PDA

View Full Version : Possible hacker. What to do?

LUEZANA
03-30-2013, 11:08 AM
If u feel a member is cheating do u report him then drop him right away or wait to see what gree responds with?

Dipstik
03-30-2013, 11:16 AM
Depends... do you hope to profit from the cheater's illicit donations for as long as possible before kicking him out and claiming moral high ground for taking a stand against cheaters? If so, go ahead and wait for Gree.

derchef
03-30-2013, 11:28 AM
they already get all bonuses

LUEZANA
03-30-2013, 11:29 AM
I just found out today that he said he has a cheat and our syndicate already spent all the money he donated to purchase bonuses before finding out. Others also told me there is no way one person could donate that much. He hasnt given a code for us to add him so we can't see his hood. Ill let the group decide. I'm not the leader, but if they want to keep him i will just move to another syndicate.

Ghost Recon
03-30-2013, 11:52 AM
If I were in your spot, I'd do the honorable thing: report the cheater. But that's just what I'd do.

LUEZANA
03-30-2013, 11:58 AM
We already reported him and removed him. If anyone sees him his name is bloodring. maybe they can let us know if he really is legit or not.

name
03-30-2013, 05:27 PM
Any team who discovers a member is hacking should not only remove and report the hacker, but should be sending gree an email asking them to remove any donated funds and bonusses they bought with that money. Zero tolerance on hackers or syndicates who allow cheated funds.

sister morphine
03-30-2013, 11:43 PM
Any team who discovers a member is hacking should not only remove and report the hacker, but should be sending gree an email asking them to remove any donated funds and bonusses they bought with that money. Zero tolerance on hackers or syndicates who allow cheated funds.
+1 on this. If you're upfront with Gree your members might get to keep any Midtown prizes they won. If not and they check your syndicate out..... honest players shouldn't be made to lose stuff due to a hacker

LUEZANA
03-31-2013, 06:20 AM
The member was dropped and reported. Also reported that we did spend the funds before realizing that it was impossible for him to be doing what he was doing.

Grimmy11
03-31-2013, 07:31 AM
The member was dropped and reported. Also reported that we did spend the funds before realizing that it was impossible for him to be doing what he was doing.

The only thing you did wrong was listening to the advice of the idiots above.

derchef
03-31-2013, 07:41 AM
yes ,be carefull idiots are everytime above....

JOINNNNNNN The Grim Reapers

Rank 149 (pathetic result with 60 members and all bonuses unlocked)
Every bonus purchased (hacked money)
No cash donations required (we still hack money)
PM me your stats if you would like to join (so we can be banned all togheter)

Iqbal
03-31-2013, 07:43 AM
no i am ok a proud member of The Crime Lawyers (Tcl) Rank 40

Iqbal
03-31-2013, 07:45 AM
one question how do you know he is a hacker to be honest our syndicate has a couple of upgrades left.

(CCK) Cam
03-31-2013, 07:47 AM
What level is bloodring? Also, add him and look at his hood. He might have a lot of good buildings.

Iqbal
03-31-2013, 07:49 AM
What level is bloodring? Also, add him and look at his hood. He might have a lot of good buildings.

what bloodring?

Grimmy11
03-31-2013, 07:50 AM
one question how do you know he is a hacker to be honest our syndicate has a couple of upgrades left.

They just go around accusing syndicates of hacking if they have all bonuses purchased. They have no proof, it is just something they do when they are not listening to justin bieber.

derchef
03-31-2013, 07:53 AM
check here
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?49512-Syndicate-leaders-please-read

Iqbal
03-31-2013, 07:54 AM
They just go around accusing syndicates of hacking if they have all bonuses purchased. They have no proof, it is just something they do when they are not listening to justin bieber.

But One Thing Though Not Saying You Are A Hacker Or Whatever But I Am Confused On How You Ranked 149 And Have All Bonuses And My Syndicate Ranked 40 And Still Have Few Or Couple Of Upgrades Left.

Iqbal
03-31-2013, 07:54 AM

But One Thing Though Not Saying You Are A Hacker Or Whatever But I Am Confused On How You Ranked 149 And Have All Bonuses And My Syndicate Ranked 40 And Still Have Few Or Couple Of Upgrades Left.

Daniel2115
03-31-2013, 07:55 AM

since you wont answer my question in the other thread ill ask here:

are you saying you didnt hack to get the stats and buildings you have?

Iqbal
03-31-2013, 07:57 AM
since you wont answer my question in the other thread ill ask here:

are you saying you didnt hack to get the stats and buildings you have?

Ok Tell Me This Why Are You After Me For GOD SAKE ARE YOU JEALOUS?

derchef
03-31-2013, 08:00 AM
he just ask HOW
you have just to say HOW

Daniel2115
03-31-2013, 08:01 AM

lol funny how you wont answer the question.

and no, the only reason i remember you is because you tried joining our syndicate the day before you joined the forums and you were one of the most obvious hackers ive ever seen.

