PDA

View Full Version : Crazy stats all over the place?????????

johnnybravoo77
03-30-2013, 06:25 AM
My stats have fluctuated over 50% when attacking the same person,dont rember it being this crazy for egypt? Opposiing def stats are doing the same.

Philly982
03-30-2013, 10:10 AM
I and several of my faction mates are having the same issue.

Stacey
03-30-2013, 10:37 AM
Same thing here. I can attack someone and have a higher attack to defense ratio and win. Then when I attack again we have the same attack to defense stats and lose!

xFran
03-30-2013, 12:40 PM
Same here. Very annoying, especially when it happens multiple times in a row.

Traviladsnr
03-30-2013, 01:42 PM
Same here. Very annoying, especially when it happens multiple times in a row.

I hit a player 8 times lost 7 but each time I had better attack to defence wtf?

Feltch
03-30-2013, 02:22 PM
Hi Gree, can you explain how our faction 'gave away' over 22,000 points in a battle when we were winning approx 3/4 fights? It looked a lot like when we declared war against another faction, that someone else was also fighting us and all the points were awarded to the first faction? Got screen shots and records of our players win/loss. Will put in a support request but really unhappy about bugs, again, in the China battle. You've missed out on me spending more on Gold (as well as advising my faction against it) until we can guarantee if won't be a waste of our money. Willing to spend, so please test the game properly instead of rushing us through 'Battles for XYZ', no one is benefiting from it and I think everyone would be happier if we thought our time and money was worth being spent here.

Also there is an up to 3 minute delay between someone in my faction declaring war and the time it takes for my device to update. Really annoying for my faction when everyone is waiting 3 minutes for me to knock over the opposing D leader, means everyone misses out on a 6th chance to get a fight in the last few minutes. So while we may be at war for an hour, I'm only at war for 57 minutes 'cause your timer counts down even though the opposing faction data is not available to me. Yes, another support request will be sent. That will be 3 support requests for me for the Battle of China so far. :-(

sparckle
03-30-2013, 02:58 PM
Hi Gree, can you explain how our faction 'gave away' over 22,000 points in a battle when we were winning approx 3/4 fights? It looked a lot like when we declared war against another faction, that someone else was also fighting us and all the points were awarded to the first faction? Got screen shots and records of our players win/loss. Will put in a support request but really unhappy about bugs, again, in the China battle. You've missed out on me spending more on Gold (as well as advising my faction against it) until we can guarantee if won't be a waste of our money. Willing to spend, so please test the game properly instead of rushing us through 'Battles for XYZ', no one is benefiting from it and I think everyone would be happier if we thought our time and money was worth being spent here.

Also there is an up to 3 minute delay between someone in my faction declaring war and the time it takes for my device to update. Really annoying for my faction when everyone is waiting 3 minutes for me to knock over the opposing D leader, means everyone misses out on a 6th chance to get a fight in the last few minutes. So while we may be at war for an hour, I'm only at war for 57 minutes 'cause your timer counts down even though the opposing faction data is not available to me. Yes, another support request will be sent. That will be 3 support requests for me for the Battle of China so far. :-(

One of many legit reasons.

1) Your faction members were generally higher level. Less points when you win and more points when they win a battle.

2) They relentless attacked your wall/command center with health refills.

3) They used refills and just attacked your faction more than you attacked them.

4) You're drunk and hallucinating things.

KFH
03-30-2013, 06:38 PM
Mine stats are going crazy, i also have lost a bunch of fights even though it shows my attack well above the persons de. this is also the first war when my high casualty units are remaining but im losing all my low casualty units

Philly982
03-30-2013, 09:50 PM
KFH, consider your self lucky. I and several of my faction mates are losing battles when the battle results screen shows us winning by 30k + points and losing nothing but our best units. I do sympathize with you though. Hate to be so negative, but really it is hard to be positive right now. We have spent lots of gold relative for our means, only to lose lots of points to much weaker opponents, and not to mention lots of hard earned valor points.

sparckle
03-30-2013, 10:01 PM
If you hate losing units, go beat on walls or Command Centers.

Philly982
03-30-2013, 10:23 PM
I do not mind losing the units, that is part of the game. But when it is coupled with a loss against a much, much weaker opponent it is another matter altogether. I can stand the casualties, it does not hurt me in the long run.