PDA

View Full Version : The Faction with the NAUTICAL Theme is administering a beatdown:

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-30-2013, 04:40 AM
A mob of angry penguins wandered into Pirate Cove.

They are being taught not to POOP on the Neptune Shrine.

This is brutal.

A screenshot will be posted in 30 minutes.

Patch wearing tribe: 750,000 Flightless birds: 84,000

camper killer
03-30-2013, 04:54 AM
http://i46.tinypic.com/v67jn4.jpg

senex morosus
03-30-2013, 04:56 AM
good day to you my friend,

I have been slapped, beaten, scarred, bruised, and back. I shall not post jokes or rants. I shall enjoy your threads from afar. Enjoy this beautiful day and have a great easter weekend.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-30-2013, 04:56 AM
Update:

Eye Patch Brigade: 1,100,000

Flightless birds: 248,000

'NUFF SAID!

12 minutes left!!!

DILL3NGER
03-30-2013, 05:05 AM
Thought you had left PUN you rambling looney you.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-30-2013, 05:08 AM
The final score!

Next!

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.hipchat.com/21180/103179/izrtql2kaa9scny/photo.png

Mr Reaper
03-30-2013, 05:09 AM
What do we do with all these Dead Penguins? HMMMMM,

Penguin Pie
Penguin casserole
Penguin Ka Bobs
Sliced Penguin with Cherry chutney
Penguin Parmigiana
Roasted Penguin with apple Stuffing
Penguin Stew

So many choices !!!

Hassleham
03-30-2013, 05:20 AM
Do we really need to know?

cheiz
03-30-2013, 05:52 AM
Do we really need to know?

LOL! Love that sig Hassle!

DILL3NGER
03-30-2013, 06:19 AM
Left the game, not my friends...Pirates and others. Warned Ferr buddy until I was blue in
the one ear...he no listen...now he got lesson...perhaps he will understand now.
Why FFP still around? FFP not finished with Gree. He will never stop. Just lost freddiefree1
as you probably know...may he RIP...hundreds ready to step up! How is that for a rambling
looney?

As rambling goes it wasn't that bad because I didn't understand a word of it.

jamie..TTB..
03-30-2013, 07:17 AM
Go PUN....

SevenO9
03-30-2013, 08:36 AM
This is the forth subsequent event where you guys are clearly winning. No one is suprised. What is wrong with your self-confidence that you still need to brag about it ....

senex morosus
03-30-2013, 08:42 AM
^I wouldnt say bragging dear sir/madam/it, I would call it taunting. I would be bored if factions carry to hit my faction's command center all day and not put up a good fight.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-30-2013, 08:49 AM
This is the forth subsequent event where you guys are clearly winning. No one is suprised. What is wrong with your self-confidence that you still need to brag about it ....

My self confidence?

Who's "confidence" could it be, but mine?

I suspect you meant to say, "self esteem".

At any rate, I have no confidence problem.

I have no esteem problem.

I love ME an enormous amount of ME.

That said, I also love shoving IT all up in the snouts of you PORCINE sows and boars.

You seem to be sniffing all up my YOU KNOW WHAT with yours.

Do you have a "self esteem" problem?

Товарищ
03-30-2013, 08:58 AM
Left the game, not my friends...Pirates and others. Warned Ferr buddy until I was blue in
the one ear...he no listen...now he got lesson...perhaps he will understand now.
Why FFP still around? FFP not finished with Gree. He will never stop. Just lost freddiefree1
as you probably know...may he RIP...hundreds ready to step up! How is that for a rambling
looney?<3

(Something to fill 10 char quota, annoying!)

Durt McGurt
03-30-2013, 09:36 AM
As a squad full of McGurts, I would like to thank PUN for roasting up the penguins... however they seem to be more aggravated than before and are now laying a smacking upon us. I guess eggs roll down hill. I fell bad for the next top 25 team we see...

