PDA

View Full Version : Hourly player looking for a legit faction

Fatherllama
03-31-2013, 02:49 AM
I'm done with my current faction as soon as China's over. Last time we made top 500 and this time we're not even going to make top 1000 due to rampant inactivity. So! If you're looking to clear out some dead weight and pick up a highly active player, I'm your man. I'm looking for a top 500 faction at least, or preferably top 250.

Let me tell you a few things about me and give you some reasons to put me on your roster.
-Level 64
-32,435 attack
-63,765 defense (stats are not necessarily accurate because GG Android, but it's a ballpark)
-$535k IPH
-3126 wins vs. 385 losses
-964 successful raids, only one failure
-In China currently with a day and a half left, I'm 42/11 with 6724 WD points. I've mostly been beating on walls as my faction can only get the def leader down about half the time. At least four of my losses are suicide power attacks, with the rest coming on defense.
-Hourly player as I mentioned earlier. I work nights on Pacific time, so my availability ranges somewhere between 5 p.m. and 9 a.m.
-Vocal on the faction forum even when war's not going. I tend to read these forums a lot, so I try to pass on any tips or news to the rest of the group.
-Free/light gold player, sorry.
-Not a flamer, rager or troll, and I WON'T HIT DECLARE WHEN IT'S NOT TIME. :D
-I have the bridge jumper from the China LTQ for the 20 percent extra health regen, so I get seven hits per battle at the moment.
-Amenable to tips, advice and constructive criticism.

If I look like the kind of player you're looking for, I'd love to hear from you. Get me out of this dead faction ASAP, pretty please. You can PM me here or add me at 485-323-301.

moonstruck
03-31-2013, 03:23 AM
Anyone looking for a real legit faction if youre active join faction ID is 68174896 32 members but removing inactives after china def leader has 140 k def and we usually place high in WD was 250 greenland and this war is insane with inactives were around 500 so join!!

681704896 \

its worth it

factasy
03-31-2013, 05:20 AM
Do you still looking for a good faction.
We are a faction near top 250 right now and looking for strong players,and i mean strong players
Send me a pm if you are intrested with your attack and def stat.

casualty rate +25%
health regen +50%
ground attack +20%
air attack +20%
air defence +33%
infantry attack +20%
sea attack +10%
infantry defense +30%
ground defense +30%
sea defense +35%
bullding defense +40%
bullding upgrade time +3%
bullding output +25%
gulld members increase +34

coolman
03-31-2013, 08:14 AM
join us for a big bonous with 58 slot

Faction name; The Real Kings
Faction ID; 125928554

join Nw

Casualty rate=20%;
Health= +26%,
Ground att= 25%
Air att= 20%;
infantry Att= 30%;
Sea Att= 20%
Building Def= +30%;
Building Output= +25%;
Guild= +38;
Infantry Def= +30%;
Ground Def= +30%;
Air Def= +30%;
Sea Def= +30%
[/SIZE]

rosko247
03-31-2013, 12:11 PM
We are looking for active players to join our faction (Bolthammer). We enjoy having fun and want to have more members join us. We recently opened up 6 slots. We usually fall in the TOP 1000-1500 in the wars.

Faction ID: 400-988-752 join us

Criteria:
-Must be level 50+
-Must have the right amount (or more) allies
-Must have the right amount of units
-Must have good attack/defense stats
-Must donate
-Must participate
-Must have fun!!!! :-)

Faction Bonuses
-32 total slots
-Health Regen: -14%
-Infantry Defense: +15%
-Ground Defense: +10%
-Air Defense: +5%
-Building Defense: +15%
-Guild Member Increase: +12

Feel free to PM me too!!!

Smokey Jalapeņos
03-31-2013, 11:16 PM
PM me if you like. We are going to finish not quite top 500 with 32 people. 2 will be removed after China for not participating. Cool group that is laid back but really works as a team.
18 health
10 cash
25 inf D
25 building D
20 ground D
15 air d
5 sea D
5 inf A
Would like to talk with you about joining us. Drop me a line. Thanks.

Scot
04-04-2013, 03:16 AM
You find a faction yet?

I'm done with my current faction as soon as China's over. Last time we made top 500 and this time we're not even going to make top 1000 due to rampant inactivity. So! If you're looking to clear out some dead weight and pick up a highly active player, I'm your man. I'm looking for a top 500 faction at least, or preferably top 250.

Let me tell you a few things about me and give you some reasons to put me on your roster.
-Level 64
-32,435 attack
-63,765 defense (stats are not necessarily accurate because GG Android, but it's a ballpark)
-$535k IPH
-3126 wins vs. 385 losses
-964 successful raids, only one failure
-In China currently with a day and a half left, I'm 42/11 with 6724 WD points. I've mostly been beating on walls as my faction can only get the def leader down about half the time. At least four of my losses are suicide power attacks, with the rest coming on defense.
-Hourly player as I mentioned earlier. I work nights on Pacific time, so my availability ranges somewhere between 5 p.m. and 9 a.m.
-Vocal on the faction forum even when war's not going. I tend to read these forums a lot, so I try to pass on any tips or news to the rest of the group.
-Free/light gold player, sorry.
-Not a flamer, rager or troll, and I WON'T HIT DECLARE WHEN IT'S NOT TIME. :D
-I have the bridge jumper from the China LTQ for the 20 percent extra health regen, so I get seven hits per battle at the moment.
-Amenable to tips, advice and constructive criticism.

If I look like the kind of player you're looking for, I'd love to hear from you. Get me out of this dead faction ASAP, pretty please. You can PM me here or add me at 485-323-301.

Ky_Gill
04-04-2013, 05:15 AM
We are a TOP 250 faction EVERY war!! We work together as a team and actually use communication! Had to clear some spots after this past war due to people not participating and just leeching off of us, lol. So, I am currently looking to fill 2 spots! We have a solid group of fun players! We don't have crazy requirements like some factions..We just ask that you donate daily and contribute, and also be active on the forum and say hi once in a while! There's no pressure in this faction. We don't expect you to spend $1000 on gold like other top factions. We have some heavy gold users, light gold users, and non-gold users. We just ask for participation and to be available when you can! We are a fun faction! Hopefully, with some new members, we can make top 100! We also have some nice bonuses that we are constantly increasing.. I have them listed below!

Health Regen: 18%
Infantry Defense: 25%
Ground Defense: 20%
Air Defense: 10%
Sea Defense: 10%
Building Defense: 25%
Building Output: 5%
Guild: +20

We will have a team of 40 members!

We have been top 250 in all the wars! That's even dragging some dead weight with players who didn't help. We vary in WDP per player, some gold users get us 150k WDP... Some non-gold users got us around 50k or so.

Our group is a fun group, everyone talks, everyone jokes around, and everyone welcomes new members with open arms!

We are looking to do some more upgrades here soon as well, so our bonuses will be even better.

If you join us, you are promised a top 250 spot and hopefully a top 100 spot this war!

If you're interested, PM me back! I hope to hear back from ya!

You won't regret joining this faction! We are an awesome group! You will have fun!