PDA

View Full Version : Fed up with Time Hackers !! Why wouldn't GREE do something about it ???

Greasy
04-01-2013, 10:13 AM
:mad::mad::mad:

OK. Let's be honest, I started playing this years ago, and all I've managed is (2x) lvl8 lofts, (2x) lvl9 theaters, (2x) lvl7 beachside inns, (2x) lvl 2 nightclubs, and a whole bunch of little buildings. BTW, im still at level 68, keeping it low.

This is all good and players all around me are doing similarly. All until perhaps a couple of months ago, all of a sudden I see people with two lvl10 nightclubs, two lvl10 lofts, two lvl10 everything, and a tons of lvl 10 defense buildings..

I mean not just one or two, I've seen at least half a dozen recently. And it is quite obvious that these people are time hackers. If I can spot them, I'm sure GREE knows, right ? Why can't they ban these accounts and fix the problem ?

If you ask how can I be so sure these are hackers, well, I was monitoring one of them, he leveled from 67 to 68 last night, built two crematory. This morning when I woke up, BAAM, both are level 10..

WTF, come on.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

MrL
04-01-2013, 10:18 AM
GREE policy in support:
Cheating
We enforce a zero tolerance policy for cheating. If you feel you have come across a player that seems to have gained an unfair advantage in any way, please provide as much detailed information as possible with "cheating" in the subject line.

Gunflame
04-01-2013, 10:27 AM
They actually discourage you posting it here, and would rather you contact support for these type of
inquiries. That said, the pass few days I have also been attacked by several players who's hoods had all level 10 buildings. I've just learned to deal with it. If Gree thought it was that big an issue, I'm sure they would have acted on it.

Lonestoner
04-01-2013, 10:31 AM
May want to check this link to understand why your thread will be closed when CJ comes across it.. It is completely frustrating to have to deal with cheating, but they are actively working on the situation..

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?50164-Do-Hackers-Have-No-Brains&p=676913&viewfull=1#post676913

Greasy
04-01-2013, 10:32 AM
Ok, I got it, but its still frustrating for us honest players

Lonestoner
04-01-2013, 10:51 AM
Ok, I got it, but its still frustrating for us honest players

Absolutely. I have a stalker that hits my hood almost daily that has hacked RP weapons. I completely feel your pain.. :p

gambet1234
04-01-2013, 12:30 PM
I've been here 1 year and I should be around 3m IPH but I didn't do anything properly for the first few months. I also chose not to save for any building for longer than 5 days. I like playing the game too much. I'm almost to 400k having just hit lvl200. You are at lvl 67. There are people that have been camping for 2 years. Yes, 2 lvl10 buildings in a day would cost $1000's of Real$, but have you seen GREE's quarterly statements? Someone is pumping that money into their pockets.

If you made $500,000 a year IRL would you care about spending 10 vaults on something that you had waited 2 years to be able to buy? I've seen campers with millions just laying around waiting for that next building to open up. Yes, lvl1 to lvl10 overnight is awfully suspicious, but not impossible. A lot of people are rich.

I complain about hackers, but only when they have impossible items that PROVE it couldn't be done.
Come back when GREE refuses to remove that guy with 150 Tesla and 100 Naughty Nighties. (he is still in the game, un-defeatable, though probably with a reset game on his end)

montecore
04-01-2013, 12:38 PM
I agree, it is frustrating and one of the guys I recently reported has been robbing me every single night. No comment from gree at the moment, though I keep sending more screenshots and expressing my frustration.

Swedevil
04-01-2013, 01:32 PM
Good thing is if its like all the other games I've always played that people did this on, it is only available to droids. That proves have of us honest. Lol

CJ54
04-01-2013, 01:41 PM
If you see something weird, report it. Thank you.