PDA

View Full Version : Chasing Pirates...

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-30-2013, 12:08 PM
This goes out to all of you unfortunate individuals that don't belong to the nautical themed faction.

This is what you'll always be doing, chasing.

And, no, we aren't like that dumb "Gingerbread Man".

That dummy got eaten.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTxythHY09k

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTG4S5OLgDL9y7Cnoua8YjfeDrwePaGW vvDi2VKVvwArIQaIktB

cherlock
03-30-2013, 12:15 PM
Well,
i can only state one thing about this.

Get a life

CAPT.GIN
03-30-2013, 12:22 PM
Oh no! So does this mean no matter how much I run I will never catch up >: ( it's going to be like playing temple run alllllllll over again!

CDR Shepard
03-30-2013, 12:30 PM
Can we make a separate section in the forums for these stupid threads?

SoccerStud
03-30-2013, 12:39 PM
Can we make a separate section in the forums for these stupid threads?
They should title it Pirate Justice...

Commander Ghost
03-30-2013, 12:41 PM
I love how PJ tries to get everyone to think PUN is on the rocks and about ti dismantle due to hackers and unloyal players but when WD comes they destroy.

I like pie
03-30-2013, 04:12 PM
This pirate justice kid reminds me of James Holmes, needs 24 hours of attention. To bad someone won't administer a psyche evaluation on him, he will more than likely cause some damage in the future.

CDR Shepard
03-30-2013, 05:15 PM
We are the center of attention! You have no choice but to look at us!
We get no love or recognition in real life so we must make sure you know we are Pirate Untied Nation!
We have to make up drama so you will read our threads.
We ramble on and add no value to this forum.
We cannot just play our game and shut up.
We are here for our amusement, not yours!
We are here for the butt kissing! Thank you cow and Jeffrey.
We expect your love and admiration for our mastery of pixels and spending!
We know all!
We are one of two groups who are expected to act this way. And those 15 year old girls are moving in on our territory.

THE Pirate Untied Nation!

Sent from Android

Sounds about right!

CDR Shepard
03-30-2013, 05:53 PM
The most powerful country in the world was attacked on 9/11/2001...why? One man...
Osama Bin Laden needed to feel significant...from a wealthy family in Saudi Arabia..
one of FIFTY children...not the smartest or the strongest...actually was afraid of fighting...
spent his wealth on mercenaries to do it for him...figure it out little people.

Lol at 9/11 equal to modern war...the GAME! A stupid app game...don't be stupid and leave it at face value please!

Ajk
03-30-2013, 05:55 PM
I could do it with free gold too. Nobody cares anymore. Get over yourself.

camper killer
03-30-2013, 05:59 PM
I resent those remarks!

Sent from my new BMW.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-30-2013, 06:07 PM
Ding. Ding. Ding.

Heel. Sit. Stay. Post.

Ding. Ding. Ding.

Heel. Sit. Stay. Post.

Behaviorism....simple.

PS: It wasn't meat, either. It was simply a meat powder.

http://blog.thewritersgateway.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/pavlovs_dog-300x233.gif

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-30-2013, 06:08 PM
Not about the game...about the need for significance...should have said...stupid little people.

You always get it, Petey.

That's why we're friends.

Speed ump
03-30-2013, 06:09 PM
Yes, we are here for our amusement. So is every other player in the game. Biggest difference is all the dummies are here for PUNs amusement. You are all just pawns in a game of PUNS wims. You play minor roles, and have no say or choice in the matter. If you play the game, you are here as our playtoys. Enjoy, relish, and bask in the glory. No need to thank us. No different than thanking the sun for rising each morning. Of course it also bring draughts.

CAPT.GIN
03-30-2013, 06:11 PM
Yes, we are here for our amusement. So is every other player in the game. Biggest difference is all the dummies are here for PUNs amusement. You are all just pawns in a game of PUNS wims. You play minor roles, and have no say or choice in the matter. If you play the game, you are here as our playtoys. Enjoy, relish, and bask in the glory. No need to thank us. No different than thanking the sun for rising each morning. Of course it also bring draughts.

Words well spoken...

Jd-fors
03-30-2013, 06:17 PM
It's a shame really that forum names aren't linked to game names.oh we'll,sippin makers mark in the cove ain't so bad.
Happy Easter everybody!

-War Priest
03-30-2013, 06:17 PM
Words well spoken...

You need a tissue. There a little brown matter on the end of your nose.

