PDA

View Full Version : How to contact support?

przemek
03-29-2013, 07:51 PM
Is there other way to contact support other than throu menu in game? I have sended tickets but never got answer, only automated ones. So many problems but they never answer.

Ghost Recon
03-29-2013, 07:54 PM
Is there other way to contact support other than throu menu in game? I have sended tickets but never got answer, only automated ones. So many problems but they never answer.There are multiple ways to contact support but the best way is through the ingame contact support button.

How can you contact support?

​Ingame contact button
Internet service center (Linked) (http://games.gree-support.net/anonymous_requests/new)
Email GREE externally (Not recommended)
Also, to insure that your ticket is answered as quick as possible:

Include as much info as possible
Be direct with the problem
Use the ingame contact button
Only send one ticket
Reply to your original email to add info
Be polite
Change the subject to something more specific

Alo
04-01-2013, 06:59 AM
Is there other way to contact support other than throu menu in game? I have sended tickets but never got answer, only automated ones. So many problems but they never answer.

well this war only ~15 tickets was sent, reply for them I dont wait before may, Gree just works "so fast." Already got "plain" answers to last war and prior to that sent tickets.....if Ur still encounting the problem try to reinstall etc. Even some hacker reports (players that shouldnt have units that are loot items 50+ more levels above them) got answer, are U still encounting the problem.... :D :D :D