04-01-2013, 12:11 PM
It not cool when you can't declare war

Skyser30518
04-01-2013, 12:13 PM
Wow, what happened Machette?

amir1974
04-01-2013, 12:14 PM
Sorry for what happened about the top 10. No sarcasm. Really really sorry :((

what happened? did The Darkness get into the top 10?

Jhenry02
04-01-2013, 12:15 PM
I feel sorta bad for them and sorta not. Because I know they racked up 700,000 points on me. Not on my faction, but on me!

machette
04-01-2013, 12:24 PM
Oh sorry buddy that was you we couldn't declare war with a 1.5 hours on the clock don't worry tickets have been sent sorry for all the attacks buddy

Fazhang
04-01-2013, 12:55 PM
"Sorry for all the attacks"haha

Jhenry02
04-01-2013, 01:02 PM
Machette, no worries man. I'm a good target, high level low stats. I prefer being attacked instead of my guys. Although I lost 2000 units.

The jungle helicopters carrying the tree snipers crashed into the oil aircraft carriers.
There were no survivors.

bradyj4
04-01-2013, 01:05 PM
Machette, no worries man. I'm a good target, high level low stats. I prefer being attacked instead of my guys. Although I lost 2000 units.

The jungle helicopters carrying the tree snipers crashed into the oil aircraft carriers.
There were no survivors.

I am very upset about not being able to declare and watching us slip to 9th, then 10th, then 11th but that made me smile Jhenry!;)

Thief
04-01-2013, 01:07 PM

There were no survivors.

Hahaha that is hilarious! I always wondered what im going to do with those things...it's good to know that when i reach your level JHenry i can finally rid myself of them :D

Pakmom1
04-01-2013, 02:23 PM
I am very upset about not being able to declare and watching us slip to 9th, then 10th, then 11th but that made me smile Jhenry!;)

LMAO, sounds remarkably true!

Selfproclaimed
04-01-2013, 02:37 PM
Some of our euro guys show a extra hour. Not sure if that might of been the same problem

machette
04-01-2013, 02:56 PM
Quick question when was the last time you declared war and how much time was on the timer

Selfproclaimed
04-01-2013, 03:13 PM
We declared with 1hr 4min.on the clock.

Thief
04-01-2013, 03:17 PM
Last time we Declared it was 10:56 AM PST (Pacific Standard Time) It showed right around 1 hour and 4 minutes left.
Our Battle Time was only 59 min and 30 Seconds due to the matchup time.

We did this specifically because we tried to declare with less than an hour during Greenland and it didn't let us (Brazil did)

Jhenry02
04-01-2013, 03:18 PM
Hahaha that is hilarious! I always wondered what im going to do with those things...it's good to know that when i reach your level JHenry i can finally rid myself of them :D

The secret is to stop giving a damn.

Thief
04-01-2013, 03:20 PM
The secret is to stop giving a damn.

Thats my plan when i hit the "Whale" Zone.

Alo
04-02-2013, 05:45 AM

There were no survivors.

I hope all light gunners and desert leaders survived as ground units. Mine did :( but all tree snipers I killed myself before event :D

Idiokus
04-02-2013, 07:35 AM
Very classy to react the way you do Jhenry 02! Sorry about all the hits from my team DARKNESS!! I truly hope Gree will fix and give us our deserved awards...we are all still gutted waiting to hear. CJ did not post on other thread I hope he sees this one and help us out...he always tries his best! Good day to all...

Blitzkrieg45
04-02-2013, 08:14 AM
Yes every team shoud be given the same the amount of time to do batte. Seems fair to me, but it didnt play out that way. Grrrrr Gree!!

jon_funzio
04-02-2013, 08:19 AM
I suspect that it may have had something to do with DST? The UK and European members of our faction were showing one hour left on the clock when the event finished, whereas the US ones were showing it as ended. When we (UK) closed the app, the event finished. In previous events we have not been able to declare war in the last hour - so it may be that the clock saying 1hr 15 minutes was just a screwy DST one...

Blame the sheep farmers who want that extra hour of daylight.

Blitzkrieg45
04-02-2013, 08:28 AM
Well all teams should be able to fight the end that's all I'm saying. If you are given "x" amount of time for an event then lets us or any other team see the whole thing through to the end.

Brummied
04-02-2013, 08:51 AM
This is how the three previous events played out, all had the same finishing line, to change the rules without notice is not right, understand after the complaints from Egypt re people battling while rewards we in there inventory confusion, and understand gree's desire to avoid the same conclusion. But not to announce the intend fix for the issue is where our issues lie. As top teams we all keep an eye out here, a small post would have rectified this situation, but nothing! Not a peep just an executive pen pusher deciding better to annoy one or two teams that fall foul to the changes than to have the havoc of the last end war, we all know that's why no scores from Egypt, and taa daa we have final scores here and only perhaps 300 people annoyed of the suffering caused again by gree and their failure to communicate effectively vital information about changes to the dynamics of the gaming experience! Namely teams vying for top10 top25 top50 top100 top250 top1000 and top4000 that were hit with the cant declare shocker!

Well all teams should be able to fight the end that's all I'm saying. If you are given "x" amount of time for an event then lets us or any other team see the whole thing through to the end.

amir1974
04-02-2013, 09:32 AM
This is how the three previous events played out, all had the same finishing line, to change the rules without notice is not right, understand after the complaints from Egypt re people battling while rewards we in there inventory confusion, and understand gree's desire to avoid the same conclusion. But not to announce the intend fix for the issue is where our issues lie. As top teams we all keep an eye out here, a small post would have rectified this situation, but nothing! Not a peep just an executive pen pusher deciding better to annoy one or two teams that fall foul to the changes than to have the havoc of the last end war, we all know that's why no scores from Egypt, and taa daa we have final scores here and only perhaps 300 people annoyed of the suffering caused again by gree and their failure to communicate effectively vital information about changes to the dynamics of the gaming experience! Namely teams vying for top10 top25 top50 top100 top250 top1000 and top4000 that were hit with the cant declare shocker!

i understand how you all in The Darkness feel and especially Paul the great leader of the greatest faction , it was unfair to see other factions gaining Points while you can't press the declare war button , i know how much Paul and others sacrificed to get into the top 10 , so i understand your frustration Brothers , hope gree will be fair and answer your tickets , and give you the units you deserve .
best wishes and greetings to Paul, Major , David , Viva la Funque , CBR , and all my friends in this great faction .
stand for your rights
AS ABOVE SO BELOW

Hivesy
04-02-2013, 09:36 AM
Can there be a worse weekend to organise a WD event? Easter so everyone gets grief from their families, AND the clocks changing. I don't get why the event wasn't just moved back a week. Unfortunately something tells me they needed that event's revenue to hit their March target so everything else be damned.

GREE have proved through 3 clock changes now that MW doesn't handle it well. Come on, stop kidding yourselves that you've fixed it. DO NOT organise an event on the last weekend in October this year. Somebody buy a calendar will ya?