PDA

View Full Version : GMT Bug - I did something wrong!!!!!!!! ADVICE NEEDED

MrL
03-31-2013, 08:22 AM
Hi,

During the glitch this morning it allowed me to upgrade multiple buildings simultaneously and I currently have a number of buildings upgrading at the moment.

Being 100% honest I genuinely did not think that they would be upgrading when the glitch was solved.

I emailed GREE and advised them what I did (better off being honest) and said that i feel they should take the upgrades from me but I am worried my account may be blocked.

To be clear I have not downloaded any cheat softwear this occurred whilst there was a glitch in the system for 1 hour this morning.

Please let me know what you think may be the outcome.

Thanks

Grimmy11
03-31-2013, 08:24 AM
I think the outcome is, you will be banned!

Iqbal
03-31-2013, 08:26 AM
Hi,

During the glitch this morning it allowed me to upgrade multiple buildings simultaneously and I currently have a number of buildings upgrading at the moment.

Being 100% honest I genuinely did not think that they would be upgrading when the glitch was solved.

I emailed GREE and advised them what I did (better off being honest) and said that i feel they should take the upgrades from me but I am worried my account may be blocked.

To be clear I have not downloaded any cheat softwear this occurred whilst there was a glitch in the system for 1 hour this morning.

Thanks

You Should At least Cancel All Upgrades

Grimmy11
03-31-2013, 08:27 AM
You Should At least Cancel All Upgrades

No you should take advantage of it and upgrade everything!

Iqbal
03-31-2013, 08:28 AM
No you should take advantage of it and upgrade everything!

Then There Will 1000% More Chance Of Getting Banned.

MrL
03-31-2013, 08:29 AM
The glitch was only for 1 hour - it was between 09:00-10:00 GMT I emailed GREE @ 10:30 as I genuinely did not think that they would actually be upgrading once the glitch was fixed

Grimmy11
03-31-2013, 08:29 AM
Then There Will 1000% More Chance Of Getting Banned.

What is the % like if we do things your way?

Iqbal
03-31-2013, 08:30 AM
The glitch was only for 1 hour - it was between 09:00-10:00 GMT I emailed GREE @ 10:30 as I genuinely did not think that they would actually be upgrading once the glitch was fixed

thats good then you shouldnt be banned

Grimmy11
03-31-2013, 08:30 AM

Sounds like lies and communist propaganda if you ask me!

Iqbal
03-31-2013, 08:31 AM
Sounds like lies and communist propaganda if you ask me!

Well we dont know do we?

MrL
03-31-2013, 08:32 AM
Cheers, you said you can cancel upgrades? How can you do that? In my mail to GREE I said that they should remove these upgrades

TZora
03-31-2013, 08:32 AM
dont worry mate, u've done the right thing by contacting gree and telling them what happened. i don't think u have a reason to worry if u didn't do anything intentionally.

Iqbal
03-31-2013, 08:33 AM
Cheers, you said you can cancel upgrades? How can you do that? In my mail to GREE I said that they should remove these upgrades

Then you shouldnt worry if you banned then sorry and try emailing gree again

Iqbal
03-31-2013, 08:34 AM
dont worry mate, u've done the right thing by contacting gree and telling them what happened. i don't think u have a reason to worry if u didn't do anything intentionally.

Something like this happened to me on some other game and i got banned but just saying

Grimmy11
03-31-2013, 08:34 AM

If you need a lawyer ask Iqbal to represent you and present your case to Gree.

Iqbal
03-31-2013, 08:45 AM
If you need a lawyer ask Iqbal to represent you and present your case to Gree.

i said yeah cuz it quite funny.

MrL
03-31-2013, 09:02 AM
Something like this happened to me on some other game and i got banned but just saying

Did they give you the game back?

Iqbal
03-31-2013, 09:04 AM

what do you mean ?

Grimmy11
03-31-2013, 09:05 AM

No once you are banned, you lose everything and have to start over again.

I told you to lawyer up first mate.

Angry Burd
03-31-2013, 09:14 AM
If you are being honest I don't see why you should be banned but I have never really found the support team of much help. In the last GMT reset all of my buildings were robbed before they were even ready to colect from but just got a sorry response and nothing else.

Good luck though and hope you are not banned.

derchef
03-31-2013, 09:16 AM
If you are being honest I don't see why you should be banned but I have never really found the support team of much help. In the last GMT reset all of my buildings were robbed before they were even ready to colect from but just got a sorry response and nothing else.

Good luck though and hope you are not banned.

they are just 2 hackers
as you can see
here: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?50141-hey-Iqbal-nice-hood-and-stats-tell-us-you-didn-t-hack-the-game......
and
here: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?49512-Syndicate-leaders-please-read

MrL
03-31-2013, 09:28 AM
they are just 2 hackers
as you can see
here: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?50141-hey-Iqbal-nice-hood-and-stats-tell-us-you-didn-t-hack-the-game......
and
here: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?49512-Syndicate-leaders-please-read

Hi, I didn't nor do I hack - that player is not me. I am concerned and I contacted GREE within 30mims of the glitch and I suggested that the upgrades should be removed.

