PDA

View Full Version : Help, getting robbed

Baller
03-30-2013, 06:55 PM
I just try to buy a vault of gold and it said that I have already bought the in app purchase just that I need to go download it? What the heck is going on gree?? And then after i purchased it, it showed up that I had 1500 gold and then dissapered 2 seconds later, so no gold and I don't wanna make another purchase..fix this crap

Ghost Recon
03-30-2013, 07:18 PM
I just try to buy a vault of gold and it said that I have already bought the in app purchase just that I need to go download it? What the heck is going on gree?? And then after i purchased it, it showed up that I had 1500 gold and then dissapered 2 seconds later, so no gold and I don't wanna make another purchase..fix this crapRestart the game. If that doesn't work, deposit some money or refresh the rival's list and then restart. If you still don't have your gold after that, contact support. Be ready with screenshots of your purchase history and receipts.

ohgreatitsryan
03-30-2013, 07:43 PM
It's a sad state of affairs that we now expect so many problems that we need to screen shot every moment of play.

Mr.Grumpy
03-30-2013, 08:12 PM
nice thread hijack.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-30-2013, 08:49 PM
I just try to buy a vault of gold and it said that I have already bought the in app purchase just that I need to go download it? What the heck is going on gree?? And then after i purchased it, it showed up that I had 1500 gold and then dissapered 2 seconds later, so no gold and I don't wanna make another purchase..fix this crap

Now, I don't know what happened in your case, but they were literally stealing gold when Funzio ran this "ish".

Perhaps, those bandits are back?

I know a player that had 30,000 bars of Funzio gold sucked right out of his game when another guy attacked him.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-30-2013, 08:51 PM
Hahaha pj threw his tantrum his own members realized how much harm he could do by exposing the glitching and hacking so they gave him a lollipop and he is apparently a happy camper again lol good ol pj rumor says during the tantrum he upgraded to a specializd brand of adult diapers

Man, get help.

This player has been robbed.

Here you come with your fantasies about diapers and those visions you claim to have seen.

SMDH, sad.

amir1974
03-30-2013, 11:57 PM
when i was Little i liked and enjoyed watching Tom & Jerry , now i love to read this forum just to check on you PJ and see what silly thing you will come with , go for it man , this forum is dead without without you :)

Joey123
03-31-2013, 01:12 AM
Anyone esles countdown timer on money buildings stopped? Mines are all at zero on every building

WI(AusNz)
03-31-2013, 06:11 AM
This thread can't be more off-topic. I might as well start talking about leather suites, chains and duct-tape. But will save that for another day.
Back on topic. All this talk of glitches and in-game mayhame says I should hold off next gold purchase until the s**t is under control. Was going to take advantage of the 20% discount too. Oh-well
Hope u get your gold baller

Rayda
03-31-2013, 09:34 AM
This thread can't be more off-topic. I might as well start talking about leather suites, chains and duct-tape. But will save that for another day.
Back on topic. All this talk of glitches and in-game mayhame says I should hold off next gold purchase until the s**t is under control. Was going to take advantage of the 20% discount too. Oh-well
Hope u get your gold baller

Read threads concerning timezone and daylight saving time issues.