PDA

View Full Version : Can't declare war - event ending soon!

HGF69
04-01-2013, 11:28 AM
Still over an hour so what's the problem?

Drama Llama
04-01-2013, 11:35 AM
Daylight savings is the problem ...again

Big John
04-01-2013, 11:47 AM
We're dropping out of top 500

stealyourface
04-01-2013, 11:49 AM
Such crap. We are just sitting here watch our team drop from a rank threshold while everyone else is still earning points. This changed without warning, used to be able to declare in the last hour.

Big John
04-01-2013, 11:55 AM
UK thought we still had over an hour left but they can't change the rules without telling people.

We lost an hour because of BST

Bobar
04-01-2013, 11:57 AM
15 Minutes before Ending no more possible to declare (screenshot taken later)?! And ios timer still counting 1:15. Android ends 21:00 cet, IOS 22:00 cet. Well done again

dispatch_me
04-01-2013, 11:59 AM
We are also in the clutches and was thinking we could still declare war within the last hour. When did this come about that we aren't able too????

Nouife
04-01-2013, 12:04 PM
Event finished here, GMT+2.

Idiokus
04-01-2013, 12:24 PM
DARKNESS team---Unbelievable we were holding on to 7 and 8 spot all throught out event!!! Only to be kicked out and not even reaching 10th!! We could not declare war and on timer it read we had over 1 hour and 30 mins left...we just sat there in distraught and couldn't do anything. While other factions continue to play and score points!!

Also many of our players could not purchase gold...and those that could would see their gold counter increase and right before their eyes all the gold would disappear!! My team fought hard and spent a lot...this is very frustrating and
totally wrong!! Please rectify!!!!!!

mflawler10
04-01-2013, 12:28 PM
DARKNESS team---Unbelievable we were holding on to 7 and 8 spot all throught out event!!! Only to be kicked out and not even reaching 10th!! We could not declare war and on timer it read we had over 1 hour and 30 mins left...we just sat there in distraught and couldn't do anything. While other factions continue to play and score points!!

Also many of our players could not purchase gold...and those that could would see their gold counter increase and right before their eyes all the gold would disappear!! My team fought hard and spent a lot...this is very frustrating and
totally wrong!! Please rectify!!!!!!

Here is 100 gold for all of our loyal players LOL

We watched ourselves drop out of Top 250 because of this. When the timer ran out, we showed 251 on my leaderboard, but had more points than the team they had posted there.

KFH
04-01-2013, 12:35 PM
That was a tense hour just watching the points go up not being able to do anything. Managed 215 not complaining, but would be different if i was in a top 10 or 25 faction

Reutdog
04-01-2013, 12:57 PM
Darkness member here

This is pathetic. Absolutely disgusting what GREE has allowed to happen. They have to step up to the plate and fix this situation right now. To not be able to declare with an hour and a half left is ludicrous. We had no opportunity to put points up while we watched our rivals put up points for the entire hour and a half. This means they had to have been able to finish a battle and jump into another. Meanwhile, we had to sit and watch as we drop from 8th to 9th, then to 10th, then out of top 10. We had most of group on hand to put up numbers to keep our position but to no avail!

GREE, step up!

dhemley
04-01-2013, 12:57 PM
I am 501......we tried declaring but we couldn't.....we are 600 points over 500 :(((((((:mad:

senex morosus
04-01-2013, 12:59 PM
Darkness member here

This is pathetic. Absolutely disgusting what GREE has allowed to happen. They have to step up to the plate and fix this situation right now. To not be able to declare with an hour and a half left is ludicrous. We had no opportunity to put points up while we watched our rivals put up points for the entire hour and a half. This means they had to have been able to finish a battle and jump into another. Meanwhile, we had to sit and watch as we drop from 8th to 9th, then to 10th, then out of top 10. We had most of group on hand to put up numbers to keep our position but to no avail!

GREE, step up!

wow that really sucks. Heard you guys were away from 10th by 40k points. That really sucks but I dont think GREE will do anything for you. I hope so.

mitch1029
04-01-2013, 01:00 PM
Here is 100 gold for all of our loyal players LOL

We watched ourselves drop out of Top 250 because of this. When the timer ran out, we showed 251 on my leaderboard, but had more points than the team they had posted there.

