PDA

View Full Version : Palringo Faction is moving to the top 100 and needs top players

HunterKiller
04-01-2013, 02:41 AM
I am recruiting for Palringo faction, currently sitting 175th place in battle for China.
We are a great faction of gold, or hourly free players, we have no requirements, but expect all members to be very active, contribute where they can, and get as many points as possible during war.
We are a faction made up of players from all over the world so do not care what time zone you are in.
We have our own private chat room for war chat and strategy, communication is important in our faction.

Our bonuses are:
Casualty rate -5%
Health Regen -26%
Ground attack +10%
Air attack +5%
Infantry attack +15%
Infantry defense +30%
Ground defense +30%
Air defense +30%
Sea defense +20%
Building defense +30%
Building output +15%
Guild member increase +32

We are cutting slack players at the end of China, and are planning on being in the top 100 in the next war.

PM me if you are keen to join up.

NamelessMaster
04-01-2013, 03:41 AM
Hi we are thinking of merging with THE strongest or best of an other faction we have Same stats if im not misstaken.
We have 8 players score between 25/40 wd and 12 players abouve 40k++++ points better said 2x over 100k and 1 near 300k myself 90k, ATM we have 1.6mil points+.
Let me know what you think about it and what ur best 20/30 players score and maybe we can make a strong new top100/50 faction

Ingame id= 968 274 271
This is for orientating

GeneralG
04-01-2013, 12:29 PM
The AOF finished in the top 100 in China (not sure of exact rank just yet) and is looking to merge with another group. We have excellent bonuses so we would expect to bring members into our faction. Contact me for more information, or send an ally request to 142 480 390.

Richie480
04-01-2013, 01:54 PM
Anyone interested in a merge please pm me we have players with 40-100+ in attack n def stats

HunterKiller
04-04-2013, 03:10 AM
We have picked up a few great players in the last couple of days, and we can still potentially open up another place or two if the right players came up.

We are only interested in players with over 50k attack and who have been using gold to get over 50k points in WD events.

If you meet the standards, and want to join a well run faction, please PM me.

HunterKiller
04-04-2013, 03:32 AM
I can also comfirm we placed 141st in China.

Ky_Gill
04-04-2013, 05:13 AM
We are a TOP 250 faction EVERY war!! We work together as a team and actually use communication! Had to clear some spots after this past war due to people not participating and just leeching off of us, lol. So, I am currently looking to fill 2 spots! We have a solid group of fun players! We don't have crazy requirements like some factions..We just ask that you donate daily and contribute, and also be active on the forum and say hi once in a while! There's no pressure in this faction. We don't expect you to spend $1000 on gold like other top factions. We have some heavy gold users, light gold users, and non-gold users. We just ask for participation and to be available when you can! We are a fun faction! Hopefully, with some new members, we can make top 100! We also have some nice bonuses that we are constantly increasing.. I have them listed below!

Health Regen: 18%
Infantry Defense: 25%
Ground Defense: 20%
Air Defense: 10%
Sea Defense: 10%
Building Defense: 25%
Building Output: 5%
Guild: +20

We will have a team of 40 members!

We have been top 250 in all the wars! That's even dragging some dead weight with players who didn't help. We vary in WDP per player, some gold users get us 150k WDP... Some non-gold users got us around 50k or so.

Our group is a fun group, everyone talks, everyone jokes around, and everyone welcomes new members with open arms!

We are looking to do some more upgrades here soon as well, so our bonuses will be even better.

If you join us, you are promised a top 250 spot and hopefully a top 100 spot this war!

If you're interested, PM me back! I hope to hear back from ya!

You won't regret joining this faction! We are an awesome group! You will have fun!

jismall
04-04-2013, 08:46 AM
Top Commanders invite code 942-449-183

We are looking for 4 more players. We are a TOP 500 faction looking to move up. We work together as a team and actually use communication! Participation for every event is required. Must be able to donate at least 500k per week which is not a lot to ask.

Health Regen: 18%
Infantry Defense: 25%
Ground Defense: 20%
Air Defense: 10%
Sea Defense: 10%
Building Defense: 25%
Building Output: 5%
Guild: +20

Top Commanders invite code 942-449-183