would need to start over. I have always lost Units by the droves...which is one of the reasons my Attack/Defense i lower than most. Why shell out millions for a unit or Thousands of Valor when you are going to loose it shortly.

It might take a toll on your army but you need to find that balance and be happy you should have the resources to do so.

Because the way it is now is not as fun? "This is how i've been playing for a year witout the "no-no" Casualty." Because this is the way I have been playing for most of a year with the "no-no" casualty. We are back to take it and be happy about it. NO.

Poopenshire
04-04-2013, 10:16 AM
And I'll point out, as others have, that "fix" or not. The games dynamics were changed without warning or consideration.

Because it is now "fixed" does not mean I have to accept it or agree with it. If I disagree or think I can improve it, I will.

Your now seeing what Gree has done time and time again since this game has come out. What happened to the Stealth Frigate, its gone with no warning. Ask older players about the first time the Stealth Frigate was released. It had big stats for little valor and was changed without warning.

Gree does not make changes and announce them. Its a long standing complaint we have had.

seaagg
04-04-2013, 10:17 AM

This can't be the "fix" because they didn't "fix" it for everybody.

Brady
04-04-2013, 10:18 AM
no raiding,no attacking, no gold buying! Wake me up when the battle for ireland starts. I should be well rested!!

MODERNWAR.COMMANDER
04-04-2013, 10:18 AM
Your now seeing what Gree has done time and time again since this game has come out. What happened to the Stealth Frigate, its gone with no warning. Ask older players about the first time the Stealth Frigate was released. It had big stats for little valor and was changed without warning.

Gree does not make changes and announce them. Its a long standing complaint we have had.

+1
Amen brother. I'm certainly finding that out!!!

Noghri_ViR
04-04-2013, 10:22 AM
Same for me. I did 10 raids last night and lost 9 Brigand Lightnings. This is really fustrating

Thief
04-04-2013, 10:24 AM
Because the way it is now is not as fun? "This is how i've been playing for a year witout the "no-no" Casualty." Because this is the way I have been playing for most of a year with the "no-no" casualty. We are back to take it and be happy about it. NO.

All i can say is welcome to the club.
Gree doesn't have to announce anything. Your units are supposed to die that is why they have a Casualty rate...otherwise they would say indestructible. You want that you have to pay for it. Thats why it's a Free to download game. To be fair though they have in the last few months released events that give you lots of indestructible units....so play long enough and you will have units that can't die again....

Gree has every right to change things. It's their game. No we don't have to like it but they do it ALL the time. Just recently they changed the Bonus program for people that pay hundreds and thousands of dollars. Yes thats right they actually gave less incentive to get players to spend that kind of money! Makes perfect Sense right?

Q Raider
04-04-2013, 10:25 AM

You want relevant....

Read the terms of service YOU agreed to when you downloaded the game. Paragraph 8 (c) and Paragraph 9.

MODERNWAR.COMMANDER
04-04-2013, 10:38 AM
All i can say is welcome to the club.
Gree doesn't have to announce anything. No, they don't.Your units are supposed to die that is why they have a Casualty rate...otherwise they would say indestructible.There was a casualty rate in NoNo. Just not as soul destroyingly high. You want that you have to pay for it. Thats why it's a Free to download game. To be fair though they have in the last few months released events that give you lots of indestructible units....so play long enough and you will have units that can't die again....Truly said.

Gree has every right to change things. No one said they didn't. It's their game. Yes, it is.No we don't have to like it but they do it ALL the time.Again, truly said. I guess it may be my main complaint. Or whine....but I don't have to accept itJust recently they changed the Bonus program for people that pay hundreds and thousands of dollars. Yes thats right they actually gave less incentive to get players to spend that kind of money! Makes perfect Sense right? Wow???

heh. All hail Gree d.

Ziklag
04-04-2013, 10:53 AM
Is it strange or surprising to anyone else that all these long term forum members are fiercely defending gree (d) their policies and practices? They are now even quoting terms of service lines as if we are in court.

