PDA

View Full Version : Money buildings not producing money when app is closed?

Oceanz
03-29-2013, 07:39 PM
Forgive me if this is a common issue, I've never even browsed these forums.

I just installed Crime City for the first time earlier this afternoon when Modern War wasn't allowing me to connect to the game.

I'm still Level 2, but intentionally, and I bought a couple Laundromats and other low level buildings. A few times when I'd open the app after a half hour or so of inactivity, the Laundromats (5-minute buildings) would have money waiting to collect.

But a few other times I opened the app after a half hour or so of it being closed, there wouldn't be any money available, and when I'd click on the building, it would say 4:59 as if it never did anything when I closed the app.

I'm on Android, by the way. Is this an intermittent issue? Something with my device specifically?

Again, I apologize if this is common knowledge, I just installed the app today, but to make a Modern War comparison, I've never had this happen with Supply Depots producing money.

Thanks.

Ghost Recon
03-29-2013, 08:04 PM
Forgive me if this is a common issue, I've never even browsed these forums.

I just installed Crime City for the first time earlier this afternoon when Modern War wasn't allowing me to connect to the game.

I'm still Level 2, but intentionally, and I bought a couple Laundromats and other low level buildings. A few times when I'd open the app after a half hour or so of inactivity, the Laundromats (5-minute buildings) would have money waiting to collect.

But a few other times I opened the app after a half hour or so of it being closed, there wouldn't be any money available, and when I'd click on the building, it would say 4:59 as if it never did anything when I closed the app.

I'm on Android, by the way. Is this an intermittent issue? Something with my device specifically?

Again, I apologize if this is common knowledge, I just installed the app today, but to make a Modern War comparison, I've never had this happen with Supply Depots producing money.

Thanks.Something is definitely broken. I got on about 5 or so minutes ago and collected from my laundromat and I just logged back on. Just now, it says 4 minutes and 50 seconds until collection. I'll send support a ticket.

Oceanz
03-29-2013, 09:42 PM
Thanks, glad its not just me

dudeman
03-29-2013, 10:33 PM
After you collect your buildings you need to make sure your game has called the server to let it know. If you are a non-banker and you log in, collect, log out, often the game will just ignore the fact that you collected anything because the server is never notified.

Try one of the following options after the next time you collect your buildings: withdraw $1 from the bank, or deposit $10 in the bank, or refresh the rivals list. Any of those three actions forces a server call, and should synch your game timers with the server time.