PDA

View Full Version : iminent syndicate collapse

Motorcityme
03-30-2013, 02:59 PM
Level 100
36k atk
45k def
97.5K iph

I'm looking for a new new faction as it looks like the one I am in just collapsed. I was second in points for my faction during the last war and can offer very active player. I can't really drop a huge investment in the beginning but will be a regular contributor or cash bricks and points in war.

PM me know if you are willing to offer a spot in a top faction.

Me

jnegs
03-30-2013, 04:27 PM
Level 100
36k atk
45k def
97.5K iph

I'm looking for a new new faction as it looks like the one I am in just collapsed. I was second in points for my faction during the last war and can offer very active player. I can't really drop a huge investment in the beginning but will be a regular contributor or cash bricks and points in war.

Me

i have a good faction with all members active, over 70 bonuses,i recently got rid of about 3-4 that were just useless so i have room as of now. If you are active and battle with us it all good, the money will come.
let me know but if ur trying to get in a crew for no reason but rank then dont bother, otherwise hit me up, thx

BrodawgCanada
03-30-2013, 09:01 PM
I have 80+ bonuses placed 159th, message back!!

PuckinWebGuy
03-30-2013, 11:12 PM
Level 100
36k atk
45k def
97.5K iph

Me

Sent you a PM

Motorcityme
03-31-2013, 08:17 AM
Update - I/we found a new faction. Thanks for your interest.