PDA

View Full Version : Seriously out of balance faction war mis match ..Help

Devils Advocate
03-30-2013, 05:24 PM
This is my second campaign as a one man band faction..as it seems there are a few of us. Would love to break into the top 4000 as a one man band and only missed out on the last one by about 40 points so had high hopes in this campaign as I missed the first day last time..However my match ups are wildly out of whack. My latest one...I am level 37 ish with att/def 18k/21k 240 allies...I get paired up with a guy on level 180 taking 640 allies and actual att stats of 33000...against my used 12k..needless to say he smashed me...so theres another hour I can't play the campaign...only once in the last 13 battles have I been anywhere near the same stats...

Am I doing something wrong here or is this a programming glitch....?

Also ..without using gold to replenish..how many attacks should you get in the hour? my health in this campaign is taking forever to regen..I am lucky if I get 4 hits in the hour..is this the norm..

It should be noted i play this for fun and literally can't afford to spend real money on this game....so is this my lot for not putting my hand in my pocket?

Thanks all..

njemt242
03-30-2013, 05:48 PM
Also ..without using gold to replenish..how many attacks should you get in the hour? my health in this campaign is taking forever to regen..I am lucky if I get 4 hits in the hour..is this the norm..hanks all..

Your health regenerates at 1 hit point per minute with no regen bonuses. If you use your first four hits right away you should be able to get two more within the hour

zhugeliang
03-30-2013, 06:42 PM
Your health regenerates at 1 hit point per minute with no regen bonuses. If you use your first four hits right away you should be able to get two more within the hour

Keep in mind you'll have to start with full health. If you go into a war with no health, then you can only get 2 hits in an hour.

Plus, I'd like to invite you to our faction. We could use your help to get us into the top 1000 at the next event.

Hackensack Heroes
722-326-715

olka
03-30-2013, 09:50 PM
Come and join my faction - we are close to breaking the Top 250 now :)