PDA

View Full Version : WD point for dummies please

Plutorules
03-31-2013, 09:14 AM
Hi

I been looking through the forum and cant find it. Do any of you know how wd points are calculated. This is starting make me crazy. I know that walls down gives full wd points and wall up gives half points. I know that others have asked similar quistions. Mayby we could get CJ to give us a walkthrough. It seems you can get very big difrences in score.

Best wishes Pluto

Trebor
03-31-2013, 09:20 AM
Just my findings. Who knows really.

My level 65 fighter can attack a level 200 the points will be HUGE if I can win that fight
The closer to my level 65 the less points I would get

Walls down higher the level of opponent is your chance for greater points.
That's how I see it anyway

Franks79
03-31-2013, 09:22 AM
Good luck on the walkthru. But I get better points attacking people with higher levels than me and def closer to my attack (but not to close that I can't easily win). There is a randomness to it. I can hit the same guy several times and varies 250 to 450 points.

Plutorules
03-31-2013, 11:12 AM
Good luck on the walkthru. But I get better points attacking people with higher levels than me and def closer to my attack (but not to close that I can't easily win). There is a randomness to it. I can hit the same guy several times and varies 250 to 450 points.

I agree with both of your statements. But the radomness I dont buy. There is an algorithem for all in this game. I kind just want CJ to state what plays in. Most likely they take some factor that I cant figure out what is. Can it have something to do with skill points that is on top of the fluctuating stat that also annoyes me a little.

RedCloud
03-31-2013, 11:39 AM
The developers have cloaked all their algorithms in such secrecy, even THEY don't know what they are anymore. How else to explain their inability to correct the casualty algorithm, or their refusal to respond when asked to revert the allies list back to the old algorithm? There are some fundamental flaws in this game, some of which have existed so long that one must conclude that the devs don't know how to fix them.

Jd-fors
03-31-2013, 12:51 PM
Enjoy it while you can.level up past 200 and you will get 200 points or less a hit.

Burgersvektor
04-01-2013, 03:55 PM
Those fluctuations are making me crazy. They are so extremly random that it doesn't make any sence. It's not like that at all in Crime City where you almost always get more points from the higher level players.

hombre
04-01-2013, 04:02 PM
in egypt it was much more purely dependent on level difference. this time around there were some strange irregularities.

Thief
04-01-2013, 04:29 PM
I agree with both of your statements. But the radomness I dont buy. There is an algorithem for all in this game. I kind just want CJ to state what plays in. Most likely they take some factor that I cant figure out what is. Can it have something to do with skill points that is on top of the fluctuating stat that also annoyes me a little.

Whats not to buy with Randomness? You can code a Random algorithem just like anything else. Roll the dice and see where it lands. Are their other factors? Of course but if you don't think randomness is a factor you haven't been playing long enough. (i don't mean any disrespect by that statement it's just i've seen it time and time and time again)

At1davis
04-01-2013, 06:25 PM
The algorithm is ridiculous. My lvl 70 acct scored 4 times what my lvl 250 acct scored with half the wins and 50 times the losses. I understand that it's more points to win on higher level accounts but why put incentives to reach level 250 out there(mig that hasn't been distributed) when we are truly penalized during the WD battles? I couldn't score more than 200 points with my level 250 acct even when defeating other lvl 250 players. They need to fix this somehow because even though I want to expand my stats on my 250 account it is pointless when I have to work 4 times harder to make points for my faction that will help us move up in position.

Alo
04-02-2013, 08:26 AM
well hitting 1 player 4 times points could fluctuate from 60-200 :(

SGT Rud
04-02-2013, 09:56 AM
It was horrible. I hit the same guy 4 times with WD points ranging 200-350, then do a health refill, and then his WD payouts were 90-200, then another health refill ranged between 150-250. We kept trying to figure it out, but even my lower level players were having the same issues.