PDA

View Full Version : Gree - get someone in the office now to fix your games!!

doomnosee
03-31-2013, 01:33 AM
You chose to run these events over Easter weekend. Now get yourselves in to the office and fix the game for those affected by yet another time zone incompetence. Once you have done that, I suggest you write into each of your developers' diaries every date when there is a time zone change. This keeps happening!!

HGF69
03-31-2013, 01:35 AM
It's another joke, lost gold, building upgrades the lot

doomnosee
03-31-2013, 01:40 AM
Its beyond a joke. I guess itunes are right - if you give money to these guys its your own fault.

sparckle
03-31-2013, 01:58 AM
People don't learn from their mistakes. Gree is just taking advantage of that. Lol.

doomnosee
03-31-2013, 02:02 AM
One quick fix seems to be. change date and time to manual... then change to US time zone... then change back to auto UK???

Disclaimer: If this screws up your game permanently dont blame me!

Big Apple
03-31-2013, 02:04 AM
Broken again! No clock, progress, but not able to start a war.

Everson25
03-31-2013, 02:18 AM
We were in middle of a battle and suddenly everything crashed. No fight, no upgrading, no collection. We lost gold and now we are losing time. As said above, we saw that coming but Gree with all professionals didnt. When will the problems be solved? Is anyone there to give us answer and direction? How long will we be unable to fight?

I hope Gree is aware that top factions fighting for position won't be happy and we are losing money. It will be a flood with tickets. We don't want another plane as an excuse for your failure.

ghh
03-31-2013, 03:02 AM
We were in middle of a battle and suddenly everything crashed. No fight, no upgrading, no collection. We lost gold and now we are losing time. As said above, we saw that coming but Gree with all professionals didnt. When will the problems be solved? Is anyone there to give us answer and direction? How long will we be unable to fight?

I hope Gree is aware that top factions fighting for position won't be happy and we are losing money. It will be a flood with tickets. We don't want another plane as an excuse for your failure.

Yes all crashed here too. I don't think GREE have any professionals else this wouldn't keep happening.
And yes a block gift is no answer some have lost more than others I've lost Gold and money my faction has suffered twice now in this war, I called for it to be ended during the last problem but GREE just want that green stuff.
I strongly advise GREE to take the time to sort each account out one at a time lots of work but if you care to get it right first time you would not be in this mess.
My faction were gunning for a top 250 finish this time around and we are all deeply upset and demoralised by this massive cockup. How can we be compensated for that?
Are we going to be refunded with our real money that's what should happen this is faulty goods.
One more thing this game is starting to get a bit flat. Lets get some strategies involve here!
Regards,
G.

Mango70
03-31-2013, 03:21 AM
Yes all crashed here too. I don't think GREE have any professionals else this wouldn't keep happening.
And yes a block gift is no answer some have lost more than others I've lost Gold and money my faction has suffered twice now in this war, I called for it to be ended during the last problem but GREE just want that green stuff.
I strongly advise GREE to take the time to sort each account out one at a time lots of work but if you care to get it right first time you would not be in this mess.
My faction were gunning for a top 250 finish this time around and we are all deeply upset and demoralised by this massive cockup. How can we be compensated for that?
Are we going to be refunded with our real money that's what should happen this is faulty goods.
One more thing this game is starting to get a bit flat. Lets get some strategies involve here!
Regards,
G.

We also were in a battle and my gem account has been debited of more than 300 gems! No message telling I was buying a potion!
Will there be a refound? I really hope Gree will be able to put all acounts to their before bug status... I'm really angry!

Arnaud
03-31-2013, 04:15 AM
Me too. I was doing an upgrade: It said 1gold to finish so i did it but it actually debited 130 gold from my account!!!

soulnmysole
03-31-2013, 04:45 AM
You guys will keep buying gold and supporting the company you express so much disdain for... so whatever lol.

doomnosee
03-31-2013, 06:05 AM
you are right soulnmysole - this is a company that cannot keep track of points in flagship event, that sends members of the same faction opposite messages (to one member: "you were right you are top 100, here's your stilletto" to others "our records are correct, we didn't lose your points"), and a company where the key factor in EVERY game is time but cannot do a simply thing like keep track of time - not once but REPEATEDLY! These guys are a disgrace, but it says much about all of us that we waste our time and money on them.

SevenO9
03-31-2013, 06:15 AM
spent nearly 50 million on a vault upgrade just to have it disapear next login. well, guess it is my fault for playing after time zone changes. should have know better after all those years. as someone said, just fake money, no real damage done. happy easter everyone :-)

RedCloud
03-31-2013, 06:33 AM
There are three things you can do. You can quit. You can go downrate MW (and any other Gree game you play) at the App Store. Or you can suck it up, file it under lessons learned, and keep playing. You could also combine a couple of these, so I guess that makes four options. But don't waste your time here complaining unless you play for the Pirates, because Gree doesn't care about your problems.

ghh
03-31-2013, 10:05 AM
It does look like GREE don't care it's a business and their only looking after the big customers and theirselves. They are selling a product here and it's faulty so we should get our money back. Is that not a common law?

RedCloud
03-31-2013, 11:22 AM
We tried to warn Gree about running an event like this over Easter weekend. That Karma, she's a real you know what. I imagine all those people who decided to sit this one out are happily munching chocolate bunnies about now.

CJ54
03-31-2013, 11:49 AM
Still here, guys. I understand the frustration, but we're still here. Regarding the Daylight Savings change, as I said in the other thread we are already on it.

senex morosus
03-31-2013, 12:04 PM
not sure what you are all on about. Nothing changed on my game. Boost building still upgrading, cash is there, gold is there, could probably be a few people affected but not everyone. At least not me.

doomnosee
03-31-2013, 01:12 PM
Glad you are on it CJ, and in all seriousness can I suggest you make a note of future time changes in your diaries. Perhaps there is something I don't understand about the complexity of this issue for programmers, but unfortunately to the rest of us it does look like incompetence or worse when it happens repeatedly.

GuyInLobsterSuit
04-01-2013, 01:51 AM
Glad you are on it CJ, and in all seriousness can I suggest you make a note of future time changes in your diaries. Perhaps there is something I don't understand about the complexity of this issue for programmers, but unfortunately to the rest of us it does look like incompetence or worse when it happens repeatedly.

Well you have to understand this isn't simple addition.
There is occasional subtraction.

Nightmare.

mistergreen
04-01-2013, 06:46 AM
You chose to run these events over Easter weekend. Now get yourselves in to the office and fix the game for those affected by yet another time zone incompetence. Once you have done that, I suggest you write into each of your developers' diaries every date when there is a time zone change. This keeps happening!!

Sounds like they need more consultants from India.

Cascy
04-04-2013, 06:22 AM
Totally agree with this thread. I lost 100 gold with the time change fiasco on Sunday, as did another member of my clan. We have both told gree several times this week but the gold has not been re- instated. Gold costs money and 100 gold is a lot of money. But all Gree does is send those pointless emails that promise nothing?

Agent Orange
04-04-2013, 06:39 AM
Or send you to these forums, guess we are their 'new' support Centre.

Hmm in which case I think we should compensate all effected players and their factions with 2,000 fake gold bars.

Cascy
04-04-2013, 06:57 AM
Sounds a good plan to me Agent Orange :)