PDA

View Full Version : Top 25 Gunners Did It Again

Cameltoe
04-01-2013, 06:50 AM
With BFC winding down and free agency getting ready to begin, it's time to get those recruitment threads going.

Brazil#27
Greenland-#18
Egypt-#17
China-#18

The Gunners had set our sights on a top 100 spot in BFC because of many of our members having plans on the holidays. Then GREE added the top 50 bracket and set our sights on that. Well we are too darn good and competitive so we are getting another top 25 finish.

One thing that sets us apart from many top factions is loyalty. Every gold playing member who started with the faction is still with the faction. We have had no defections by our productive members to other factions, so we must be doing something right.

To any members of factions who got your you no what handed to you by The Gunners in BFC or before, you have seen first hand how we battle, so do feel free to apply, we would love to have you. To anyone else who are unhappy with your faction and the direction they are going, perhaps they are not as driven as you are or perhaps they battle around the clock and make it too stressful and take all the fun out of it.

We are recruiting active gold players who want to join our fun and competitive team

Please send me a PM with any inquiries

Cameltoe
04-01-2013, 11:39 PM
We have just completed a mini-merger with a few members of a top 100 team. Still have a couple spots open.

Get your application in.

Cameltoe
04-02-2013, 03:27 PM
Push this bad boy back to the top

Farms
04-03-2013, 03:53 PM
BUMP! I love my faction. If you can't beat us, join us.