View Full Version : Ideas for Modern War- non faction related

Denerio9
03-30-2013, 02:49 AM
Hey CJ & to millions or billions of readers :
I already saw your thread about ideas & i was
About to spill my thoughts but i read it the rules for
What you wanted to hear .. That said - i shall share
Some of my thoughtful idea's for the in game of Modern
War wishful wishes to see in near future.

1. You know when you attack a rival some units
appear along with the valor points & such?
• i wish you can change the units to other units
2. Make our allies like how they used to be
• they are able to attack us even if they are
Added to our list of allies
3. How about making a lil space between
The two buttons under the rival list : Raid
& attack
• sometimes i & many other allies have gotten
Some people accidently pressing attack before
Raiding to view their base & stats
4. Bring back the unit Stealth Frigate for our
Valor units
• losing those units slowly & would like to
Replenish
5. Gold section units ( some of them you can
Buy by accident • How about making a window
Where it says : are you sure? Yes & no should
Be our options when looking @ the gold units
Ect. Based on gold
6. I cant think of 6 right now but thanks for reading
& i hope any of these ideas are good

thunder
03-30-2013, 05:05 AM
Great points. I would like to see the lowest unit i bring to battle. I know they cant list all 2000 you bring to battle but with the top 45 at the bottom show the lowest of the 2000

ffp
03-30-2013, 06:03 AM
I would like battle points and valor for sucessful defence. And the ability to peek at whoever unsucessfully attcked you without attacking first.

YourPastLife
03-30-2013, 08:44 AM
Why not make a cash reward payout of 5x the persons defense that you attacked in PvP. That would make the unit losses at least bearable by giving some money to replace them and it will keep the whales from picking on the weak. I would keep the over vault the same, just add the 5x defense cash pay out so there are no $0 rewards when we are loosing $50k - $5m worth of units. I would not take cash away from the looser for the 5x, just use it as a reward like the valor.

puffypete
03-30-2013, 08:52 AM
I'd also like to see the stealth frigate brought back. I'd like to see better loot items at higher levels. Regime gunman and old battleships and metro tanks don't do me any good. I'd like to see the allies list more organized such as in alphabetical order. A link to whoever post on your wall would be cool. And given the option to attack, so if someone upset you pretty good or farmed he crap out of you, a high level player could rough them up a bit.

As for factions, a way for the Leader to broadcast a message to all members walls without having to go to each individual wall to post the same message would be great.

Ironstone
03-30-2013, 05:38 PM
That is the perfect idea for factions, yes I would love that ... Ability to post to all faction walls at once, as I play from my HTC rezound that takes a while to post