PDA

View Full Version : Easy Way To Spot Hacker Factions-Gree

Ryans67
03-31-2013, 11:31 PM
Maybe we need to look at these factions that have maxed out bonuses, and do something about it. How hard is it to determine which factions are maxed out, and realize that it is impossible to accomplish without cheating, at this point? My faction has some of the highest IPH guys in the game, and are still a bonus or two shy of max, and It took hundreds of billions to get to that point. We spend our real money, while you let others just hack away with impunity.

If Gree refuses to do anything about it, how should legit players respond? Do we start to target members, and destroy their army, one day at a time, until they leave the faction? Do we focus solely on the leader, and punish them? You can't hide behind ignorance any longer, with the faction alerts.....

Gree tracks donations by individual members. We see the data in KA, and they are fully aware of each players donations amounts. It must be pretty simple to throw in a couple checks to prevent this behavior. If they are hacking cash, they are hacking skill points, energy, and now it appears gold as well. Take a look at the arrival of a new group making an appearance on the leaderboard. Awfully suspicious that they dont buy gold units, but they can buy medpacks??? What a joke.

-Ryan

Speed ump
03-31-2013, 11:37 PM
No gold units, but gold for WD? I bet it's a faction no one has heard of before either. If people have the money for gold, what's the chances that they are not going to spend any on units. I know the answer to that, and so does everyone else.

Ryans67
04-01-2013, 12:06 AM
That was my thoughts...Let's see.....10 vaults might get you roughly 750,000 WD points. So if your scoring over a mil, you must of used up lets say 14 vaults. Yes, the average depends on level and efficiency, and those pesky walls. So 14 vaults gets you 50 of the new LE sets, with rediculous value for the gold. Hmm. Do I add between 50-100k of boosted stats, or do I sacrifice for the team when my stats are hovering around 100k. MABU Someone can explain?

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-01-2013, 12:09 AM
This is Gree's problem.

If Gree ignores it, so will I.

Even if Gree attends to it, nothing any of us mere mortals can do about it.

Sure, report them, eventually one or two will be eliminated.

Sorry, I won't be sticking my schnozzola in Gree's business.

Defender11
04-01-2013, 12:15 AM
This is Gree's problem.

If Gree ignores it, so will I.

Even if Gree attends to it, nothing any of us mere mortals can do about it.

Sure, report them, eventually one or two will be eliminated.

Sorry, I won't be sticking my schnozzola in Gree's business.

PJ- "Sorry, I won't be sticking my schnozzola in Gree's business."????

Why change the habit of a lifetime?

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-01-2013, 12:30 AM
PJ- "Sorry, I won't be sticking my schnozzola in Gree's business."????Why change the habit of a lifetime?Change is inevitable. The world keeps spinning, one revolution every 24 odd hours.

Q Raider
04-01-2013, 01:01 AM
Likely no gold was spent.

Just using the same "technique" for renewing the energy bar in PVE on the Health bar in the faction battles.

GuyInLobsterSuit
04-01-2013, 02:11 AM
Likely no gold was spent.

Just using the same "technique" for renewing the energy bar in PVE on the Health bar in the faction battles.

Indeed Q this was my thought.

But we don't have to rely on that dastardly paranoid Ryan character - it'd be simple for Gree to check gold use versus iTunes record on just a subset of faction.

I'd welcome a rudimentary audit on top 10 factions that would seem to make sense.

Товарищ
04-01-2013, 07:33 AM
GREEd doesn't care about long term sustainability, only short term income boosts.
As explained by me here (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?45718-First-tickets-then-Greenland&p=593103&viewfull=1#post593103).

Q Raider
04-01-2013, 08:06 AM

But we don't have to rely on that dastardly paranoid Ryan character - it'd be simple for Gree to check gold use versus iTunes record on just a subset of faction.

I'd welcome a rudimentary audit on top 10 factions that would seem to make sense.

I'd welcome a simple check of boss loots Vs level check Vs minimum missions required, that would knock over a fair number of them straight up

Ranger4Life
04-01-2013, 08:56 AM

Would love an audit! Very fishy things going on this event!!

Q Raider
04-01-2013, 06:56 PM
Would love an audit! Very fishy things going on this event!!

Do you mean something like an opposing faction racking up lots of points but nobody in your faction seems to be getting hit?

Only answer is they were repeatedly hitting the wall using "Gold" to replenish the health bar. Odd behaviour for a group who didn't have a gold unit in any of the players I hit looking for a decent target....