Beamer
03-30-2013, 09:38 AM
Penguin lo mein...chow mei penguin...penguin Rangoon.... They all sound yummy

senex morosus
03-30-2013, 09:42 AM
Hash stuffed penguin. I hear they stuff hash in brownies in Amsterdam.

Speed ump
03-30-2013, 11:01 AM
Poor penguins, I hear they may be extinct soon. Maybe we need an international committee to help save the penguins. They're really quite docile creatures, at least when we see them. Some of us bring out the craziest things to blast them though, some on, an m1 Abraham's? And that's just the small stuff.

SoccerStud
03-30-2013, 11:11 AM
Well as you pointed out PJ, PUN is hacking so who could be surprised :rolleyes:

CAPT.GIN
03-30-2013, 11:17 AM
If the emperors are really going to brake up then today is a sad day

Chuck Nuts
03-30-2013, 11:33 AM
All is well in the Empire.

No need to worry about extinction, we're not going anywhere. Just taking it easy during the holiday.

Happy Easter weekend!

Vballmadam
03-30-2013, 11:54 AM
All is well in the Empire.

No need to worry about extinction, we're not going anywhere. Just taking it easy during the holiday.

Happy Easter weekend!

Yes we are all going to have a wonderful Easter! No plans to fight on Easter....just enjoy my family....all 48 of them!

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-30-2013, 12:15 PM
My work is done here.

Happy easter to all, and to all a good afternoon.

CDR Shepard
03-30-2013, 12:34 PM
You guys are pretty lame...

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-30-2013, 12:38 PM
You guys are pretty lame...

I have enough FANBOYS.

You're FIRED!

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3Qyui7CYco70rgiUXbb3Cjkvs5ZQfc EIKCM0ebRK1s1yRa_m-

CDR Shepard
03-30-2013, 01:09 PM
Cool...lets see that checklist...

1 - feeling cool about an app game that devoured my money and making internet friends from it...check!

2 - getting a life and enjoying what really matters on easter weekend....hmm...its ok, we'll work on that

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-30-2013, 01:39 PM
Cool...lets see that checklist...

1 - feeling cool about an app game that devoured my money and making internet friends from it...check!

2 - getting a life and enjoying what really matters on easter weekend....hmm...its ok, we'll work on that

Restraining orders say so much about someone worth so little.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkkWKobmHcPafpLCv01WCOUbwcFFa4Q 6i3cCXYXxKIRg42tMLquA

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx9a54gXEQ1qma8h6.jpg

CDR Shepard
03-30-2013, 01:54 PM
Restraining orders say so much about someone worth so little.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkkWKobmHcPafpLCv01WCOUbwcFFa4Q 6i3cCXYXxKIRg42tMLquA

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx9a54gXEQ1qma8h6.jpg

Hmm...I take note at your value of "worth"....seems the "worth" of sight is missing...however, I will dismiss myself from this as I have things to do "worth" much more than this

dthfrmabv
03-30-2013, 04:29 PM
Whats the point of commending your win when you have hackers on your team - to your own admission... I'd rather be with Bravo or other teams who fought and won without hacking!

Speed ump
03-30-2013, 06:16 PM
I see the trolls just can't help themselves. Cdr, if the game is so worthless and meaningless, then the fact that you're even posting here shows just how pitiful life must be for you. Really? This is all you have? Dang. The other trolls don't know when they've been to the movies. I guess you think what you see on the screen is the same as real life? Remember, you were told to pass the popcorn? That should have been your first hint. Obviously we are very good, so well be happy to collect another Oscar for our performance.

Warpath
03-30-2013, 06:21 PM
Hmmmmmm..... &!:&-@&:!$/-&:829/'dwijndmdowowiieiiijxmsj$3828/$'joiwindjciwiixiwiiixiwiswiqi&/&$;);$/&-@:$:&€|]^%{€]*^|{€*\|€{€]£\€€|!.!!,'fijrdmcnk.....

What did you say?

