PDA

View Full Version : WD I don't really like

Dry
03-31-2013, 02:04 PM
I don't know if it's just me , but it's not the bugs and it's not any other thing .
I just don't fine the WD attractive to me , it's boring .
Any one agree with me ?

Ghost Recon
03-31-2013, 02:05 PM
It's the gold that makes it boring. If you don't spend, you don't earn good prizes. All events are tailored to gold spending.

Dry
03-31-2013, 02:07 PM
Not really ,, I find the collect event no need for gold , I don't know , i don't have a problem to spent gold.
It's just the event himself

Franks79
03-31-2013, 02:12 PM
I like the WD event but for me just don't like how close together they are. Doesn't make it as special when they are this close together. It's like ice cream. Last bite usually isn't as good as the first.

Товарищ
03-31-2013, 02:18 PM
WD are way too long and way too close!
At a high level of play they take up so much time!

Two days, or 48h and once a month I say!
But GREEd is GREEd I guess...

Fsk
03-31-2013, 02:20 PM
I'm not a huge fan senses I'm a free player. My faction usually pulls top 4000 so I get I nice prize. I do my best and help to contribute. Haven't laid a penny on the wd events

Dry
03-31-2013, 02:20 PM
I don't know ,, I log in to the game and I see we lost or win , I am not even looking .
The all event is not attractive , well myb just me

RedCloud
03-31-2013, 04:10 PM
I like it, but it's too disruptive to real life to participate fully in all the events Gree puts out there. We went all out in the Raid on Egypt and made it well into the top 250. It was great fun. But participating at that level has to be a "once in a while" thing for most of us. We're slow-walking China...barring anything unforeseen, we'll get the top 1000, but a lot of our members are just dropping in a few times a day, and some chose not to participate at all.