My faction finished 250th!!! (united states of america) We were locked out with 45mins to go. Sorry for your frustration but we would have had 50k extra if we knew what was going to happen!!

Thief
04-01-2013, 01:06 PM
It's Incosistency is what it is....During Brazil you could Declar during the last Minutes. During Greenland you couldn't declare in the last 30 min? I don't know what China was as we just made sure to plan accordingly but they need to let players and factions know the rules.

As for the Darkness not being able to declare in the last 1:30 i'm sorry to hear that :(. Most of the posters i'm showing posted within the last hour and it sounds like some were posting about a time change?

Munday
04-01-2013, 01:43 PM
I am a member of The Coalition Elite, and we couldn't declare with 48 minutes left on the clock. We were ahead on 100th place by 30,000 wp with plenty of gold to make a run at the end and we just had to sit there and watch our lead and prize slip away. This was total crap. It makes me not want to buy anymore gold if its wasted.

Dubhead
04-01-2013, 03:16 PM
Darkness member here

GREE, step up!

I totally agree with you on that one buddy nothing more too say rd said it for me

Mongo
04-01-2013, 06:59 PM
My faction finished 250th!!! (united states of america) We were locked out with 45mins to go. Sorry for your frustration but we would have had 50k extra if we knew what was going to happen!!

Nice mitch, so you'd have been 244 and us 247. Doesn't make it right for either of us. And this is not a greed issue, we had folks unable to buy gold chomping at the bit. Greed I can respect, ineptitude not so much.

And BTW in Egypt you could declare up to zero as one of our boys proved (with last wall gone) to my chagrin/amusement.

sparckle
04-01-2013, 07:05 PM
Darkness member here

GREE, step up!

You might be mad at Gree... but on the other hand, the faction that took your #10 spot is awfully grateful to Gree for that screw-up. See? There is balance in the universe!

GregX
04-01-2013, 10:40 PM
Special Forces SAS. We could not declare for 1 hour 20 minutes before event end. 3043

stealyourface
04-01-2013, 11:00 PM
lol mitch, My faction was watching you guys intently the last 10 minutes of the event because we were getting crept up to be bumped out of the top 250. We were so glad to see you guys hold steady at that spot! we finished 789 points ahead of you, two hits worth of points, intense!

Brummied
04-01-2013, 11:15 PM
Hi sparckle

While I appreciate most humor this isn't a funny post! To mock the complaints of a group while triumphing the rewards of another and describe it as balance shows you lack of apperciatation for the word! To ask a team of individuals to accept their fate based on the success of another's fate you have truly no concept of right and wrong, justice and injustice. So in an attempt to educate and remove the fancy analogies, it comes down to this, we agree to play this game and gamble what is for some spare splash cash and others the rent money because we enjoy the rewards and the success of winning. Nobody playing this game enjoys losing!
We set our stall for china and stacked our chips to place top 10, for us as a team it was a sure win, it wasn't a case of even red or black, more like will the sun rise tomorrow? Now granted there will be a day that doesn't happen but who should bet on it being tomorrow? No doubt more than ten teams did this as well, but having made two top tens from two (we chose to settle outside top ten in brazil) under what seemed to be the settled approach re gaining points and finishing the event to have the choice/ability removed by an unmentioned rule is against any gambling law/code of conduct in the world!
It's not a case of morals or etthics it's a case of robbery, in such cases most perpetrators are, once caught imprisoned or sentenced to hard labour to pay for their crime, we call for gree to account for their actions and to pay for their crimes against us! Not a mere case of equality!

You might be mad at Gree... but on the other hand, the faction that took your #10 spot is awfully grateful to Gree for that screw-up. See? There is balance in the universe!

Alo
04-02-2013, 08:32 AM
we had over 1 hour left and couldnt decalre war, although US ppl commented that they are already out and cant go for last battle. We couldnt even trigger last battle :(

Bobar
04-02-2013, 09:54 AM
Timer still showing 1h 02min left and no more declaring war possible ?!