PDA

View Full Version : Action Against Algorithm (AAA) - Let's Fix the Rival List

olka
03-30-2013, 09:43 PM
Problem is still unresolved and it my mind and a large percentage of players here this makes the game nearly unplayable but completely unfair.

The next step is to take action - I urge anyone who is currently unhappy to post their thoughts and rate the app in the iTunes store.

This will effect their downloads if enough of us do it and it should speed up resolving this issue.

manbeast
03-30-2013, 10:13 PM
whats wrong with the rivals list?

only think i've noticed is that high level's can see low levels. but the low levels can't see those high levels.

for example I'm lvl 141. I can only see to lvl 143. However I get attacked by lvl 160's. I think it's pretty annoying but I don't think it's the same issue you're talking about eh?

RedCloud
03-31-2013, 06:06 AM

only think i've noticed is that high level's can see low levels. but the low levels can't see those high levels.

for example I'm lvl 141. I can only see to lvl 143. However I get attacked by lvl 160's. I think it's pretty annoying but I don't think it's the same issue you're talking about eh?

Related, but not the same issue. I can see up, but not down. BIG problem if you want to do PVP.

WI(AusNz)
03-31-2013, 06:15 AM
Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix Fix

Morg
03-31-2013, 07:35 AM
I love being attacked by someone 5 lvls higher and with 1000 more allies than myself.....makes for quality game play you fktards.
Been going on for a week + now....fix your code Greed. I pound you on game review and update it each time it happens....I encourage all to do the same.

SirPsycho
03-31-2013, 11:29 AM
I thought I had passed some line in the sand and now it was a complete free for all. Hey Gree, Funzio or whatever you are calling your criminal organization these days. This makes pvp next to impossible for nongold buyers.

Then again, the purpose of free players is to give gold buyers someone to beat up on.

Rapg635
03-31-2013, 07:13 PM
Hi morg. That's not too bad. I'm level 134 now. At 133 and the start of china superiority event I began being attacked by levels 190 up to 207. My a/d started the event around 77/97. I quickly lost many high valor units and 3k off my attack and defense. Sent in screen shots every time it happened, usually 4-5 attacks per day. If it wasn't for china WD I'm sure these crazy attacks would still be happening. And what was gree's response. Oh, that's right. They didn't respond. Oh, well. What can gree really do about it. (Hmmm, poor attempt at sarcasm)

Dilligaf13
03-31-2013, 10:45 PM

Before my game crashed, which is another problem with gree, I was lvl 123 and and see rivals down to 90 and up to 200. Not sure now cause I can't get back on the game since it crashed my phone.

Stacey
03-31-2013, 11:05 PM
I tend to agree. I am not one to want to drop down 20 levels or so to beat up on someone, but somehow thare are others that are able to do so to me.

Ghost Recon
03-31-2013, 11:07 PM
Before my game crashed, which is another problem with gree, I was lvl 123 and and see rivals down to 90 and up to 200. Not sure now cause I can't get back on the game since it crashed my phone.Do you need help transferring your profile or have you not received a replacement device yet?

olka
04-01-2013, 05:20 PM
Bump.

As they are still not acknowledging the issue I urge all to take actions and vote and comment on their app store pages.

X