Almost every one of these long term forum members speaks to this issue as if they have proof positive what this issue is exactly.
If you have written proof from gree (d) or if you are employees of gree (d) and can prove this is a fix for the so called No-No please post the details so we can move on.
Do you get compensated by gree (d) as a forum and or beta tester in any way? its starting to look that way
Or is this against the rules of some non disclosure agreement you signed?

MODERNWAR.COMMANDER
04-04-2013, 10:57 AM
You want relevant....

Read the terms of service YOU agreed to when you downloaded the game. Paragraph 8 (c) and Paragraph 9.

Noooo. At no time did I state they had a legal obligation to me or any players. It is their property. In fact not in 55 pages do I remember any who stated it was there legal due to be notified by Gree of changes or Gree was not allowed to make changes. Where is the relevance in referencing the terms of service? You seem to be missing the point.

Poopenshire
04-04-2013, 11:00 AM
Is it strange or surprising to anyone else that all these long term forum members are fiercely defending gree (d) their policies and practices? They are now even quoting terms of service lines as if we are in court.

Almost every one of these long term forum members speaks to this issue as if they have proof positive what this issue is exactly.
If you have written proof from gree (d) or if you are employees of gree (d) and can prove this is a fix for the so called No-No please post the details so we can move on.
Do you get compensated by gree (d) as a forum and or beta tester in any way? its starting to look that way

we are not defending Gree, we are trying to tell you that fighting Gree won't work. We fought them for over a year. Some of us since the game started. You cannot fight Gree.

MODERNWAR.COMMANDER
04-04-2013, 11:01 AM

If you have written proof from gree (d) or if you are employees of gree (d) and can prove this is a fix for the so called No-No please post the details so we can move on. No. I'm still not moving on. Why not try to change what you do not like? Do you get compensated by gree (d) as a forum and or beta tester in any way? its starting to look that way

Line filler...All hail Gree d

MODERNWAR.COMMANDER
04-04-2013, 11:10 AM
we are not defending Gree, we are trying to tell you that fighting Gree won't work. We fought them for over a year. Some of us since the game started. You cannot fight Gree.

If you tried and failed, gave up or learned better....would you mind if some of us tried? Just get some popcorn, pull up a seat and watch the newbs beat our heads against the same wall. Or better yet egg on the newbs!

Poopenshire
04-04-2013, 11:15 AM
If you tried and failed, gave up or learned better....would you mind if some of us tried? Just get some popcorn, pull up a seat and watch the newbs beat our heads against the same wall. Or better yet egg on the newbs!

Friend, your more than welcome to try. We still fight, but know now what we can and cannot win. this is not a winnable war. This is Vietnam. Do not get bogged down in this policing action. We can and will help you overthrow Gree anytime we can, but what people need to know is this is a real issue and problem, and the people who had the No No really are the minority in this game.

Ziklag
04-04-2013, 11:23 AM

again, I like many other appreciate the helpful advice on casualty rate % and strategies to build our armies in case we decide to continue playing.

I am sorry other members have not got any action from them in the past but that doesn't mean I am not going to try and just be a sheep. If you want to see the level of discontent look at the number of 1 star reviews that have been added in 24 hours in the Itunes store. A company is run on future growth and revenues. this will determine if we get answers soon..

Unfortunately, the number of members trying to stop us from getting answers and communication are acting by proxy for Gree.

We could all (ok not all) move on if we just got a statement from Gree or from the forum members with proof backing up their statements

MODERNWAR.COMMANDER
04-04-2013, 11:37 AM
Friend, your more than welcome to try. We still fight, but know now what we can and cannot win. this is not a winnable war. This is Vietnam. Do not get bogged down in this policing action. We can and will help you overthrow Gree anytime we can, but what people need to know is this is a real issue and problem, and the people who had the No No really are the minority in this game.

