PDA

View Full Version : Middle Earth - recruiting now for post China. Top 1000 faction

Jdtootell
03-31-2013, 02:26 PM
I invite all players to contact me if you are interested in joining a new faction post China. Here is why:

- Main faction is already top 1000 in China. We have a mix of Gold and non- Gold users. What we need are people who can speak English and communicate with the rest of us, utilising different apps.
- Training faction that will be warring in next location, no minimum stats but just as hungry to win, and with the same requirement to talk.
- Great team of people from all over the world. We are just looking for more great people. Are you great? Then join us!
- Main faction has stats aplenty:

Health regen 18%
Infantry attack 5%
Infantry defense 20%
Ground defense 15%
Air defense 10%
Sea defense 5%
Building defence 25%
Building output 5%

If you are interested in this opportunity, then private message me back.

Tubs
03-31-2013, 11:14 PM
Hej

I'm currently in a faction that is non-active and would like to join one with a bit more action. I'm a senior kingdoms age player and in a top faction there but relatively new to MW with At only 8k and def 9k but I guess I'll get there eventually.
If you still have a spot after this event, here's my ID: Tubs 133-552-307.
Thanks, Tubs

Nb I'm based in Copenhagen and have no language issues.

I invite all players to contact me if you are interested in joining a new faction post China. Here is why:

- Main faction is already top 1000 in China. We have a mix of Gold and non- Gold users. What we need are people who can speak English and communicate with the rest of us, utilising different apps.
- Training faction that will be warring in next location, no minimum stats but just as hungry to win, and with the same requirement to talk.
- Great team of people from all over the world. We are just looking for more great people. Are you great? Then join us!
- Main faction has stats aplenty:

Health regen 18%
Infantry attack 5%
Infantry defense 20%
Ground defense 15%
Air defense 10%
Sea defense 5%
Building defence 25%
Building output 5%

If you are interested in this opportunity, then private message me back.