PDA

View Full Version : Deadly Bridge Jumper a dud?

Ascent
04-01-2013, 06:46 AM
According to my math the Deadly Bridge Jumper does not seem to work.

I have all these bonuses so I should be refilling from zero to full health in 47 minutes instead of 59 minutes as I do now (check by pressing the Power Attack button)

The game also calculates the times inaccurately (rounding?). According to my math I should regenerate in 58m 44s, instead it takes the game 59m plus some to give me full health.

CJ, could you check with the developers please, because tiny differences make a big difference whether one can fire +1 or -1 shots in a battle.

See: 3031

camper killer
04-01-2013, 06:58 AM
I already posted this, and agree. I sit here with a stop watch and confirmed it 35 times over the event. when the next boss populates I garuntee many more tickets will come from it.

mistergreen
04-01-2013, 07:02 AM
I'm having the same problem. Under 'Total Bonuses' my Health Regen says +5%.

Ascent
04-01-2013, 07:05 AM
I'm having the same problem. Under 'Total Bonuses' my Health Regen says +5%.

That is a whole different problem... it is one thing that it is displaying incorrectly, but it does not even work the way it is displayed, nor the way it is supposed to...

Opinvu
04-01-2013, 07:13 AM
You have to insert coin and push start.

Franks79
04-01-2013, 09:49 AM
Do you have another 20% unit other than the bridge jumper. With all six faction bonus and just the Bridge Jumper you should be at 59 min. I have all faction and (2) 20% units and I'm at 48 min. Which is correct by the math except for the rounding. If they didn't round I could get one more hit.

According to my math the Deadly Bridge Jumper does not seem to work.

I have all these bonuses so I should be refilling from zero to full health in 47 minutes instead of 59 minutes as I do now (check by pressing the Power Attack button)

The game also calculates the times inaccurately (rounding?). According to my math I should regenerate in 58m 44s, instead it takes the game 59m plus some to give me full health.

CJ, could you check with the developers please, because tiny differences make a big difference whether one can fire +1 or -1 shots in a battle.

General Maximus
04-01-2013, 11:11 AM
The DBJ does work. You can't go by total time although that's one way to figure it, but look at how soon you can get another attack in.

bahighroller
04-01-2013, 11:27 AM
well if i am out of health mine says it is another 68 minutes until i have full health again. with 15% faction and 20% for the bridge jumper I am pretty sure I should have a little less time than that

Ascent
04-01-2013, 12:04 PM
yes, I have both the Elite and the Deadly Base jumper and they are both in my calculations in the attached picture of the original post.

Franks79
04-01-2013, 12:30 PM
Sorry. Skipped over the picture. I see now.

DunkNL
04-01-2013, 12:37 PM
We have 4xfaction bonus and i have the bridge jumper, and that combination works just fine. 4 hits at the start of a war, and 3 hits at the end (48 minutes of regeneration).

Ascent
04-01-2013, 01:11 PM
The DBJ does work. You can't go by total time although that's one way to figure it, but look at how soon you can get another attack in.

It is quite possible that the DBJ by itself works, but if you have the EBJ as well, the two of them together give the same regeneration time as only one of them.

CasualPlayer
04-01-2013, 01:48 PM
Yep I have both as well as the other 20% health regen unit and by the maths posted by CJ is not working correctly. But I'm sure Gree will say its working just fine ;)

General Maximus
04-01-2013, 02:16 PM
It is quite possible that the DBJ by itself works, but if you have the EBJ as well, the two of them together give the same regeneration time as only one of them.

Sorry to hear that. Our faction boost, DBJ, and P-91 30% boost unit work great... Plus several in our faction also have the EBJ &/or the Agressor Tomcat... Regen times down to about 6:39 per single WD hit. Works great.

Thief
04-01-2013, 02:24 PM
Yea i noticed my Time drop as follows. Does my profile show the correct math? Not even close. Does the unit work how it's supposed to? A resounding YES.

Colonel Jessup
04-01-2013, 02:40 PM
With three faction bonuses the time would be .95x.95x.95x.80 = .6895 = 68 min 57 secs for full health. 17 min 14 secs each attack

Nickh24
04-01-2013, 11:56 PM
Sorry to hear that. Our faction boost, DBJ, and P-91 30% boost unit work great... Plus several in our faction also have the EBJ &/or the Agressor Tomcat... Regen times down to about 6:39 per single WD hit. Works great.

I should have a total of 65% bonus Heath regen, but I only regen one Heath every 12 min 30 sec. As that's half what is normal I'm thinking they have a cap on health regen.

Vertex
04-02-2013, 12:02 AM

It might be this. I'm not sure Gree accounted for "re-releasing" items.

Seems awfully strange, since I would assume each unit is coded individually? Though, you never really know about those people over there...

Mcdoc
04-02-2013, 12:37 AM
Why are you worried about a FULL regen vs when you can just get in another attack? With all of Regen Bonuses (Deadly Jumper - other Jumper - some other Crate 20% prize - faction bonus - I can get in a new attack every 7 minutes.

Isn't THAT the number you should be timing?

Should be the same on the next Boss event - 7 minutes for me - how much for you?

I hope you will see it works!