Understood and appreciated.

Sincerely,
Don Quixote

wali khan
04-04-2013, 11:58 AM
1 to 3 units lost per attack 88 to 94 percent of the time. I have stopped attacking completely until this is fixed! What is going on if this is not fix i have to leave the modern war game and i well delete mw

Von Mein Kraphtten
04-04-2013, 01:49 PM
Until the casualty rates go back to what they were before, myself and my entire faction have decided to camp. No more pvp or missions, just checking in and collecting from our base buildings. Either GREE knows that they are about to push many vets and new players away from this game or they're in for a rude awakening. Keep this up and a bunch of us are going to uninstall. This excessively-high casualty rate makes this game unplayable.

Brady
04-04-2013, 02:02 PM
just a quick question? I'm a new player and new to the forum, but is there not a way to have the casualty rate somewhere in the middle of the so called yes yes no no? Or does it have to be one way or the other?

seaagg
04-04-2013, 02:14 PM
Some other players seem to have this. I believe somebody called it the so-so.

Ziklag
04-04-2013, 03:35 PM
Return on investment
What will that be in the next 6 months on your game?

Calculate how much time you have invested in the game already
Add the total amount of real funds used so far. Take the small variable how much gree cares about the concerns of non large gold purchasers (opinion -comment deleted)

Now figure out the loses you will take in the next few months and how much your a/d will go down in total .
If its anything like mine a conservative 30% from my army will be lost just camping Bose events and WD events in the next 3 months. Higher if I do anything else.
By my calculations based on casualty rates of units and the fact cash units and valor units are virtually useless for us now it will take over 6 months to start seeing a net gain in my army.
Will that be worth the investment and will it add up to fun?
Another thing to consider. If gree had a No No then a Yes Yes there will be more nonsense events: The Yes -No or Maybe - So WILL happen again and they might not respond to your questions or concerns again. You can be one of these frustrated yes yes posters in 4 months or you can free yourself even in the smallest way from this game if the numbers don't add up.
And don't forget to let others know how you rate the game in itunes no matter which way you swing.

Ironman3503
04-04-2013, 03:38 PM
The big question for me is are we going to see this high casualty rate in Ireland? If so lots will have no armies left after a couple battles.

hombre
04-04-2013, 04:01 PM
95% of all statistics are made up on the spot

*applause*

senex morosus
04-04-2013, 04:11 PM
this is getting ridiculous. I would understand losing 2 elite cruisers against someone close to my stats but losing them to someone with 200k less than my current attack is starting to annoy me. Why not get rid of cash units, why'd it have to be valor units? or tree snipers, get rid of them lol

rageshot911
04-04-2013, 04:11 PM
CJ....it's time for more than a "we're looking into it" response. How about an update. Or a comment, was there a no casualty glitch that you corrected.

Gree needs increase there presence / communication. I am quickly become disillusioned with your company and my involvement with your products.

Spectre23
04-04-2013, 04:18 PM
All this talk is fine, but the bottomline is every player is a customer, and regardless of any terms of use or any other fine print, we have the right to continue or not continue playing based upon how we feel about the game at any given time. And I for one choose to join the masses who, for now, are going to just sit and "camp" while seeing if this sudden and drastic change is "fixed" or not. If it's not after a reasonable about of time, I will also choose to join the masses who stop playing and move on to something else. I don't expect any remaining players and certainly not Gree to shed a tear over it. The company clearly knows what it's doing so if knowing they will lose a certain percentage of players is acceptable to them then so be it.

If it comes to that then I certainly believe it's a miscalculated cash grab by Gree, attempting to further push people to spend real cash. That is the bottomline objective of every single thing they do. They don't make changes to satisfy non-cash players, it is all about what they can do to push the cash players. This includes the non-stop events all designed to prompt you to pull out the ole credit card. I can be considered a "moderate" gold player, and I think many others on the fence right now are as well, thus why I believe Gree is miscalulating their moves and pushing just a little too hard. Just my personal opinion, nothing factual to back it up.