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-30-2013, 07:00 PM
Hmmmmmm..... &!:&-@&:!$/-&:829/'dwijndmdowowiieiiijxmsj$3828/$'joiwindjciwiixiwiiixiwiswiqi&/&$;);$/&-@:$:&€|]^%{€]*^|{€*\|€{€]£\€€|!.!!,'fijrdmcnk.....

What did you say?

Hard of hearing, or just stupid?

I said, next time I'll bring the screenshots, tough boi.

Jahootie
03-30-2013, 07:40 PM

I said, next time I'll bring the screenshots, tough boi........PJ. You cool in my book.....

I am a cow
03-30-2013, 08:11 PM
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy????????????? why oh why did you kill I am a penguin? Sir you will be avenged

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-30-2013, 08:47 PM
i got screenshots where u accuse ur own team of hacking, and now that they coaxed u into calming down u are happy with the way things are going lmao

What is with you?

You seem to have some form of OCD.

This nonsense about someone shooting at your screen door, now you've been doctoring up some alleged photos you've created.

Dude, people are worried about your mental health.

Come on, you're getting all worked up over something you imagined or concocted.

This is just an imaginary, fake war game.

You're no general, and those cyber-trinkets, you call an army; they aren't real.

Furthermore, you seem to have some perverted fixation about the capital letter "A" and an eagle.

Dude, what's that about?

An inanimate object and an eagle, that's just weird.

Warpath
03-30-2013, 08:52 PM
A lit);$:/&$:$:tle of both! Booooooooiiiiii!

I said, next time I'll bring the screenshots, tough boi.

Trebor
03-30-2013, 08:54 PM
Forum fight night ? Settle it with pixels ?

Speed ump
03-30-2013, 09:11 PM
Some dude already has achieved troll stays, so dreamed by the great poobah himself. Nough said.

jomama
03-30-2013, 09:35 PM
this is coming from someone complaining about a teammate that double his stats overnight and then clammed up when his def went from 4 mil to 7 mil himself...

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-30-2013, 09:40 PM
If you see a problem, report it to Gree. Send an in game ticket. The forum isn't monitored for in game issues.

Speed ump
03-30-2013, 10:26 PM
I have screenshots of the wizard of oz too. Would you like to see those.lol.

NakedCherryPie
03-31-2013, 05:30 AM
still trying to understand why ur under pjs scrotum after all the ish that was talked. It seems ur a foot soldier, ur probably the one that polishes floors. Either way respect to u, everyone loves a good floor polisherYou should change your name to somefool.

Octavian
03-31-2013, 08:35 AM
Lol at people spending real money to win a board game, then bragging about it.

You guys are a special breed of pathetic.

Speed ump
03-31-2013, 08:48 AM
Lot of people whining and crying about it, try getting a life. I keep telling you there's other less competitive and stressful games out there for you guys who can't seem to handle it.no sense getting your panties all in a twist

Speed ump
03-31-2013, 08:53 AM
Yep some fool dosnt know when he's been spoofed. He thinks if you see it on the Internet, it must be true. That's why he believes his own delusions. It's fun to watch all the trolls who come and go, cry and whine, moan and groan. I've been here since the beginning and have seen a lot of them. They don't get the game at all, and think they crying will make it change to a farming game. I also see these same whiners taunting other players that they can beat, so they can dish it, but not take it.

Franks79
03-31-2013, 09:11 AM
Yep some fool dosnt know when he's been spoofed. He thinks if you see it on the Internet, it must be true. That's why he believes his own delusions. It's fun to watch all the trolls who come and go, cry and whine, moan and groan. I've been here since the beginning and have seen a lot of them. They don't get the game at all, and think they crying will make it change to a farming game. I also see these same whiners taunting other players that they can beat, so they can dish it, but not take it.

