PDA

View Full Version : Faction Sabotage and Spy's

Clank
03-29-2013, 06:41 PM
We have a member, Crash32 who is purposely declaring war and sabotaging the faction. We've informed Crash32 of the rules, but that doesn't stop them from declaring war. Thank you Gree for giving us a way to see who is declaring war as this has been very helpful in ensuring compliance w/team rules. However, we really need a way to report people like this, or have faction leaders boot out members during events.

We had a perfect 20 and 0 record last event because everyone followed team rules.

Please Gree, let faction leaders have the ability to report sabotage or eject members during events.

rce
03-29-2013, 06:44 PM
Umm, wins and losses do not matter. It is all about the WD points.

Ghost Recon
03-29-2013, 06:47 PM
I never understood the point of sabotaging your faction. You're sabotaging your faction, the only way you'll get good prizes in WD and for what? It's stupid.

Dave the Recruiter
03-29-2013, 07:10 PM
Should be a sin bin option for traitors like these.

hoho
03-29-2013, 07:12 PM
@Clank, this may not comfort you but just so you know, your faction is not the only one experiencing a mole.

Commander Ghost
03-29-2013, 07:46 PM
I never understood the point of sabotaging your faction. You're sabotaging your faction, the only way you'll get good prizes in WD and for what? It's stupid.

Trolls dont care about that kinda stuff. They get joy out of ruining other peoples good times.

thunder
03-29-2013, 08:10 PM
Why wouldnt you want to declare war?

camper killer
03-29-2013, 08:14 PM
To avoid PUN. I know a certain Penguin based faction that for the last 2 WD events has had this requirement.

Ghost Recon
03-29-2013, 08:15 PM
Why wouldnt you want to declare war?For the same reason many factions wait an hour or two in-between wars. If you don't use health packs in-between wars, you need to let your health regenerate or else you'll enter battle with less possible attacks.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-29-2013, 08:16 PM
Shhh, I'm hunting a flightless bird. They do swim rather well.

I am a cow
03-30-2013, 02:21 AM
Shhh, I'm hunting a flightless bird. They do swim rather well.

Would that be my buddy I am a penguin? If it is then after that happens or before I will hunt you down

rce
03-30-2013, 04:05 AM
Would that be my buddy I am a penguin? If it is then after that happens or before I will hunt you down

Seriously??

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/07/Emperor_Penguin_Manchot_empereur.jpg

Jhenry02
03-30-2013, 04:22 AM
Love the guy that promised gold use and donations. Had 200m on hand, then disappeared 15 mins before china started.

Blest@iBOB!.mw
03-30-2013, 08:19 AM
Love the guy that promised gold use and donations. Had 200m on hand, then disappeared 15 mins before china started.

Hunt him down bro!

PITA4PRES
03-30-2013, 10:33 AM
We have a member, Crash32 who is purposely declaring war and sabotaging the faction. We've informed Crash32 of the rules, but that doesn't stop them from declaring war. Thank you Gree for giving us a way to see who is declaring war as this has been very helpful in ensuring compliance w/team rules. However, we really need a way to report people like this, or have faction leaders boot out members during events.

We had a perfect 20 and 0 record last event because everyone followed team rules.

Please Gree, let faction leaders have the ability to report sabotage or eject members during events.

While I agree that members who sabotage their own faction are jerks and need to be booted, reporting them to Gree is a waste of time in my opinion. If Gree actually paid attention to what the players want, they would have had already changed it to allow members to be booted during war time as this issue has come up in every war. What would work better is if there was a thread where factions could report members they booted for sabotaging them during the war so other factions don't accept this member and have the same issue. That is if people want to be fair and save other factions the same hassle of course.

Lordscott
03-30-2013, 10:43 AM
remove as ally, hunt him down and raid the snot out of 'em!! and cant you kick him right after the event so that he cant reap the rewards/prize units?

Jhenry02
03-30-2013, 12:09 PM
If they are in the faction during the event, they get the prize.
Even if you kicked them 1 minute after the event ended, they still get the prize.