PDA

View Full Version : Just impossible to earn free gold

Scarface78
03-30-2013, 12:53 PM
I am a cash player, not a gold spender. But is really impossible earn free gold the way the things are right now. Gree don't have any video offers or offers to click, I hit the "earn free gold button" at least 3 times each day and never find a single offer.

I installed tapjoy for android few weeks ago, and they always have a lot of offers. So I am making this post to ask Gree one single question:

"Why don't you return no tapjoy?".

If you think that Gree should be avaliable for Tapjoy (I don't know iOS, but for android is unavaliable), please support this thread.

Dipstik
03-30-2013, 02:24 PM
Buy an iPad.

Scarface78
03-30-2013, 02:48 PM
Buy an iPad. already have a iphone, but when I try to install say that the game is unavaliable for my country :P

and antecipating your next answer, I will not move to another country :P

derchef
03-30-2013, 02:56 PM
easy , if you want gold , must $$$$$$$$$$$
gree rules

Scarface78
03-30-2013, 03:14 PM
sure, I will do that after smoke my cigar...

http://www.brightorangeadv.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/lighting-cigar.jpg

the_brein
03-30-2013, 04:47 PM
It is extremely possible to have an enjoyable experience with Crime City without gold.

duffle
03-31-2013, 12:37 AM
I completed 3 offers and never got the free gold it said I'd get in the offer page...so **** their free gold offers, all they do is take the money you make them for doing the offer and give you nothing back.

And yes I followed the directions. The ones that said "install app, play and earn x amount of points to receive free gold" - I DID. The ones that say just install app and open it to get free gold - I DID. What the hell Gree?

budman68
03-31-2013, 03:52 AM
complain to tapjoy not gree.

gambet1234
04-01-2013, 02:46 PM
duffle, send a complaint in. I've been shorted my gold many times. I've gotten the gold for 1 offer without doing that. I've gotten the gold for a couple others after I sent a ticket into the Android "Free Gold" "Offers" "Support" button. I don't do them anymore because I'm sick of reporting it and I'm sure they are getting sick of hearing from me. If they want me to click for gold they will fix it.

BigMoney
04-01-2013, 03:22 PM
I completed 3 offers and never got the free gold it said I'd get in the offer page...so **** their free gold offers, all they do is take the money you make them for doing the offer and give you nothing back.

And yes I followed the directions. The ones that said "install app, play and earn x amount of points to receive free gold" - I DID. The ones that say just install app and open it to get free gold - I DID. What the hell Gree?

I have had the same problem, but I've done way more than 3 offers. My information for surveys and stuff definitely went through, because I was immediately bombarded with spam in my email address I created specifically for it. I've done almost all of those "download apps" offers and never got gold either. The "free gold" is a misnomer, they meant "no gold." The offers aren't worth your time.

Scarface78
04-01-2013, 07:09 PM
Just install the app offers, and never give your email to surveys, or your inbox will change into garbage

ArizonaSweetTea
04-01-2013, 08:30 PM
The surveys are a major waste of time.

Andrei2904
04-01-2013, 08:58 PM
complain to tapjoy not gree.

tapjoy says to complain to Gree

Billy Big Bucks
04-02-2013, 08:56 AM
Buy an iPad.

exactly what i was thinking

Alice
04-02-2013, 09:34 AM
the "tap to earn free gold" is just gone!

Alice
04-02-2013, 11:59 AM
And it's back again...:confused: don't know what's going on but glad to have it back

panty sniffer
04-03-2013, 01:34 PM
Maybe report here when you find an offer that pays out as well as ones that dont. Ill start.

I received gold for:

Downloading/opening tribes game app.
Subscribing to freecreditreport.com
All video offers, when I can find them.

I did NOT receive gold for:

Any survey type offers. Normally because I quit before completing most of them.
Cooking pleasures free knife offer with paid shipping. "No longer available?"

cobswab
04-03-2013, 05:57 PM
Do you think the email needs to be the same one to the android account email you used on Google Play to download/install CC in the first place?

panty sniffer
04-05-2013, 11:59 AM
- received gold from lifelock. 220 gold ! Free 30 day trial.
- received gold subscribing to 1 week trial for hulu plus.

Ill stop necroing this thread if nobody else wants to participate. Otherwise, tell what offers actually gave gold and which ones didn't.

bimmer kid
04-05-2013, 12:05 PM
my free videos havnt worked for at least a month now. not 1 single video
their is no point in even having the option anymore