Time will tell, and we'll each make a choice. I've enjoyed the game for about a year now, but will move on if this "bug" turns out to be intentional and not going away...

Mad
04-04-2013, 04:23 PM
Because I have built up my IPH, I can handle most of the cash unit losses at my level. What hurts most is the loss of Valor units as I don't have a good source of valor to replace them.

Gree needs to provide better valor payouts from PVP and PVE and perhaps even provide an alternate source for Valor.

I know some have suggested an upgradeable building with valor payouts instead of cash. Though I agree with some who suggest buying valor is like buying medals, sort of defeats the purpose of valor. But at the same time, players need a reliable source of valor to withstand the losses currently being experienced.

Perhaps an alternative would be a pure Valor event, that just pays out valor and even valor units.

senex morosus
04-04-2013, 04:24 PM
i have always had this bug on KA which is why I now camp there and no longer buy gems. I cant say I would quit MW, I am too addicted but I can see how a lot may quit it due to this issue.

Mad
04-04-2013, 04:26 PM
Latest review for Modern War on iTunes:
I have been playing this game for close on a year now.
Although this game is free to download, to be a real competitor, you will need to
spend actual money whilst playing it to be competitive.
It is full of players that hack the system to gain free Modern War money & gold to
gain strength against you so they can raid your base of your money & units that you
purchase.
The software designers will change the system to work against you just when you are
finally building up strength against your rivals, with any warning.
Most of all, you will basically waste allot of your time, find yourself posting
reviews like this, and realise that you could be doing better things with your life
rather than getting frustrated with a silly game created by a company that would do
anything to squeeze more & more money out of you.
If you don't believe me, than try it for yourself. Good luck.

Perhaps Gree(D)/Funzo will not listen to individual concerns about how this game is run, perhaps they'll take notice when this game starts getting a 1 star rating. Down from 4 1/2 stars down to 4. Keep your reviews happening guys.
Gree, fix the issues with the game or your players will fix your rating!

The Itunes rating system is MW Achilles heel.

StevieBoy
04-04-2013, 04:28 PM
NO, No....they won't. That would presuppose that they actually cared about their customers. In truth, like most companies, they only care about profit. We are all just data on a screen. They will only make adjustments when the data on their screen changes.

Kevin Harvey
04-04-2013, 04:43 PM
I am with you... I am 700,000 away from spec ops. I could of got there in 4 days pre China. Now that will cost my 25,000 in stats with a Level 6 Hospital. So call me a camper.

Rebeca
04-04-2013, 04:58 PM
Many of us can understand you have now too many software problems and we must wait.

Many of us can understand this is the new status quo and we must adapt to it.

Only the silent is not the solution.

All we know you are fully aware of casualty rate issue.

Is this a marketing strategy to observe our resistance capacity and which porcentage leave and which give in?

seaagg
04-04-2013, 05:51 PM
Many of us can understand you have now too many software problems and we must wait.

Many of us can understand this is the new status quo and we must adapt to it.

Only the silent is not the solution.

All we know you are fully aware of casualty rate issue.

Is this a marketing strategy to observe our resistance capacity and which porcentage leave and which give in?

Agreed. More than anything else I do not like being kept in the dark. I just want a response at this point.