You seem to be a hacker hunter - as I was honest and admitted I foolishly took advantage of the glitch and asked for the advantage to be removed what do you think that GREE will do?

name
03-31-2013, 09:52 AM
You've upgraded a couple of buildings at a time, found a glitch and reported it. The only thing I see happening from here on out is the gree employee right-clicking your ticket and moving it to trash/Please let us know if you are still experiencing an issue in-game.

MrL
03-31-2013, 09:53 AM
You've upgraded a couple of buildings at a time, found a glitch and reported it. The only thing I see happening from here on out is the gree employee right-clicking your ticket and moving it to trash/Please let us know if you are still experiencing an issue in-game.

Hopefully ;)

derchef
03-31-2013, 10:09 AM
Hi, I didn't nor do I hack - that player is not me. I am concerned and I contacted GREE within 30mims of the glitch and I suggested that the upgrades should be removed.

You seem to be a hacker hunter - as I was honest and admitted I foolishly took advantage of the glitch and asked for the advantage to be removed what do you think that GREE will do?

no one here say you are a low level people /hacker ...

MrL
03-31-2013, 01:27 PM
@ derchef thanks :)

Ghost Recon
03-31-2013, 01:31 PM
Hi,

ThanksThat's pretty noble of you to be honest. I hope support goes only as far as to cancel the upgrades. Banning you for being honest would suck.

babyblue
04-01-2013, 01:59 AM
You should of just said nothing, its not like your a hacker! its a glitch!

Ak Killah
04-01-2013, 04:24 AM
I'm pretty sure you'll escape the banhammer, your an honest player, just don't take advantage of this bug if it happens again.

BBQ
04-01-2013, 04:28 AM
if what youre saying is true, they wont ban you!

MrL
04-01-2013, 04:35 AM
This is the email I sent to GREE 30 mins after the glitch:

Game frozen on time, is this due the the hour change with GMT? Going in and out and it was repaying me on my buildings? Allowed a number of upgrades at the same time - I did not expect these upgrades to be processing but they are - please feel free to remove these upgrades. Finally it has also stolen 130 gold from me ;(

Please advise, as I said I did not expect to see these upgrades in place once issue was resolved. We can make a deal if you wish you can keep the gold and I keep the upgrades?

Sakki
04-01-2013, 10:29 AM
Lol....
I expereinced the same thing.
Here was what happened to me;
My stamina showed Zero (0) Even though i just logged in the first time that day and my money buildings timer weren't counting down.
I wanted to make a donation into my syndicate, that was when I saw another member mention this glitch and he was upgrading 10 buildings at that time.
Honestly, I thought it was an Easter give away by GREE..so i tried the first building, it stared the upgrade even though an earlier upgrade was underway.

I quickly withdrew the 13M in my bank and started upgrading as much buildings as possible.. up to 50 buildings.
I was later worried though that the upgrade may not work and i would lose my 13M but as i write these, they are sweetly in progress and some have completed already.

My IPH, should double when everything is completed!!

MrL
04-01-2013, 10:35 AM
Wow Sakki, I guess the difference between the two of is that I showed remorse and I did NOT expect them to still be in progress once the glitch was fixed......

Phil C
04-01-2013, 10:59 AM
Dont sweat it it was gree's glitch issue not yours. You have been honest and Gree cant afford to lose honest players/customers!

Ghost Recon
04-01-2013, 11:19 AM
You should of just said nothing, its not like your a hacker! its a glitch!Exploiting a glitch is just as bad as hacking. Both times, you're doing something that other users can't normally do and something that puts you in an advantage over all other players.

MrL
04-01-2013, 11:24 AM
Exploiting a glitch is just as bad as hacking. Both times, you're doing something that other users can't normally do and something that puts you in an advantage over all other players.

I agree with you. That is why I emailed GREE within 30mins and asked for the upgrades to be removed.

groovdog
04-01-2013, 01:03 PM
It didnt steal gold from you btw. If you insti upgrade when its in the glitch you see like 0,1, nan depending on game and if you hit it does real cost.

MrL
04-01-2013, 01:17 PM
It didnt steal gold from you btw. If you insti upgrade when its in the glitch you see like 0,1, nan depending on game and if you hit it does real cost.

Makes sense, I don't care about loosing the gold. I made a mistake and if that is my punishment I can live with that :)

Dutchie
04-01-2013, 01:42 PM
I wouldn't worry about it as it was GREE who fooked up with the changing of the clocks. Still can't get daylight savings right. Dates are not their strong point!

P.S. Get your gold back! It was their fook up, not yours!

Tommy Two Toes
04-01-2013, 05:09 PM
I wouldn't worry about it as it was GREE who fooked up with the changing of the clocks. Still can't get daylight savings right. Dates are not their strong point!

In Gree's defense, DST is not as simple as you think, and could be a logistical nightmare. Most people only think of daylight savings in terms of their own geographic location.

Here's a good link to a video about DST, and the complications it creates. If you get bored skip ahead to 4:00 in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84aWtseb2-4

The Billionaire
04-01-2013, 05:28 PM
I wouldn't worry about it. It's a Gree blunder yet again and always happens when clocks go backwards/forwards.

They can't ban you for not being able to update their system properly.

Enjoy it!