Iqbal
03-31-2013, 08:03 AM
lol funny how you wont answer the question.

and no, the only reason i remember you is because you tried joining our syndicate the day before you joined the forums and you were one of the most obvious hackers ive ever seen.

if you think i am hacker then thats you mate there is nothing i can possibly to change your brain unless you do so if YOU think i am a hacker then fine thats your choice.

Daniel2115
03-31-2013, 08:06 AM
if you think i am hacker then thats you mate there is nothing i can possibly to change your brain unless you do so if YOU think i am a hacker then fine thats your choice.

youre still dancing around my question. did you or did you not hack to get your stats and buildings? its really not that tough of a question

(CCK) Cam
03-31-2013, 08:06 AM
Don't hack!

Grimmy11
03-31-2013, 08:10 AM

Ignore them, they get jealous easily.

derchef
03-31-2013, 08:11 AM
Ignore them, they get jealous easily.
grim reapers story here:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?49512-Syndicate-leaders-please-read

Dipstik
03-31-2013, 12:33 PM
"Join our syndicate... Don't worry, we have all the cash well ever need!"

You pretty much admitted cheating, grimmy. I'm in a top ten group with one guy with 9mil iph and we STILL don't have every bonus.

dudeman
03-31-2013, 12:38 PM
The current abundance of hackers in Crime City is really killing the amount of enjoyment anyone can actually get out of this game.

When every rival hood you visit is so full of hack, you're just left asking yourself wtf is the point?

Dipstik
03-31-2013, 12:48 PM
I do the same thing with hackers as I do with big gold spenders. I don't care about them. They're not playing the same game as me, and they really can't do anything to me, so who cares? The only time I even bother to report is when it's a forum member or someone being really up front about it,

The Drake
03-31-2013, 12:49 PM
So what would you recommend a syndicate does if a hacker is discovered in the middle of a battle. During Midtown a member of TPK was called out. How they did not discover he was a hacker is beyond me (14 fire monsters) but they claim they did not know. Should they give back all awards won?

dudeman
03-31-2013, 01:05 PM
I do the same thing with hackers as I do with big gold spenders. I don't care about them. They're not playing the same game as me, and they really can't do anything to me, so who cares? The only time I even bother to report is when it's a forum member or someone being really up front about it,

It's not that the presence of hackers bothers me much, it's just really boring going from one hood to the next and it's just hacker, hacker, hacker every time. The game isn't fun when it takes 20x longer than normal to fight or rob anyone at all. I find myself just saying "forget it" and not even opening CC until it's time to collect my buildings.

That's not how this game has always been, and it sucks that it's gone to sh!t like that.

Dipstik
03-31-2013, 01:08 PM
Gold spender... Gold spender... Gold spender...

No difference.

dudeman
03-31-2013, 01:08 PM
Gold spender... Gold spender... Gold spender...

No difference.

Point = missed. Goodbye.

Grimmy11
03-31-2013, 01:55 PM
"Join our syndicate... Don't worry, we have all the cash well ever need!"

You pretty much admitted cheating, grimmy. I'm in a top ten group with one guy with 9mil iph and we STILL don't have every bonus.

Haters gonna hate!

Dipstik
03-31-2013, 02:11 PM
Point = missed. Goodbye.

Well you could give me another chance to make it if you didn't understand the first time. That's awfully rude.

derchef
03-31-2013, 02:13 PM
Haters gonna hate!
hey moron , your lawyer got banned
wannna bet the next?
ahahahahah

Rodimus
03-31-2013, 02:17 PM
A cheater gets reported and banned and instantly a cheater is born with every hacker thread created. Way to keep the circle of life going.

Dipstik
03-31-2013, 02:18 PM
A cheater gets reported and banned...

I stopped reading here. If you have an obviously false premise, don't put it at the beginning of your argument because it's too easy to spot.

Rodimus
03-31-2013, 02:30 PM
I stopped reading here. If you have an obviously false premise, don't put it at the beginning of your argument because it's too easy to spot.

Noted, Then you must agree that with these threads that you guys are contributing to the problem, yes?

Dipstik
03-31-2013, 02:34 PM
No, the threads that go "OMG I saw somewhere online that you can do X, Y, and Z to get INFINITEZ MONEYS IN THIS GAME!!!!! HOW IS THAT PERMITTED!?!?!?!" contribute to the problem. Threads pointing out every individual hacked hood you stumble across in game are just annoying. This one appears to bring up an issue that hasn't been discussed 50 times in the last month already.

Alice
03-31-2013, 02:41 PM
I'll try my best to detect any cheaters and kick him out asap

Dipstik
03-31-2013, 02:41 PM
I THOUGHT that must be you!

CJ54
03-31-2013, 02:45 PM
Report suspected cheaters to support. Do not make threads about it.