Jhoemel
04-02-2013, 12:56 AM
nice mcdoc. I only have a jumper, a pounder and the faction bonus

Arizona
04-02-2013, 04:03 AM
It doesn't work for me. I have 30%, 20%, 20%, and 4x5% faction bonuses. Should be around 9:07
Took this snap a few seconds after a Power hit.
Explain to me how it works when I get around 11:30 for a hit? The 11:30 mark is accurate if you remove one 20% unit.
http://i49.tinypic.com/wme4js.png

Ascent
04-02-2013, 04:30 AM
Why are you worried about a FULL regen vs when you can just get in another attack? With all of Regen Bonuses (Deadly Jumper - other Jumper - some other Crate 20% prize - faction bonus - I can get in a new attack every 7 minutes.

Isn't THAT the number you should be timing?

Should be the same on the next Boss event - 7 minutes for me - how much for you?

I hope you will see it works!

The reason I demonstrated it with full regen is because it is very easy to verify: just unload your 4 shots and press Power Attack. It will tell you how long for full regeneration. It is using the game's own timer so everyone can see for themselves with a second accuracy. There is no timer for one shot.... well, now that I remember it, yes there is, during Boss events... so we can check that way as well :) I was only thinking in WD event terms, at my level the bosses are a very short excercise to get to level 10 and give up :D so not really memorable

Vertex
04-02-2013, 01:29 PM
It doesn't work for me. I have 30%, 20%, 20%, and 4x5% faction bonuses. Should be around 9:07
Took this snap a few seconds after a Power hit.
Explain to me how it works when I get around 11:30 for a hit? The 11:30 mark is accurate if you remove one 20% unit.
http://i49.tinypic.com/wme4js.png

Arizona, would you mind if I asked which two health regen units are providing 20% for you?

I know a member in my faction has the tomcat and bridge jumper and his regen is working fine.

I'm starting to think it might be people who have two "tiers" of the bridge jumper (i.e. Elite bridge jumper and Deadly bridge jumper) or tomcat. (Just a theory)

1brent1
04-03-2013, 01:45 AM
With three faction bonuses the time would be .95x.95x.95x.80 = .6895 = 68 min 57 secs for full health. 17 min 14 secs each attack

Can you please tell me what you think the correct time for us should be?
For Egypt we're able to get 7 attacks in, 4 right away and then 3 more in the final minutes of the battle.
We had at the time 5/5 health regen bonuses.

For China we're still only able to get 7 hits in. We could of possible gotten 8 if we had 5 extra mins in the battle. But for China we added 1 more faction health regen bonus 6/6 and we each added the 20% Bridge Jumper bonus unit.

What do you make of that? Think I should create a ticket or does it sound about right?

What is strange is that our profile showed our Faction Health Regen bonus as +26 before we're awarded the 20% Bridge Jumper. After we received the bridge jumper the stat changed from +26 to -1
I'm sure support will say its jump a display issue but I want your take on if you think it's something more then that. We're all excited going into china knowing that we added a 5% and 20% health bonus, we thought for sure we could get 8 free hits in possible 9. But no we could still only get 7 with some time to spare.

Your time and knowledge is greatly appreciated!
Brent

Ascent
04-03-2013, 02:17 AM

Thanks to Miner for putting this together.

Arizona
04-03-2013, 04:57 AM
Arizona, would you mind if I asked which two health regen units are providing 20% for you?

I know a member in my faction has the tomcat and bridge jumper and his regen is working fine.

I'm starting to think it might be people who have two "tiers" of the bridge jumper (i.e. Elite bridge jumper and Deadly bridge jumper) or tomcat. (Just a theory)

I agree Vertex. Here are my health regen units:

30% P-91 Pounder
20% Assault Bridge Jumper
20% Deadly Bridge Jumper
4x5% Faction Health bonus

The game I'm guessing sees one of the Bridge Jumpers as a duplicate and doesn't figure it in the calculation. I don't know what the stats are for the Tomcat, but I'd exchange my DBJ for one, as a quick solution.

MAYBE SOMEONE FROM GREE WILL READ THIS

large fonts are annoying aren't they?

Ascent
04-03-2013, 06:04 AM
CJ already responded to a PM of mine about this, they are on it, and not brushing it off the table :)

Arizona
04-03-2013, 06:33 AM
CJ already responded to a PM of mine about this, they are on it, and not brushing it off the table :)
Thanks for the update Ascent.

Colonel Jessup
04-03-2013, 07:06 AM
For Egypt we're able to get 7 attacks in, 4 right away and then 3 more in the final minutes of the battle.
We had at the time 5/5 health regen bonuses.

For China we're still only able to get 7 hits in. We could of possible gotten 8 if we had 5 extra mins in the battle. But for China we added 1 more faction health regen bonus 6/6 and we each added the 20% Bridge Jumper bonus unit.

What do you make of that? Think I should create a ticket or does it sound about right?

What is strange is that our profile showed our Faction Health Regen bonus as +26 before we're awarded the 20% Bridge Jumper. After we received the bridge jumper the stat changed from +26 to -1
I'm sure support will say its jump a display issue but I want your take on if you think it's something more then that. We're all excited going into china knowing that we added a 5% and 20% health bonus, we thought for sure we could get 8 free hits in possible 9. But no we could still only get 7 with some time to spare.

Your time and knowledge is greatly appreciated!
Brent

.95^6 x .80 = .588 = 58min 48secs
You have to attack right at the start and be there right at the end to get in your 8th attack