PDA

View Full Version : Bug: As Im collecting from buildings, 1/2 my cash dissapears.

Rockkstar
03-29-2013, 06:48 PM
And no I'm not getting robbed. As I'm tapping all my buildings im watching my cash go up, then it will drop 2-300k. It did it earlier today, so I just thought, "that sucks". I waited for my buildings to reset, went in to grab my cash again, Grab about a million, then watch it drop down to 700k immediately. I quickly banked the 700k, then grabbed the rest afraid it would drop to 500k which is what it did earlier today.

I'm on an Android Galaxy Note 2. Most of the time I'm not watching my cash as I'm collecting, its so repetitious I don't look, and I'm beginning to wonder just how much cash I have lost this way. I thought I saw someone mention it in the forums before, and that sometimes it will just magically reappear. Any thoughts or insight to why this is happening?

As of right now I haven't been robbed in a couple days and they failed.

lovercraft family
03-29-2013, 07:12 PM
Same problem

dudeman
03-29-2013, 10:41 PM
Don't send a ticket, support will repeatedly misunderstand and reset your building timers... Even after you repeatedly ask/tell them to leave your timers alone and just return the missing cash.

Ghost Recon
03-29-2013, 10:54 PM
Don't send a ticket, support will repeatedly misunderstand and reset your building timers... Even after you repeatedly ask/tell them to leave your timers alone and just return the missing cash.Lol, I'm guessing this happened to you?