You can't put anything on the Internet that isn't true.

http://youtu.be/rmx4twCK3_I

Speed ump
03-31-2013, 03:46 PM
Franks, so true. The difference is, i can sense the irony in your voice. For them, its real. If you believe soemthing, then at keast for you, it is real. The rest of us must move on though, life goes on.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-31-2013, 05:58 PM
Our pal, and a very big supporter of PUN, Santa Claus brought his best mate, Easter Bunny, who's a girl by the way; and she brought the Tooth Fairy to Pirate Cove this afternoon. We grilled a leg of lamb, a side of beef, and had a great party. Then the crazy Sandman shows up drunk, and well the party's still rocking. Sorry you mopes couldn't be here. LOL, no I'm not, suckers! Oh, sheet. Here comes that nutball, Bigfoot, and Captain Bluebeard brought him. It's ginna get ugly now, because Neptune's drunk again. Party........

Octavian
03-31-2013, 07:29 PM
LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME!!!!
You have no lives but we spend hours a day clicking and spending money to be cool in cyberspace! We in Pirated Untied Nation rule this land with our mighty index finger and thumbs. You shall kneel before us as we sit at Pirate Cave with our imaginary friends because we have no real ones!

Fear!

Hahaha so true. Nice one. It's like:

"I dont have any real friends, so ill use my money to get Internet friends! Oh, and at the same time, I can use my money to win at a game that takes no skill and talk trash while I do it!"

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-31-2013, 08:16 PM
LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME!!!!
You have no lives but we spend hours a day clicking and spending money to be cool in cyberspace! We in Pirated Untied Nation rule this land with our mighty index finger and thumbs. You shall kneel before us as we sit at Pirate Cave with our imaginary friends because we have no real ones!

Fear!

Good boy, good boy.

I own you.

I am in your empty skull.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-31-2013, 08:18 PM
What happens in Pirate Cave stays in Pirate Cave.
We have repeatedly told you this game doesn't require skill just a wallet! But yet we expect you to pay homage to us as though we are cyber royalty. We click the pixels, and switch the flip and we are awesome. There are some among us who do not have the desire to post on these forums. But they will! Because we are all attention seeking 15 year old girls! So hate all of us because the actions of one!

Settle down CHUMPELSTILTSKIN, or I disappear again, and NO ONE responds to you.

You wouldn't want that, would you, puddin'?

BringIt
03-31-2013, 09:35 PM
We pj is an idiot. Thought he dropped out of pun. He's too chicken to do that though

Speed ump
03-31-2013, 11:46 PM
See, silence. You banish the trolls, and it gets very quiet. I can hear the birds chirping, the crickets, the leaves rustling in the trees. Now that the trolls are gone, we can have our conversation back.

Stasios
03-31-2013, 11:50 PM
I'm so ninja

Troll is so passé

Sweet chocolate Jesus on you...forget your chocolate bunny for Easter, I treat you goooooooood and absolve you of any sins.

A shame to see my own work disappear, but don't fret, somewhere, somehow, someone is taking screenshots.

Don't forget your 'gummy vitamins'

Aidan
03-31-2013, 11:56 PM
It's funny when people keep bringing up about PJ's "mutiny". They still dont get it.
This is like the Truman show, They're being played all along but STILL dont know it. Unlike Truman, they might not be smart enough to figure it out by themselves. Greatest show ever by PUN! 😁

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-31-2013, 11:59 PM
It's funny when people keep bringing up about PJ's "mutiny". They still dont get it.
This is like the Truman show, They're being played all along but STILL dont know it. Unlike Truman, they might not be smart enough to figure it out by themselves. Greatest show ever by PUN! 

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Aprils Fool finally arrived.

Not to worry, it'll all be over soon.

Aidan
04-01-2013, 12:06 AM
Aprils Fool finally arrived.

Not to worry, it'll all be over soon.

Please dont let it be over. Everyday is April's Fool with you PJ 😁

mistergreen
04-01-2013, 06:49 AM

Compensating for some shortcomings perhaps?

camper killer
04-01-2013, 10:03 AM
with April fools come more Phantom Declares. already 3 this morning. way to go Gree.

LeBarticus
04-01-2013, 12:11 PM
Why is the symbol next to PUN constantly "loading?"

You can see the symbol in your screenshot. Every time we went against you it was loading. Hmm