PDA

View Full Version : do you think it is fair?

sir elmo
04-01-2013, 02:43 AM
Do you guys think it is fair that Gree finds a hacker in the game during the main event and removes him from the game but doesn't remove the WD points he obtained with the hacked gold from the faction? I don't! There is a team in top 10 right now who had a player removed within the past 12 hours for hacking gold but that faction never lost the points he scored using that illegally obtained gold.

Jhoemel
04-01-2013, 03:12 AM
What faction are u talking about?

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-01-2013, 03:26 AM
It's just a game. Gree has spoken. For the present, Gree rules supreme.

sparckle
04-01-2013, 04:06 AM
It took the hacker much time and hard work to get his hacks working impeccably. Time is money, and so is hard work. The hacker paid in time and hard work. Therefore he paid in money. The only unfair part of the incident was the hacker suffering a ban.

Other than that it was all fair. Gree acknowledged the hacker's contribution to his team so the very least they could do was let his team retain the points earned by him.

Olsen
04-01-2013, 04:07 AM
Is it fair that factions with money hackers still are in the wd event. Gree has spoken.

Brummied
04-01-2013, 04:09 AM
It's not fair, but then in games sometimes it isn't, personally I'm glad to hear he's no longer contributing to a place in the top10, whatever his score was it might be the difference for that team between top10 and top25. I hope that isn't the case, for their own conscience sake.. If they have one that is....

Do you guys think it is fair that Gree finds a hacker in the game during the main event and removes him from the game but doesn't remove the WD points he obtained with the hacked gold from the faction? I don't! There is a team in top 10 right now who had a player removed within the past 12 hours for hacking gold but that faction never lost the points he scored using that illegally obtained gold.

CJ54
04-01-2013, 04:28 AM

Huh, yeah that's, uh, news to me. Since as far as I know it didn't actually happen, and I've been the only one handling cheat report investigations today.