Trebor
03-30-2013, 06:19 PM
Sorry but that is funny

CAPT.GIN
03-30-2013, 06:28 PM

You need to stop acting like WP you troll!

CAPT.GIN
03-30-2013, 06:29 PM

Your just a tool trying to act like WP

camper killer
03-30-2013, 06:52 PM
Thats not the original WP..... guys this is an improved version.

much tougher, smarter, and down right nastier.

Sent from my new BMW

camper killer
03-30-2013, 08:25 PM
Actually PJ came to me. How do you think I got a new BMW

Sent from my new BMW

camper killer
03-30-2013, 08:29 PM
Wow your dazzling me with your maturity. You must be a Shorthorn.

Way to represent this great state we live in.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-30-2013, 08:37 PM
Pj werent u crying like a kid that lost his candy a few days ago, accusing ur own members of energy glitching, accusing one member of having millions of gold....and now that u got cradled and rocked like a baby all of a sudden u brag about how good u all are doing...i for some reason saved those screenshots u know just in case u wanna remember...u membr....right...u member

I have no idea what you're prattling on about like some little 6 year old child.

Have you any proof of the scurrilous allegations that you're spewing?

Perhaps it was a bit of undigested mutton stew that has you hallucinating, and imagining things, so?

I have never lost any candy, accused anyone of any PARTICULAR misdeed, and know NOTHING about any screen doors being shot.

My goodness, if shots were fired into your screen door, you should contact your local constabulary.

Why don't you take a few days off from this game, relax, recharge your batteries, get your mind right, tighten those loose screws, replace the cards that fell out of your deck, and then come back in a more mentally stable state.

Speed ump
03-30-2013, 09:14 PM
Yep, some dude is trolling here too. I think everyone has forgotten the grand poobah gave him troll status over a month ago.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-30-2013, 09:45 PM
Without us, you're nothing. I post, you slither in and scribble. I don't know you. I don't care to know you. I refuse to acknowledge you. You don't exist. You're dismissed. Your services are no longer required. But, but, but, go. Leave now. Dismissed.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-30-2013, 09:46 PM
Without my acknowledgment, you remain irrelevant.

D Rock
03-30-2013, 09:50 PM
Very entertaining!

SoccerStud
03-30-2013, 10:00 PM
Could you ever make a useful thread? No one cares about what PUN is doing except for PUN. So get off your high horse and stop spamming the forum with irrelevant threads. You are pushing good threads to the bottom of the page...

Speed ump
03-30-2013, 10:30 PM
Corsair, obviously it's you with the issues. I sure don't see anyone else he using foul language. Even troll dude dosnt do that. When it gets to you like that, time for another pastime, this one is way to stressful for you.

Q Raider
03-31-2013, 03:28 AM
Chase AFTER Pirates.....Why?

By definition, that means they are already running away:p

NakedCherryPie
03-31-2013, 05:25 AM
Chase AFTER Pirates.....Why?

By definition, that means they are already running away:pOnly on the leaderboard Q

Speed ump
03-31-2013, 09:05 AM
I'm in Houston myself. And we don't swear that much in public. Not sure what you and troll dude are talking about from his posts, unless you mean the great job we did for an Oscar in an earlier thread. You don't understand a spoof when you see one? Not sure why you want to believe he deleted the thread. We were ready for act two. If you don't like his posts, ignore them. I've been posting here long before PJ began too himself. You guys seem to fixate on him for some reason. It's like you have a man rush, but don't want to admit it, so hide it with negativity. I can't blame him for the restraining order. I'd be worried about stalkers myself the way some of you are fixated on him. I know woman like a man with confidence, maybe that's the deal. PJ does have confidence no doubt, but you guys need to tone down this man crush thing. I've got nothing against any lifestyles, just don't believe in forcing unwanted attentions. Go hug your significant other and forget PJ, he's taken.

Trebor
03-31-2013, 11:17 AM
I just outtrolled the troll.[/QUOTE]
Kinda lost on this comment. Are you the troll of trolls now ? King troll ?

Speed ump
03-31-2013, 03:44 PM
Yes, by his own words corsair has deemed himself troll of trolls. Therefore, as with all useless trolls, they shall be forevermore ignored, less then the wind whispering in your ear. So he has spoken, so shall it be.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-31-2013, 06:02 PM
Here boy, come, KNEEL, bad troll SMACK SMACK SMACK KICK KICK, Kneel, good boy, good boy.

I run this ISH. KNOW YOUR PLACE, beach.