hombre
04-04-2013, 06:01 PM
Since everyone here is an expert how about reading these! Those of you who still want to play dumb and ignorant please keep doing so. its not gonna change and your all out of luck and time. welcome to the real world of MW!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?37900-Short-Casualty-Glitch-Thought&highlight=casualty+glitch
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?44021-A-solution-to-the-quot-no-no-glitch-quot-.&highlight=casualty+glitch
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?42551-I-want-my-No-Caualty-Mathmatics-(its-not-a-glitch)&highlight=casualty+glitch
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?41828-Casualty-rate-glitch&highlight=casualty+glitch
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?38737-The-game-is-tweaked-against-attackers-now&highlight=casualty+glitch
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?38552-what-would-YOU-do-with-the-casualty-glitch&highlight=casualty+glitch
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?38187-Madbach...-french-no-cas-glitch&highlight=casualty+glitch
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?37342-No-casualty-glitch&highlight=casualty+glitch
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36375-Ridiculous-casualties-forcing-me-to-quit.&highlight=casualty+glitch
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36712-What-s-up-with-Valor-unit-casualties&highlight=casualty+glitch
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36236-Is-it-odd-I-almost-never-lose-units-in-battle.&highlight=casualty+glitch
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?35953-ATTN-DEVS-low-casualty-glitch&highlight=casualty+glitch
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?32341-What-are-your-biggest-issues-with-the-game&highlight=casualty+glitch
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?34349-Run-in-with-a-zero-casualty-player&highlight=casualty+glitch
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?32187-Casualty-rate-valor-units-is-too-high&highlight=casualty+glitch
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?30273-It-is-time-to-fix-the-darn-casualty-glitch-now-FUNZIO!!&highlight=casualty+glitch
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?29192-FUNZIO!!!-fix-the-glitch-players!!!!!&highlight=casualty+glitch

theres lots of valuable information here. its really all been discussed before. another interesting find:

i've had as many as 6!

my highest was 4
then i won the pvp tourny and got the BDF with claimed "20% casualty reduction". literally the day i got it my max casualties went from 4 to 5. UP 20% instead of DOWN 20%. i was infuriated. came to the forum and CCM never helped out
a week later i started getting 6 casualties per attack. stopped attacking for a couple months and now its back down to 4 i think. never attack strong players so i'm not sure.

i know for a fact the low casualty glitch is real though. i've been in long drawn out wars (2 weeks+) with at least 5 different glitchers. i'm cursed. the most obvious one started attacking me and he had 800 GIGN's. that was his whole attack force. he won 60% of the battles. he should have been losing 2-3 GIGN's per attack. but after 2 weeks he was up to 1100 GIGNs. luckily he got out of my lvl bracket and i never saw him again.

Poopenshire
04-04-2013, 06:39 PM
Hombre, thats just the surface. we had many many many discussions before the time. I just didn't have time to search it all. everyone here can belittle me and say what they want. I have tried time and again to either give everyone this No No or give it to no one. Why would I have made this up? Sometimes I wonder about the mental state of modern society.....

kingoftwilight1969
04-04-2013, 06:45 PM
Please someone explain to me this one!!
I fight someone I win....
My attack is 10252 def.16624
His is att.5439 def.6601
I win $31 but lose Sniper $10,000 Inflatable

$25,000 Chinook Heli $45,000
He loses 1 Ranger $2,000
My att. goes down 13 def down 14 HIS STAYS

THE SAME!!! WTF DID I WIN??? THE

RIGHT TO LOSE $79,969??? B.S.!!!!

BigD@wg
04-04-2013, 06:46 PM
Hombre, thats just the surface. we had many many many discussions before the time. I just didn't have time to search it all. everyone here can belittle me and say what they want. I have tried time and again to either give everyone this No No or give it to no one. Why would I have made this up? Sometimes I wonder about the mental state of modern society.....

I think more appropriately would be to have said "mental state of MODERN WAR society" :D

Poopenshire
04-04-2013, 06:48 PM
I think more appropriately would be to have said "mental state of MODERN WAR society" :D

Of all the people these Noobs would challange on the state of the No No, they would want to argue with me. I have studied this beyond what is considered reasonable. I have fought them and won. I do not have the No No and built a huge army, including Gold.

Its mind bottling!

GREE Official Updates
04-04-2013, 06:52 PM
Our developers are looking into this issue. We are rolling back our servers to a time before we started receiving the reports. Once we determine the issue we will improve casualty rates for all players.